Ahhh BJP.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Awh the days of "Kaiyon, Hacker, Seishin, NeoNoodle, Sabrina, Gensai, and Nightmare" tearing up the boards with teenage drama. I'm embarassed of those days but I haven't forgotten. I was a pretty troubled emo teenager. It's rather pathetic looking back but I still remember those guys. I lost touch with Kaiyon a long time ago and Hacker but I still remember the way all used to be. Me and Hacker used to fight like cats and dogs every day over "e-relationships"? LOL We were losers. I still don't have much love for her because of her personality but I don't have that childish little thrill of picking at her anymore.

I know people all got annoyed with us two or three years ago. I just read my thread about getting sent off again. Egh, I hated S.T.A.R.T. It was a terrible program. I read all of our threads and sometimes our little bonds we all had with each other. I remember crushing on Noodle forever. She was so awesome back then but we both knew it wouldn't work, you know we were smart. Kaiyon and I had our differences and stuff but we tore up BJP together with our drama along with Nightmare.

I miss Kev. I talked to him on my birthday the year before last and recently. He is doing well for himself. Gensai as well. Gensai was wonderful in person..

We're all older now and more intelligent and that makes me happy that we can still look back and see how retarded we were. That includes you User18, you were silly just not as silly as we used to be.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

luv ya too

luv ya too

3. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Hacker, now that brings back

Hacker, now that brings back memories. Neonoodle too. Hey Bashi, weren't you in Neonoodle's entourage too?

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

How dare you not mention how

How dare you not mention how awesome IIIIII am! :p

Though I love your post. I look back on years ago and remember how hectic things were!

Still, I'm glad to have a part of my life engraved in boards.jp ^^

5. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

You still crush on me. Don't

You still crush on me. Don't lie! I so need your number.