A Guide to Love Hina!

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Teddz, Jun 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

What is Love Hina?

I found out that most of the threads here are all asking what love hina is. Well, I hope that this sticky thread may help you.

Love Hina is all about comedy, especially physical humor. I haven't seen anyone get smacked around so badly for a little ecchi behavior since Ranma. With fast pacing and a storyline that is entirely willing to go all sorts of wacky directions, it's alot of fun.

Pity poor Keitaro. Years ago as a young child, he and a playmate promised each other they would meet again when they both got into Tokyo University and get married. Keitaro clung to that promise for the rest of his childhood, the chance to have a girlfriend... but unfortunately he's not a very good student, Tokyo University is the hardest school to get into, and what's worse he can't even remember her name! After failing the entrance exams twice he is forced by his parents to seek work while he is a ronin (student taking tests for college), and ends up as the manager of his aunt's girls dormitory built around a hotspring. Now he's surrounded by girls who are all willing and able to beat the crap out of this hapless male invader with little provocation, which they often do thanks to his talent for being in exactly the wrong place at the wrong time. But they all are actually kind of interested in him... and could fellow ronin Narusegawa actually be the girl he promised all those years ago?

Love Hina is a 25 episode TV series with the two Specials ( Christmas & Spring ). The Entire series ends if watching the Love Hina Again, a 3 episode long OAV.

I hope this would help you, "newbies" to the series.

As for the Manga, it's been realised by Tokyopop. There are 14 volumes of the manga, and it has more "depth" than the animes. As a huge manga fan, I highly recommend it since the story is "longer" in the manga, than the animes.

Your Truely,

Teddz - Moderator of Love Hina
    www.mangatoanime.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.