A Goodbye

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Athena, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Due to events going on in my life i've come to realize that it is time that i leave the boards for a spell. I shall return when i am able to put the time that bjp deserves into it. I truly love this place and altho this isn't exactly a celebration, i wasn't able to post this in the news thread and wasn't quite sure where else to put it.

2. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

T_T Awww..I remember you from my days as a wee nooblet. I'm sorry to see you go but I wish you much luck with your life.

A'dieu friend.

3. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

*a single tear falls* Farewell and Adieu... You shall return to me? I'll wait for you... here... Forever....

lol J/K Im sorry that you must leave us but I anxiously await your return! Farewell and Goodbye!

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Wow, I was reading this with a sad Evangelion song, so it kind of added to the effect.

But I ain't taking it bad, no way.

I wouldn't call this a goodbye thread, more like a we'll meet later thread. We just don't know when, but we can all wait. Hopefuly it won't be long, and that all the things go okay in your life.

Till next time, your great perverted friend :p

-Seishin
    PS:I'm SOOOO sad, I've been wanting you to reach Power User for SOOOO long! XD

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Well, hit me up on AIM or MSN anytime... if I'm there I'll be sure to say hi.

I'll see ya then, not really much else to say...

6. Athena

Thanks everyone. I will be back, I just have to much s**t to deal with right now. *hugs* Don't be sad seishin, i'll be gone for like maybe a month tops. Things are already beginning to settle down.

7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

This is not a goodbye. Goodbyes are something said when you'll never see someone again. No, no this is a farewell for now. And I shall wave back at you, and wait, as do the others, for your return.

(Yeah, it was kind of poetic and corny, but whatever.)

8. Athena

I told ya'll i'd return. For now it'll be sporadic but i'm about to get internet at my apartment. Everything's settled down considerably and yea. I'm back... so hi! ^_^

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Yay!

Now get to posting please! :p

-Seishin

10. Athena

Lol only you would start demanding things from me... lol. Okay, okay. Sorry i didn't start posting earlier.... i fell asleep at the computer... lol