RPG Archives Angels VS Demons [[RPG] Demons vs. Angels]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

"Yes Kaitsai feel free to look around. In fact I will go with you." Azreal then went to the armoury to check on Akira.
    "Ah the sword of Illidian. That is a powerful weapon, he was a Demon hunter until I "killed", you could say as he then came to our side and became Tobias. But it is a perlious weapon and it may take time to learn how to weild it. You should probably use your own abilites and lay off the weapon or you'll get killed."
    " Oh and Kaitsai I suggest this weapon, he showed him a large katana with a silver blade, this is the blade of Genghis Khan himself. You may find its abilities......interesting," he said slyly as though sharing a inside joke.

2. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

" Out of all the weapons this one is my favorite one so far! If i lay off this weapon ill never learn how to weild it." Akira told azreal.
    " If this is a powerful weapon than ill take it.....i just need to train my butt off." Akira began to swing the illidian sword with ease. " Besides i think it likes me."

3. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai smiled and took the blade. "Very nice, but i will look around a while as well, i will probably take that one, but i shall look first."

Kaitsai walked over to an empty plaque with Sanguis carved on the gold part. He bowed and put his old sword on the rack, "Rest well my friend sanguis."

Kaitsai looked and saw a staff and twirled it around a bit and inquired about it, "Hey, Azreal, what is this one, i like it, strong, durable, and..." Kaitsai was taken by shock at what the staff did. It transformed into a sword and then as Kaitsai thought of another weapon, it transformed into one. "NICE!!! Dare i say, is this one of the two divine staves?"

4. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Yuki wipes his forhead "foow, done," Yuki looks around "Hey Diana, I'm done, do you need any help?"

Holy POO!! make posts readable next time, i had to fix about 10 errors in this tiny little blurb. ~Kamui

5. Vicious

Akira walked outside with his weapon. Rain suddenly began to fall and caused the whole place to slightly turn damp. Akira began to think to himself. I control the power of lightning...right? and if its raining than it will strengthen my lighting but in human form it will help me. Akira began to think about the battle he had with yuki. Yuki made it rain...and i was about to use my electric powers...so i would had given him the advantage. So now i must tame my energy...im a lightning demon im supposed to control lightning not be hurt by it. Obviously in my demon form im not affected but in my human form its a different story. I must tame my element. Akira made lighting pulse out of body..and soon it began covering him all over. The damage was extrevegant...akira could barely hold it. Akira shouted in pain... "AHHH!!" Akira kneeled to the ground trying to withstand the pain. His lighting was getting tougher by the moment.

6. Kamui

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai sensed Akira's pain and mentally shot a wind blast to blow it all away.

Be careful. I wont be there next time.

Kaitsai looked back at Azreal awaiting an anwser to his question.

7. Vicious

Akira began gasping for breath. He was relieved that his pain was gone but mad that he failed to do what he said he would do.
    Why? Why did you that for!? Akira told kaitsai. He pounded his fist into the wet ground. And picked up his sword. He slowly got up and started to train...this time with his sword.

Okay....if i make this sword compatble with my element than maybe i can use it to my advantage. Maybe i could send an electric shockwave....or something. He concentrated until electricity started emmiting out of the sword. Okay...now i cant try. At that moment he swung his sword like a golf club and a wave of lighting headed toward the tree cutting it in half as soon as i had made contact. " Whoa. That was cool. I call that Lightning slash....Obviously." Im one step closer...to mastering...something. Next....is my demon form.

8. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

"No Kaitsai it is not. I never found the staves so I made a copy of them. I made it and it does have some powers but not all. For example, as you have discovered it can change into any other weapon with just a thought. It can also shoot your element among other things with great and terrible power. It is a perilous weapon. I don't use for the simple fact that I don't like changing weapons in mid-battle. You can use it and add to it if you want."

Azreal then looked around the room looking for his own new weapon. With a nod he went toward two large blades on the wall. They were huge curved blades at least five feet long each. They had a handle in the middle of them to hold. He picked them up and went outside. He went to his small courtyard and then with a suuden powerful spin he cut down every tree around him. "Nice", he hissed, then he went back inside and picked up his axe again and put it on the wall.

"Don't worry my sweet you will not be forgotten." Then he turned around to look back at Kaitsai and Vaughn, "The irony of this weapon is that is actually belonged to the great demon hunter Duma. He tried to kill me with it and failed. Now I hold his weapons."

