Computers 1f h4x0rz r0073d!

Discussion in 'Computers' started by BakaMattSu, Sep 28, 2002.

1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

2. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Well if Hackers Ruled the world it fall to pieces.. cause they just hack things they dont build things..

I Mean id not do there dirty work.. cause i hate trying to read that number garbage...

KaME

3. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

Man, that would be awful.
    A world run by a bunch of weiners that you'd really want to kick the crap out of.
    I got no problem with hacking or anything. It's just all that 1337 speak crap. It just really makes me wanna kill people.

If I lived in such a world I'd have to go on a killing rampage.
    And who would stop me? nerds? I think not.

4. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

heheh I feel the same Way!

KaME

5. Mad_Hamish

Mad_Hamish New Member

Yeah I guess your right there.

It's like the weiners with the korn and slipknot hoodies that hang out in temple bar. They reflect badly on true metal heads.
    Same way the script kiddies do on the real hackers.

Damn kids ruining my street cred.

6. oeneo-san

oeneo-san New Member

i do not like hcakers aswell

7. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

ok.. the wrangling over hacker/script kiddie/cracker is ridiculous. If someone says Hacker, someone else says no you mean script-kiddie. Or they'll say Hacker isn't bad, Hackers are good, you mean Crackers.

Sad truth is: if the majority of people, when they say Hacker, mean an evil person or a script kiddie, then that's what the word means. I can say that **** really means something good to eat, but since the majority disagrees, I am not right.

A few people saying Hacker is the wrong term are not correct, because the majority opposes them. That is how language works. A word means what people think it means. It's too late for the 'good guys' to recover the word Hacker, it's come to mean something bad. THey might as well find a new name for themsemves..

/end linguistics rant

8. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

Whatever they are called, thats pretty bad stuff. I dont like whoever did that to mine. I admit I use to do stuff but it never went that far. Its no joke pulling stupid pranks like that. they hurt themselves also.

9. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

What's so bad about 1337? I blame megatokyo for making me use it. But I never claimed to be a hacker of any kind, I just think numbers are teh win. I have no opinion on hackers. Unless you're talking about the film, that sucked ***. Yeah, so, I only use 1337 for a laugh. Aleviate the bordom 'n ****. Either way, that site's funneh.

10. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

If hackers ruled, then supermarkets would have signs like this...

*ahem*

"34T P1|\|34PP|_3Z Th3y r G00|) 4 u!"

11. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Does that entail that unhackered people are the rebellion against hackage? That underground trouble makers talk with just the alphabet? Eh, dunno...don't care...but I think it'd do wonders for Internet Security.

By the way, that </road> one r0x0rz. Although, I don't get how all hackers are teh players of CS??? *Shrugs*

12. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Countar-strik is a l33t gaem fore yoar computar macheene! [/Jeff K mode]

13. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Actually just an example of language changing. Why don't you tell me what 'deer' means? It isn't what it meant hundreds of years ago. Does that mean you are a retard who hasn't learned english? No, just that the meaning has changed. Same with meat, and flesh, town, and countless other words. Their meanings have changed. The meaning of Hacker is to most people "evil guy who breaks into and harms computers." The meaning has shifted, nothing to be done about it. Maybe. The change in the meaning of Deer etc happened a long time ago.. Hackers is more recent. perhaps it can yet be saved.

If hackers ruled the world, the world would spend it's time obsessing about fads and copying jokes to the point of unfunnyness. What's so funny about Jerry anymore? It's all just a dumb in-joke used to seperate the haves from the unleet have nots, but who really gives a ****..