^^

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Wolfie, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

aya back again ^^ bit confused about some things......but never the less happy :)
    weird coming back after so long..but i guess is good to be back
    i can't believe i been at gaia for so long, met loads of fun people and really had time to relax
    it all so laid back there and theres always something to do and anything to say.
    i forgot everything for a long time kinda weird but i guess its good, yeah good.
    i'm not even sure what i mean
    but one thing i know i ain't been good to my friends on here. i kinda wish i remembered to pm them but its too late for that....
    hopefully......guess i shouldn't fret or worry... i guess...just guess that i should wait for them to contact me coz well they'll see i'm back and will pm me if they care
    though peachy might get annoyed and bite my head off as she said to me when she saw me at colonal hughs fourm....
    meh i dunno...don't know what to say anyway guess hi but...well you can't really say that after a long time espicailly bout like er well 3yrs or more
    well probably forgot about me anyway
    seems bit slower than i use to know...maybe people forgotten bout this little place
    well i'll browse for a while longer
    see ya