Creative Writing Add On To This, Please?

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Mika-chan, Nov 27, 2002.

1. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

*within* the target, not without. THe name is mostly technobabble, but once you ignore that...

2. Hikaru

Hikaru New Member

everything else about it is prreeeeeeetty kool! :D Take, for example, this button right here by the trigger.

3. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

It fixes you a martini. Shaken, not stirred...

4. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

"wat?!" asked natalie, suprised.
    "hahahahaha, im just joking, chill out. hahahaha" he replied
    "U can joke now? this is a very serious situation, and u joke?"
    "we'll, we have a slim chance of surviving this ordeal, but, hey, at least i can be funny about it, eh, eh?"
    "......." natalie gave him a blank look.
    "eh, geddit, eh, eh? Martini, eh?" he kept saying, as he nudged her in the ribs.
    "yeah, i gettit" natilie replyed in the most exaspreated and bored voice, "now, seriously, wat does the button do?"
    "ok, ahem, the button is actually the trigger to...

5. Alien_Sacrifice

Alien_Sacrifice New Member

Everything up to this point is fine and dandy but I'm changing the course...you can either follow or just skip my post completely...I let you decide.

Crack! A sharp lighting bolt strikes across the sky. "What the...?" Natalie and Spencer look up into the bright blue sky with puffy white clouds as it starts to turn black..."What's going on?" Natalie asks as she looks at Spencer w/ a confused look. "He's found us!" Crack! More and more the sky begins to break apart into a black void...The darkness surrounds them until theres nothing...Then a red light emurges from the distances...Closer and closer it gets...Natalie grabs Spencer holding him tight, her eyes wide fixed onto the red light becoming ever so big as it approaches. Spencer stands like a stone, his eyes squinting at the light...his fists harden his heart starts to pound...He knows what's coming. Natalie sensing Spencers tensnes asks, "What is it? What is that light?" Spencer only gets stiffer as the light is almost to reach them...his fists tighten so hard his finger nails are cutting his skin causeing his blood to drip upon the ground. Spencer takes on quick glance at Natalie knowing it might be the last. "Whatever happens stay behing me!" Spencer utters under his clinched teeth as he turn his attention back to the red firery light that has now reached them. Spencer glares into the light as it...

6. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

.........Forms in to a figure.

7. Mika-chan

Mika-chan New Member

(This sure died) :(