OOC: If you play warcraft 3 and know the demon hunter hero then my weapon looksl like his.

9. Kamui

"Heh, works for me." Kaitsai's eye's went totaly black and then back to normal. He walked out of the room.

As he walked, he held out a hand and a trench coat appereaed and he put it on. As he walked, he twirled his staff and marveled at the craftsmanship.

"A very nice piece of work, my friend." Kaitsai said as he walked outside into the rain.

He twirled the sword and as he did, a vortex of wind was created and then shot off into a tree. The tree cracked in half and fell towards him.

Kaitsai slammed the staff on the ground and gaint hands made of wind appeared and he began to control them. He lay the tree down gently.

Then, he formed the staff into a sword and flung it swiftly.

10. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena shook out of her state of mind and walked back into the house and asked, "What can i do to help?"

OOC: Sorry it's such a short post and Angel of Light... reply to VR!!

11. Kamui

Kazuo:
    Kazuo threw a hammer and nails towards her. But he of course was stearing it with his mind.

"Here, you can help me with putting the wood on this wall again."

12. Megami-Chan

Megami-Chan New Member

OOC: ((Reading 25 Pages of Rp'ing is NOT how I intended to spend the day...oh well...)

IC:
    Fayul slowly walked along the river's edge, talking to herself along the way. "...Why do I have to live like this...huh? Do you know?" Fayul sighed.. "Why am I talking to myself, anyways...why can't I just live a normal life? She suddenly stopped, and tunred around. "Hmm? That's odd...I can't hear or see anyone, but yet...I feel something here...what is it? Damn it, I just don't know...I don't know..."

OOC (again: ((As you can see, I'm horrible at first posts in RPGs...especially when they're well underway. Please forgive me. -_- Edit: Changed it around a little...nothing too spectacular, though.

13. Vicious

Akira stood up in exhuastion...slowly gasping for air...sweat rapidly dropping off his cheek. " This sword is harder to handle than it seems...but i can manage." Akira thought to himself.
    Akira began to sense something in the distance. It was powerful...and akira feared for his life. He feared that his exhuastion would be his downfall in an upcoming battle.
    " Damn it! Not now...im too tired!" He began to shout.

"Hey guys....i think we have some company!"

14. Athena

Athena smiled at Kazuo and said, "Of course I'll help you with that."
    She then began to hammer wood into the walls. She was being very precise and throwing herself into the task at hand.

15. Kamui

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai finished workin with his new sword and it sifted back into a staff and he twirled it and then held it still, looking into the distance.

"Akira is right, a divine one has awoken."

Kazuo:
    Kazuo finished hammering the last wood into the new wall and they were finally finished.

"Alright," Kazuo said, dusting himself off, "lets go into my kitchen, we can have some tea or whatever you want and ill explain all i can to you Yuki.

16. Athena

Athena smiled at Kazou and said, "I'll make the tea for you Kazou. I love making tea."She smiled and continued, "Besides it can give you a head start to explain things to Yuki."

17. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

VIC:

"A divine one has awoken," mimicked Vaughn. "Heh. No more divine than any of us. I guess we should meet our brethren. There's been a lot of disturbance in both sides lately. Let them come to us, I say."

AIC:

Aza smiled. "You do make great tea, Athena."

18. Kamui

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai had a little laugh, "Heh, thats what i call the angels and demons, id divine ones. HA! Well, personally, i agree with you, they will find their way here if they are indeed a demon."

Kazuo:
    Kazuo smiled gently and thanked Athena for making the tea ,"That you for making tea."

Kazuo walked over to a circle of chairs around an already lit fire. "I have a place for all of you here, please, come, sit. Now, Yuki, as me questions."

19. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Yuki walked over and sat down in one of the chairs, thinking of what to ask he looks at Kazuo "Well,..... what are we,... what I mean is why were we chosen to be what we are.. an angel right."

20. Megami-Chan

Megami-Chan New Member

Fayul walked almost blindly, not letting her eyes guide here, but her...feeling. She felt this...she didn't know what it was. It was certainly powerful but almost...inviting, in her mind.

She stopped. "Damn it, what am I donig? I think I'm goin crazy or something...not only am I following this litte feeling...I'm talking to myself again!" Ahe sighed. "Not like I have anything better to do...so why am I complaining?" She continued walking...And there it was. Three people gathered together...they almost almost seemd to be waiting for her. She gathered up her courage and walked up to them. "Hello?" She said, in a relatively meek voice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.