Anime Ai Tenshi Densetsu Wedding Peach

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Sebastien, Jul 23, 2004.

1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Ai Tenshi Densetsu Wedding Peach, or Love Angel Legend Wedding Peach, was licensed at Fanime 2003. The first DVD of a total of nine, Love Wave, was released in March 2003.

Has anybody else seen this? I own the first two DVDs, and I have to admit it's a bit better than I originally expected. The plot is a bit corny/cliche at first, but as things progress, it gets better and better. The comedy relief scenes are definitely worth watching.

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I flipped through the first manga volume at chapters, it looked very interesting. I should probably see some, all I think is that it looks very similar to Sailormoon, but with Wedding dresses. From the manga I got the impression its a very mushy romantic thing.. I mean the wedding dress and all as well..

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Wedding Peach...Hrm. I think I saw some shows on german television "Super RTL" for some 2 years ago. And yes, very similar to Sailormoon...

" Go Lipstick! "...One of the girls had some kind of Lipstick weapon...right?

- Teddz

4. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

You are correct. It's Angel Lily's attack called "Saint Lip Liner! Lily Rainbow!".

5. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

I just found this series and started watching. I'm only on the second episode but I have this sinking feeling that I'm going to be sucked into it.

It seems to have all those anime aspects that get me addicted to a show, ie magical girls with sappy romance and transformation sequences.

Dang.

[​IMG]

6. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Go-Go! Jamapi! Haha! Those were the good ol' days, yeah... I've been addicted to that anime as well... I even got the original sound track for that! >< But in my country the title of that anime was "Wedding Peach" it's a pretty interesting show. I just forgot how it ended, I still remember a few stuff regarding the main guy character tho, but I think that will be a spoiler ;P

7. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

Jama-P!

I just finished up through episode 8, great stuff.

The Following Contains Wedding Peach SPOILERS

I have to say I really like the whole conversion of Jama-P from his demon ways to cute mascot. When Jama-P is crying to Wedding Peach to forgive him and take him in because he has no where else to go I was surprisingly touched.

Had to snap a screen shot, I'm a sucker for the cuteness and they lay it on thick in this show.

Episode Seven Screenshot (SPOILERS)