Access

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Engel, May 25, 2006.

1. Engel

Engel New Member

Hello dear moderators!

I was just wondering how to gain access to certain places; i.e. sub-forums like H-league and whatnot.

Just out of curiousity since I've never really known the answer to this before. ^_^

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Places like those, you consult your friendly neighborhood Moderators of the Forum.

For instance, currently it's me and Izzy on the H-League, so you'd have to ask either one of us for access, and we would give you the password to be able to access these places.

This of course only applies to Private Forums.

Any other Forums, requires a little promotion. Like the Moderator Forum, you'd obviously need to be a Moderator, and for the S-Mod Forums, only S-Mods and Admins, or for the GameMaster Forum, an RPG Moderator, or an RPG Game Master.

So you're left alone with the H-League that you can access.

Feel free to PM me or Izzy any time you wish so for access, since I can't publicly give you the password.

Though I CAN tell you that the password doesn't start with 'SEI', goes with 'DA', and end with 'MAN' :p

-Seishin
    How many have fallen for it at first sight? XD

3. Engel

Engel New Member

Okay, thanks. ^_^

What does H-League stand for anyway?

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Hentai League, the original members were Izzy, Shen, and Teddz, supposed to be the most perverted members of the board. :p Later User18 and Bloodberry joined.

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Given the title, however, we can't really use actual Hentai, more like the closest there is before getting that.

Again, you can get the password from me or Izzy anytime you wish to do so. You can see what it's like.

-Seishin

6. Engel

Engel New Member

Interesting.

I guess I'll try it out, Sei. Could you PM me the password? I'll PM you about it in case you don't read this.

Thanks for the posts, everybody.