Inu-Yasha ¤Favorite/least favorite/ugliest/hottest Villain¤

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by tascha, Jul 8, 2004.

1. tascha

tascha New Member

I Never Knew kagome, rin and shippo were villains.... :eek:
    I salut you for You are a seeshi FAN! :D
    YOu also think that a 93 year old demon is hot!!

dOES ANYbody think Naraku is hot and why?

{{TODAY IS My Birthday, august 10th.....P A R T Y ! ! !}}

2. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

to me they are!

3. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

As I've stated in the "annoying thread", mind giving us at least one tangible reason relating to Kagome, Shippo, and Rin commiting villanous acts?

4. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

shippou's a brat.
    rin's a whinner.
    and kagome's just a bad person at heart.

oh. and i kinda think that naraku's hot. i think that it's just that evil thing going.

and yeah. i like a old demon dog thing. but isn't inuyasha and peoples/demons like over 200 years old? cuz the miyoga thing said that 200 years ago this day, inuyasha was born.

yeah, whatever.

5. Kagome's Arrow

Shippo is mentally around the age of 8, not to mention the fact that he lost both his parents to a couple of balding demons (well Manten anyway) and is now wandering around with a group of pure strangers (though they eventually grow close). I'd say he has the right to be bratty once in awhile, and usually he doesn't strike me as bratty at all, just a little meddlesome at times (but what 8 year old isn't?)

Rin is also mentally around the age of 8 and carries almost the same emotional burdens as Shippo. And maybe I just haven't been paying rapt attention (I usually don't focus much on Rin), but since when does Rin whine? Mostly you just hear her say "cute" things such as - Is Sesshomaru-sama returning soon? Rin hopes so!

:eek: .....Are you high? That has to be the most innacurate analysis I've ever heard regarding Kagome. She's one of the most selfless and kind-hearted characters in the entire series - look at the way she treated Jinenji, or the way she constantly puts up with Inuyasha's abuse. Hell, look at what she's done for Kikyo, her number one rival who has tried to kill not only her (only once though) but the love of her life - repeatedly!

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? ;)

Hah, but either way, there's no fault in finding Naraku attractive, especially seeing as that isn't Naraku's true form at all. Didn't he steal his body from Lord Kagawaki?

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Oh, come on. We all know that the ugliest villain is the one Thunder Brother, you know, the one with no hair, Monten. All the girls know it, and even the guys, right?

*In background: Monten: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

7. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

uh yeah ...sure whatever...

anyway, it's more like the other way around with inuyasha and kagome. she's the one who abuses him!
    and kagome tried to kill inuyasha too... kinda...
    and when did kikyo try to kill kagome? refresh my memory.

who's jinenji again? i know i heard that name somewhere... :sweat2:

8. Kagome's Arrow

anyway, it's more like the other way around with inuyasha and kagome. she's the one who abuses him!

She doesn't trust Inuyasha at all! If she did, she'd take off the rosary! - Whoa whoa whoa. One, as I recall, the whole reason he has the rosary was because he tried to slaughter the poor girl in the beggining. And it wasn't even her choice to put it on him, though if he didn't receive the stupid thing, she'd be dead by now. Two, it's called comic relief. There are mainly two things that spark my humor in this show, Miroku's groping tendencies and Kagome's osuwari. Those are the main reasons I even laugh when watching Inuyasha. Third, she trusts him, but she's made it obvious that she'd rather not let him see Kikyou. But hey, wasn't it her who promised she'd stay by his side anyway? I don't think anyone would willingly help out their boyfriend when they decided to run off to another woman, but Kagome's different. The osuwari beads are on not just to slam him into the ground. As I recall, in many episodes and the third movie, Inuyasha's depended on the osuwari command to snap him out of his youkai form. If it weren't for those things, he too would be dead by now. The rosary serves multiple purposes, don't try and twist its meaning to be proof that she doesn't trust Inuyasha.

And honestly, can you say *comic relief*? Kagome's constant slamming of Inuyasha is meant to provide humor for the audience, and as I recall, his demon heritage eliminates most of the pain anyhow. Besides if it weren't for those beads Kagome would almost never get the opportunity to go home, and she rarely gets that as it is.

Refresh my memory, but when has Kagome ever tried to do *anything* to Inuyasha? If you're referring to episode one, Kagome was actually the individual who BROUGHT HIM BACK TO LIFE, which in my perspective certainly isn't harming him. *Thinks* Wait, I think I'm recalling something, do you mean that episode where Tsubaki had Kagome under a curse? Hun, Kagome had absolutely no control over her actions, and Inuyasha knew it perfectly well, especially as he could see Kagome attempting her hardest to fight off the curse (a difficult feat to achieve) because she couldn't stand the thought of harming Inuyasha.

Episode 33 - Kikyo, Captured By Naraku. Kikyo was attempting to steal the Shikon from Kagome under orders from Naraku, which of course she didn't exactly follow, and to her "killing Kagome" was more of an afterthought.

It's O.K, brain farts are a common occurence here as well ^_^. Jinenji made his debut in Episode 31 - Jinenji, Kind but Sad (I'm sorry, but every time I see that title I just can't help but snicker). He was that hideous looking hanyou that Inuyasha and Kagome came across on their journey to collect a suitable herb for Kirara's injury after her fight against Naraku. The villagers all seemed to be under the impression that Jinenji was a cannibalistic beast, when really he was just lonely, and Inuyasha/Kagome assisted in guiding the villagers to realizing it.

[/QUOTE]

Anyhow, I'm sorry for dragging this thread so off topic, but I honestly can't stand to see people bashing my favorite character for inane or unjustified reasons, but I'll try to stop taking the bait. And Shinryu - how can you even say that? o_O BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

9. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

How can I say that? Simple. It's a joke! Come on, it's obvious that Monten is sensitive about his looks, so I figured, why not have a jab at him?

Really, though, I can't think of many villains uglier than him. I'm sorry, but my memory is acting up, and when I think "ugly Inuyasha villain," he's the first one to come to mind.

10. Anime Fan

Anime Fan New Member

Characters

Favorite(s) Kohaku, Sesshomaru, Rin, Jaken, Hakudoushi, Entei, Jakotsu, Bankotsu, Kagura and Kanna
    Least Favorite(s) Kogaomaru
    Ugliest That person from the Hell painter episode
    Cutest Sesshomaru, Kohaku, Hakudoushi, Jakotsu and Bankotsu

Here are my answers but I think Rin should be considered a bad guy because she is around Sesshomaru and he is a bad guy sort of.