Travel ^_^ Fun in the Sun!!! ^_^

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kryshana, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

oh thats cool...but..can you do a painting of me wearing a Speedo :p. I can tell you that it would be a masterpiece...for people to throw away :p

2. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

lol...that image is stuck in my head now :dizzy2: :anime:

paiting pics of a place that you've been to sounds cool. i have a map of each continent and where i wanna go, i don't think i can go to all the places this summer...so next summer it's around the world and back again!! Wimbledon is awsome! The match between V.Williams and Sharapova was very breath taking! i was on the edge of my seat the whole time!!

3. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Would you like me to kill you know or would you like a painful death? Yeah...people would throw away that painting...LOL. I'm only joking! HAHA!!! ^_^ Wow Hacker...I hope you have a fun time traveling around the world! Wish I could tag along! ^_^

4. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

Anywayz...before we all go back to school...what are your plans for this summer? My plans are to catch up with my friends. WE're setting up a gathering soon...but the last one we set up failed....no one showed up. Waaaa....^_^;

Anywayz...WE MUST MAKE THE MOST OF THIS SUMMER BEFORE IT ENDS!!!

BOARDS.JP POOL PARTY!!!

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

This thread is all over the place, there are specific threads for the questions you have asked. Specific rules will have to be made for this forum, such as creating threads for the purpose of telling others about certain places one can visit and keeping on that same topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.