Celebrations ^_^ You Forgot Something.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KaYasha, Aug 27, 2006.

1. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Y'all missed it. Belated I hope is accepted. I know I am not widley known... I guess. I do post some. Redcreational Pictures of me on certian things, many of which could be used agaisnt me in the court of law. <-- " Dude. Where did this sentence come from?" But.. whatever. So I will be conceded and make one myself.

Since I don't think this have ever been done, I am going to make this actually cool and everyone thats reads all this is going to flip out and be like that is kinnda cool. Or just say hey that was lame.. You all--> -_- <.< <-- Me

This is how these events occured :

Friday night. I had planed on going to eat and then go to the Theater(On the Day.), Snakes on a Plane is the said," movie" we had went to see. Instead, we had decided to spend quite a lot of money. I left my house at around 5:30 went with my Angelic friend. We cruised around, looking for the spending object. We got it, did it.. had fun with it. Good times. Stoped by the Farm for a bit.. Then left to spend more. Went back to the Farm and did more. Really fun. Then home I went at around 10:45, in my head it felt like 1:00. No sleep occured that night. Worth it though.. I guess.

Saturday...> More of the day in a Party like way. Family time. Saturday we had plans to go to the pit. I left at around 11:00. I DROVE there, GOT there at 11:45. Swam with my family since none of my friends could go... came back home at around like 4:45. Took a shower and then got ready. Called a few of my friends once ready. Everyone got here between 5:45-8:00 Then we went in my my room, "lit it up" and ate cake. Freeking Awesome. Then walked in the ran gave my friend a ride home. Then went to bed it was around 1:00 when I layed down to bed. Yes, sleep.

Sunday. 9:30 9:30!! My Hominouse ( sp?) Friend wants to and eat Breakfast! We go and eat with others. Angelic friend was there. So was Newlyfound. We ate then drove around to lit it up. Then came home and got on the desktop. Fun time.

This was my weekend. Now you maybe wondering why I wrote all this. Well.. it was sort of an important weekend. Import because it was a pretty good weekend. Celebration!!

ALSO.. Friday was my 16th Birthday and Nobody made me a thread to Celebrate it. BAHH.

Grr. ^_^ I am so under the influance right now.

( Yes, I have read the new rules, but still I figured someone to which I talk to online that haven't left yet, would. I can see what was ment by the rules. People making birthday threads to people they don't really know. ) Still I am an very important figure... I am kinnda of a big deal you know. ;)

1 person likes this.
  2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Sounds like my kinda birthday bash..Lol. Glad it was great. Sorry we missed it..;_;

3. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Eh, I noticed it. But hadn't seen you around that much, and frankly I don't know you so it really didn't concern me any. But Hell, since I'm here anyways, happy birthday. Belatedly...

4. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

happy 16th Kaleob!!!!!! hope you have a kick **** year! I have a very special birthday this year too and hopefully it will kick **** like yours!

Peace
    ~ Hiro

5. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

I keep forgetting to check the calender, but better late then looklike an insensitive clod that doesnt care about you, huh? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

6. Sabrina

Sabrina New Member

teeeheheheh that was fuuuun!!!! :p:p hope i can come over again sometime soon ;)

7. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Happy belated birthday KaYasha. ;3

And um, anyone note that today was That Guy's Birthday too? I didn't check yet..