RPG Archives A Manga To Anime RPG (In Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

The secne is this:

A very big warehouse remodelled with a bunch of rooms, painted with anime characters in cool poses. There are rooms full of anime goodies and anime props such as: Akane's Hammer, spare Self-Detonate buttons from Heero's Gundam, About 20 hot water kettles from Ranma, etc...
    We now end up in a room with a huge table in the middle and a bunch of comfy chairs set up all around it, sort of like a board room. People are strewn around in them, there's people shooting pencils at the ceiling, being bored.
    Meaikoh accidently finds a secret panel under the table and opens a big view screen to one side.

Meaikoh: "Cool! I can watch movies on this thing!"

Suddenly, a *mysterious figure* appears on screen, mostly in the dark.
    *Mysterious Figure*:"No, this is not a plaything. You have stumbled upon T.C.T.V.T.T."

Meaikoh:"What the heck is that?"

*Mysterious Figure*:" You may be wondering what that stands for. We let a weird otaku teenager name it, so it stands for 'The Cool T.V Type Thingy'."

(Now what are you doing while all this is happening?)

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

(With apologies to our head chief here)

(on his cell phone in a business suit)

No, no, no Cloud! I said buy, not sell! Look, if we're gonna make this thing work, we're gonna have to compromise -What?- Uh-huh? Okay, I'm listening...uh-huh...uh-huh...yeah... No, no, NO! That's all wrong! Listen...there is a whole market out there, and studies are pointing more to the Anime stream! Sure, Manga has its share, but people like color! motion! Appeal! Uh-huh....uh-huh...oh....right....well, that is a good take on the situation...

(notices the big tv)

...Umm, I'll have to call you back, something just popped up...uh-huh? Well, you handle it then! I can't do everything!

(hangs up)

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh: "The Cool T.V Type Thingy! Wow! I never would of thought of a name like that! What a great name!"

Other People in the room don't notice. Actually, the room is left with only a handful of people now. The rest all decided to be traitors and play Ping-pong with the evil unprodigious KNAVE known as Door.

*Mysterious Figure*: "I repeat, this is not a plaything. Wether you find this in the year 2000000000000 or in the year 2002, it's no matter. I'll still be around. I am (pauses, and makes a dramatic pose, coming into the light) THE GREAT SAIYAMAN! Just kidding. I am a cyborg android named Some Guy. My creator was not very creative. He made me look like Irving Vold Valeria, from WildArms2.

If you have found this, it is because you are in the A.S.M.L.H.Q.F.C.P, Again, my creator let a strange Otaku-type person name us, but since it makes sense with what we do, it stands for: Anime Savers Manga Lovers Head Quarters For Cool People. The Otaku likes to give really long names to everything."

Meaikoh:"O....kay. And what does this have to do with anything? DOESN'T ANYBODY ELSE NOTICE A GIANT T.V ON THE WALL OF THIS ROOM???!"

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

(sitting in a comfy chair kind of away from everything...reading)
    (looks up, brushing her hair out of her face)

Hmm?
    (notices how big the TV is.)

<blinks a few times> where...did that...ummm....

(continues to fixedly stare at the tv while marking her page in her book.)

5. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

Kamikaze NerfBat hears some of the commotion outside and begins to shake the storage crate around. Shouting: Hey! Anybody out there? HEEEEEY!!! I'm stuck in here!
    KNB rattles the crate around some more.

6. Meaikoh

What's That? A Wu-fairy?

A very small Wufei, dressed in a pink tutu and bunny rabbit slippers, enters the storage chamber, unnoticed by anyone.
    He waves his wand and combusts the box holding KNB. He then goes invisible muttering:
    "Getting trapped in boxes in weak!"

He disappears.

(Meaikoh is still being all agitated over a giant T.V appearing in the building.)

7. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

yoyoyo!!

aviendah(called bunni by most bc of her bunny ears and energizer bunny-like personality) was sitting in one of those neat little hanging hammock chair things catching up on the latest news(so she reads the news...what?) when a giant v appeared and of course caused her to fall clumsily out of the chair onto the floor..."what the..." she gawked up at the amssive electronic equitment and decided it wasnt normal "somebody should figure out where that came from..." she said as it bagan to ramble about long anames and such.

8. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Nope. No title.

White hair shimmers as it gently swings behind Phox's back. It moves with her every step as she enters the room. Surveying everything, her eyes fall upon that very large screen…

"And that is… what," she asks no one in particular.

ooc/ Well, I forgot to put in that she's sarcastic. (Kinda like Zelgadis in Slayers:shy3:) And… she's not the "GRRR.. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU SPEAK TO ME" type. She's just... Phox. You'll get to know 'er and maybe, for the sake of fun, she'll open up a bit. :D

9. hellmaster

hellmaster New Member

dz.

*Xefyer, in the meantime, has dragged one of the chairs into a secluded corner and is now working on an aerobix cube (or however the heck you spell it)*

"..........."

*Xefyer holds it up close to her face to examine it, maybe it was some sort of colorful ancient relic? Xefyer takes one of the stickers off*

"..............."

*Xefyer tosses te cube onto the floor and stares at the wall... untill the TV screen popped up*

"....what....the....."

*Xefyer squints, shrugs and gets up to looks for a jigsaw puzzle*

10. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Hehe cute wufei!

