RPG Archives A Manga To Anime RPG (In Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, Mar 10, 2002.

1. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:...I geuss...
    IC:
    "Alright! Some of you can ride me and the others can ride Carla." After he said this Carla seemed to look at him, ":blush: Well I know which way to go so I'll lead on." Some got on Tailki and the others got on Carla and Tailki began to head for the dragons territorroy. "The dragon should be the only thing we need to worry about well if we don't meet any Centaurs on the way..."

2. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Phox frowned, shocked, at Anrai. "Hey! Pessimism is my gig! You little --"

But before she could act (she had stop mid-action and was therefore leaning forward with her hands out to choke), Tailki spoke. Everyone mounted and so did she, making sure she got to sit behind Anrai...

"So, blue-hair," Phox said. "Who died and made you leader? And don't make any smartbuttcheek comments to me! I'm older than you!! ...I think...!!"

3. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"Now ladys, can we not fight on my back, please.", Tailki said turining his head to look at his new passangers.

4. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

OOC:
    Where's your character description? If you don't have one, maybe you could be the dragon?0.0 Just one of the GM's random thoughts.

IC:

"I want my powers back just as much as any of you, so listen to the talking Chocobo and bee quiet!"

5. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:ha ha!! yeah listen to the talking chocobo.

6. Meaikoh

OOC: 7/-/47'5 /z1G/-/7! L1573/V 70 7/-/3 74L/<1/VG [/-/0[0B0!

Didn't understand that? You should've...

In any case, cruelties aside,
    I expect a full character profile for every new character. Tailki, Cloud18...Anybody else I may have missed out.

Also, if you would like to give me an outline of where you're going with this, Tailki, you can e-mail me at jess989@hotmail.com

Okay, the power hungry GM has had her say.

Erm, since I just posted IC and nobody's responded, I'll leave off for now.

P.S: I gotta stop putting my signature in my RPing posts. If anybody else is doing that, you should take a look at the sticky note in this forum about RPG rules-nyo :)

7. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: ...character profile? ...going with this? Umm, I'm kinda making it up as I go along. You are GM though soooo, um I'm a talking chocobo, givin the power to talk with the price of something very dear to me, which I rather not talk about, I was thinking maybe that guy enabled me to get these powers and was meant to met you guys to find the golden dragon tear cause it is all magical and stuff. ...Yes?...No?...Maybe?...I don't know.

8. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Anrai glared at Phox, her teeth bared and grinding against each other, but she took heed to the Chocobo and Meaikoh's command.

She turned to look forward, but after a while she poked Phox hard in the side with her elbow, so hard that it knocked the silvered hair girl off the chocobo.

"Hey, I didn't say a thing!" Anrai said innocently in response to any reaction Meaikoh might make. " Make fun of my blue hair will you.... " Anrai thought with a smirk.

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Tailki didn't notice the girl falling off from him at first untill she yelled, he then looked back and headed back to get her.
    "Now, Now, We are almost to the dragons territory."

10. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

If looks could kill, Anrai would be bones. Just bones. Very ground up bones, but bones nonetheless.

Looking rather ruffled up, Phox combs her hair using her fingers and then dusts herself off. There was a rather loud pulsing vein sound for a few seconds, originating from the blue-eyed girl. Later it was replaced by furious muttering.

And then...
    ...Phox was...
    ...silent.

...for the moment...

OOC: Bwahahaaaaaa.

11. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:...I geuss...if you are a bad guy you can be friends with the dragon or if your a good guy you could just be really good at avoiding it.
    ic: Tailki stand before Phox awaiting for her to get back on him, he then continues to the dragons territory. Moments later he prounounces their arrival and for them to all be extremely carefull as to not aware the dragon.

12. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

IC : Well, I'll do my best anyway.. as for the time being, I might be able to search for more informations about that golden dragon and what does his tear do more than we know..

13. Tailki

Tailki New Member

"I am sorry that I do not have any more information for all of you. The chocobos just run around in the fields and don't worry much about the dragons, we stay on our fields and we are left alone. If we wonder off into Dragon territory then we need to worry. Noones ever tried getting a golden dragons tear."

14. Meaikoh

OOC: Sounds good to me. Tailki, I'm giving you full GM privileges for now. ^_______^ This is going really well, good job guys. And, hey, sometimes things aren't always what they seem. There's not just good and bad, you can be in-between too, k Cloud18?

15. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc:Really?? YEAH!!!!!! GM prevliges(cant spell) for the talking chocobo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Meaikoh

OOC: Heheh, you can be Turnip from Chrono Cross! (is pelted by peanuts) Sorry, BMS!

Um, we don't have a talking squirrel...? Kidding. Take your time in thinking of it.

(Gives Tailki Official GM hat & keychain) Company Benefits!

I'm still going to wait a little while to post IC.

BTW, forgot to tell ya, Zanza, I think that's a great idea!