Travel ^_^ Fun in the Sun!!! ^_^

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kryshana, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Okay...this past weekend, me and my family went to Marco Island to relax and tan and just plainly have fun in the sun!!! Marco Island is just South of Naples...if you want to know.Anywz, we stayed at this REALLY NICE hotel where I wouldn't mind living in and we stayed there for 4 long days! It was tons of fun playing in the beach and pool and tanning in the sun...forgot to mention that I looked so sexy in my new bikini....LOL!!! Yeah...but I "accidentally" put too much "dark tanning lotion" on for 2 days straight and I ended up getting a sunburn...OUCH!!! Don't you hate it when that happens? Usually...I'm the one who ends up getting a nice tan and all and I hardly ever burn...but I guess I should of been careful on how long I was tanning! I looked like a lobster...but it has calmed down now. :blush:

Oh...and for you ladies out there...if you all joined me...we would all be drooling over the hot men there. This school of boys came in for some event.... and boy were they HOT!!! Hot like CHILI PEPPERS, BABY!!! ^_^

Anywayz...I had tons of fun shell collecting (one of my hobbies) and scoping for guys. Well...this was the start of a good summer! Tell me...what are your plans for the summer?

oh...my....I HATE SUNBURN!!! Grrrrr....you know...peeling off skin can be quite a hassle! And now my lips hurt like crazy and it's cut staright in the middle...OW!!! *tear*

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

That sux.. I bet it hurts..I love going to the beach. I just have to drive all the way to Florida to get a tan! :(

3. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

you suck kryshana!!! you shouldn've invited me!!! lol. hope you had a good time.

p.s. where's naples...?

4. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

that was funny about the hot guys.

hope you had a wonderful time there!^_^

i'm going swimming one of these days. don't we all look sexy in our new bikinis.....unless your a guy.....then it's just wrong, lol.

5. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

hey, *smacks hacker on the back of her head.* guys can be hot wearing bikinis too, you know!

just that... us girls are blind to see the extensive hotness of abs being seen through a bra looking top, and a thong looking bottom...

some dude: dude, you're like, hot!!! *licks finger, puts on butt* *tssssss~...* *smoking! ^__^*

bikini wearing dude: ah, *giggle* :shy: *blush* *hits some dude on the arm* shut up...! :blush2:

lol... gomen.

is extensive even a word...? and what does it mean anyway...? because i highly doubt that it'll even fit in that sentence above... it just sounded cool. :p

6. Kryshana

LOL!!!
    omg....eww...i don't like it when guys wear bikinis...I prefer them in regular swim shorts.

Just want to know...wha kind of swim suit is your fav.? I prefer boyshorts w/ a triangle top.

7. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Um can I answer..? I like my camoflauge Bikini top and some black shorts.. but guys in bikinis that sick dude

8. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

hey. you never know. :p

meh. but i just usually wear swimming trunks, and a bikini thing underneath, then a shirt over.

9. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

I prefer them in nothing.. ^^ , but anyway. Sounds like you had a good time. My summer is so boring, but I do live in Missouri so go figure. I have a lot of choir stuff this summer though. We have to go to choir practice though out the summer, and I am going to this camp were I will be be staying the week. My teacher told me that it would be from like 7Am-10Pm of straight practicing and sitting throught meetings about music. ... joy! I get to share a room with a complete straigher. o_O The camp should be fun though.... "should be" Those are my plans for the summer, and also swimming... oh I love to swim and water skii! I won't be doing much water skiing, since my dad is selling the speedboat for a bigger boat so we can have more room.

10. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

wow...a bunch of girls in bikinis...sounds great to me...and i dont like the whole guy in a bikini thing...it disgusts me

1 person likes this.
  11. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Same here. Girls in bikini's equal pankytime.. Guy in bikini equal death.

1 person likes this.
  12. Kryshana

Lol...yeah...you missed a lot at "camp". We ended up swimming in this huge 12ft deep pool and me and some friends were trying to reach the bottom. My ears kept popping and i almost didn't make it up in time. Anywayz...i looked good. *giggles* Yeah...I definetely agree that guys in bikinis are disgusting...i would totally vomit at the sight. ^_^

OMG...you two...hey! This thread was mainly for us girls...grr...nevermind. I guess you guys could have fun too1 LOL. It would be awsome if all of us could go to the beach one day! Yeah! I'll grab the suntan lotion and towels!!! HAHAHA...j/k!

I hope your summer has been going well...for all of you! Right now...I've just been working my butt off at work....grrr...I hate McDonalds...but I have an interview at Target tomorrow...so wish me luck!!! ^_^ But basically...all I've been doing so far is....going to the pool, working, camp, family visits, and drawing a lot...which all of you would be pleased to see! ^_^

Yeah...omg...how can a girl be comfortable in swim shorts and a shirt? If I 'm going to wear a bikini...it's going to be because I'm gonna show off all I got! *giggles madly* I still like my boyshorts ( small, tight shorts) with a halter top. I can't stand string bikini's b/c I have a fear that it might "accidently" untie. Am I alone here?

13. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

...Accident...right :D :D and if that accident happens when im around i will steal a camera and start taking pictures :p

14. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

not alone!!! i don't wear string bottoms, but for tops..... :D

i have alot of boyshort underwear.

15. Seishin

Seishin Guest

You perv! :p

If I was there when that happened, i would ACCIDENTLY trip and ACCIDENTLY take someone's camera. I would then ACCIDENTLY zoom in at the most perfect angle, causing for me to ACCIDENTLY fill the camera up with pictures. Having that camera would ACCIDENTLY make me go to the photo shop place and ACCIDENTLY pay 29 cents for each pic. I would then get home, ACCIDENTLY trip and ACCIDENTLY let the pictures fall on a sacred album....ACCIDENTLY...

What? Gimme a break here! Accidents DO happen all the time in this world right? :D

As for the whole wearing issue, i do fine with just shorts on.

-Seishin

16. Kryshana

OMG....*shakes head*...you guys are pervs. If I see a single picture....I'll kill you all!!! MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!

17. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

...well..If it came down to that i think you would have to catch us..and when a dude has somthing thats..precoius to him...well..your going to have one wonderfull time running down the beach for the pics while more of them are being took :D

18. Kryshana

OMG!!! LOL...so, I guess there will be plenty of pictures of my "heavenly body" then. LOL. Omg...I could soooo imagine me chasing after you for the pics while trying to tie my swim suit back on. lololol.

It's kinda a sick though you guys...I know that you guys are kiding around, but I wouldn't want pictures of myself like that or hearing anyone of you looking at that. OMG....what am I going to do with you boys?! :sweat:

19. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

gosh, you have the whole thing planned :anime:

as for what i'm doing this summer.....going all around the world!!! soon, i'm leaving Wimbledon....and hitting the Carabana in Toronto. mabey i'll come to see you all!! i will have to go the Disney Resorts in California and Florida. it's all so breath taking..... :anime:

20. Kryshana

That's awsome....my BIGGEST DREAM is to travel around the world. I want to become an artist when I'm older...so maybe, when I travel around the world, I'll paint a picture that will remind me of that place....^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.