In a corner of the room, a teenager with short boyish dark blue hair sleeps in a chair with her feet resting on a box. Her eyes are covered with dark sunglasses.

The sudden comotion wakes her and she gives a large yawn and stretches. She then raises her sunglasses and looks at everyone int the room, then at the strange T.V.

"Cool! Whats this thing?" Anrai mutteres as she get up and moves over to the large screen. She then listens to the mysterious figure.

"Err, okay. So what does that mean exactly?" she askes the T.V. as she inspects it, trying to figure out how the T.V. is operated.

(/ooc Phox, this is outside our story so my char and yours don't know each other. K :) )

11. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

The decorative cactus on the table begins to twitch a little, sensing the coming of it's king. A loud thud shakes the door. It then opens and GNZ steps in, late as usual. He apparently has been forgetting to open the doors before he tries to pass through a doorway again, which explains the thud at the door and the piece of a city bus door stuck to his right shoe. He tries to casually remove the door from his foot like he knew it was there, but fails, tripping over a nearby chair and landing on the ground in front of the screen. Fortunately, he did manage to remove the bus door from his foot before he toppled. Looking up, he sees the screen, just as Some Guy concludes his speech.

ZANSHI: :sweat: Did I miss anything important? All I caught was the bit about "really long names" ...

12. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Phox crosses her arms and sighs disdainfully at hearing all the questions. She did, of course, ignore the one she herself asked.

"That happens to be a T.V. screen and yes, Meaikoh, we did notice it." She raises an eyebrow at Some Guy and directs a question to him. "Now, Some Guy, about this ‘A.S.M.L.H.Q.F.C.P.’ place… Its purpose is?" She holds him in an inquisitive gaze while ignoring any looks she may be receiving.

/ooc: ’Kay, An-chan. ;p

13. Meaikoh

Mysteries Revealed! And more questions to ponder...

Some Guy:"Now, as you silly otaku fools have now probably started talking to T.C.T.V.T.T, I will now proceed to tell you this is a recorded message. This place, the Anime Hangout is a secret project that's basically for...nothing. But my creator has equipped this hangout with the most technologically advanced weapons known to man, at least, they were the most advanced in the year 4503. There is every bit of anime known to man, puddingafiers, cheese-fondue-throwers and some very useful other things. The Anime Hangout has some minor problems, however, such as we are the ones who deal with all anime and manga-related crisis in the world. Now, Otaku People, that task falls to you. You will find me, Some Guy, in a hidden back room somewhere in the anime hangout, access code, 1-2-3-4-5. Thank you for your time."

The T.C.T.V.T.T suddenly re-submerged into the ground.

Meaikoh: "Hai!"

Meaikoh jumps back in surprise.

She looks around and spots GNZ.

Meaikoh:"Konnichawa, Zanshi! Long time no see! It's so good to see you!"

14. Angel of Light

A lot more questions...

Anrai jumped back aswell and then looks at where the strange tv subemerged back into the floor.

"Hmmm, I wonder how long Some Guy been waiting back there..." She muttered thoughtfully, "And I wonder what kind of anime crisis can there be in the world, and where can I find all this cool hi-tech stuff!"

The teenager continues to ask questions to herself....

"And whats a puddingafier??"

15. Meaikoh

Eh, Oops!

Snaps back to what Some Guy just said.

Meaikoh: "4503? A relic from the future? And puddingafiers? No longer will I have to puddingafy people by hand, by flinging my pudding at them! Hurray! Truly this is advanced technology! But...a relic from the future...hmm...And we have to take over some job-type thingy? We need to find Some Guy!"

ooc/"We need to find some guy!" lol ^^

16. Angel of Light

Anrai snaps her attention to Meaikoh, "Hey I'm the one asking the questions, but you have a point. We have to find this Some Guy."

Anrai then runs out the door, stepping over GNZ on the way, and runs down the hall of the hangout. After a few minutes she runs back to the room.

"Umm, exactly which room is this guy hidding in? This place is like a maze to me." She said with a sheepish grin.

17. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Has that "intently listening" look...

*Strikes a noble pose of dignity and other wild passion-like things*

Fear not facsimile of Televisioness! I am a trained professional at following orders! Fear not, for I shall masterfully free you from bondage wherever you are...

*Suddenly jumps back in surprise, noticing all the people he didn't see since he was intent on his phone conversation*

Umm...who are you people?

18. hellmaster

hellmaster New Member

OOC: Bah, Xefyer is boring... may as well RP Phizzie
    IC: *Phibrizzo leans against the wall of a dark corner, trying not to draw too much attention to himself*

*Looks over at mr telephone man*

"H....hi..." *Phibrizzo timidly steps out of her secluded corner* "Hello...."

19. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

A huge gundam is standing at the back wall of the wearhouse covered by the shadows
    All you can hear from it is some thumps from a hammer and a wrench tightening bolts
    *Heero pops his head out of wing zero's pilots compartment*
    Heero: hey you guys whats all the commotion , what are yas doin ??

20. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

GNZ picks himself off the floor and turns to Heero.

ZANSHI: Hmmm ... it seems we're looking for Some Guy. A relative of Rob's perhaps?

He runs off to resume his search, opening what he thinks is a door out, but ends up a door to the bathroom. He opens the medicine cabinet, finding nothing (except maybe a few Advil or something), he leaves.