After soul society Chapter 182+ *spoilers*

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Basher, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

You have been warned on spoilers and I love to talk/type/whatever.

It would come at some point we all would knew that. A lot has happened before they left so I separated it all. Spoilers all the way. Chapter 183 was just scan/transed.

Did anyone think she would stay? I thought she would have wanted to go back to her friends. I watched the anime and it seamed like she would have missed her life with Ichigo.

I just couldn't believe all that had happened. I would have never guessed it was actually Aizen. Now that they have lost two captains will the soul society recover? I thinks so but I think they well have stricter rules. After everything was over with traitors and what not I like how Ichigo was. He didn’t want to fight anyone strong. He didn’t want to get hurt. I think that he will fight strong people only for a reason.

Now that we know about the traitors are working with Menos Grande can Ichigo take one on? We know that he wounded one. He has grown more powerful. I believe with the help of friends he could.

Ichigo are now back at school. At the end of chapter 183 some one drops in literally. Does anyone have an idea to who that person is? He reminds me of sandal hat guy. I so need to find a list for all the characters. Especially the Captains and everyone else I guess. I knew somehow they would all be fighting still Hollows and what not. I think it is kind of cool. I wonder though will they get another person? Will Tatsuki powers emerge soon? She can see the artifact. I hate it that Ishida has lost his powers. I hope he finds a way.

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Ya, I'm concerned about Ishida, and wonder about Tatsuki. and The anti-gravity dude gets introduced more properly later, but he's not one for secrecy is he. BOOM! yep it's me! kind of guy. Oh well, I can't wait for the next chapter.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I hear ya. I thought it would lose some after they rescued Rukia but it appears it hasn't. I am referring to when they returned. Maybe a few battles with captains and what not but it appears to have gone on a very intriging direction.

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Just a quick openions/replies to Basher's first post (spoilers ahead of course):

Rukia's Spoiler: I didn't think she would come back, after all, they are from two separate worlds. I think she wants to be with her brother for the time being. In all honesty, I think when the manga is approaching its end, I think Rukia might want to go and stay with Ichigo, or the other way around which makes more sense :p (Ichigo going and living in sould society)

Unless the story will have a dramatic ending, i.e. Rose of Versailles ;___;

Soul Society's Spoiler: Me neither, I suspected that fox-look-a-like guy, Gin? Because, like the rest of Soul Society, I though that Aizen was killed, especially by Gin.
    I disagree.. he was injured badly, more than ever.. just like what Aizen told him, the wound was near his spine, which controls the person's movement. You can't walk or stand no matter how strong phsycologically that person is, its a matter of physical condition.

Menos Grande's Spoiler: Just like what you mentioned, he was able to wound one and make him return from wherever he came from. Now that he is way way way stronger (even after the 2nd level of the zanbakuto that increases the shinigami's strength by 10 times!), I think he'll be able to kill them. Of course with the help of the other shinigamis :)