RPG Archives Angels VS Demons [[RPG] Demons vs. Angels]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Kaitsai:
    "Ha! No, i just like to do it loaded, but drinks after wards sounds good to me." Kaitsai tied a black ribbon around his eye slots and held out his hand and picked up a sword from a rack near-by.

He settled in behind Azreal and waited, "I hope the newcommers to well."

Kazuo:
    Kazuo looked puzzled, "Do you mean if you are an angel or representative or a demon or angel? If you mean demon and angel, you are angel because your fate crossed with that of your current self. And by the other way, you represent God because you were first born on earth."

2. Hildi Maxwell

Hildi Maxwell New Member

Diana frowned slightly,"I don't remember all of my past. As much as I remember is doing this so I don't think I was born on earth. I don't remember the warmth of family. The most I remember is this."

She motioned around them lightly,"Hanging around here and going off and keeping an eye on others when either you told me to Kazuo or I found the need to and that I wasn't needed here. Don't know."

She shruged slightly, still a tiny bit confused and hadn't thought to ask any other times.

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

VIC:

Vaughn gave a laugh of derision. "All right then. Let's stop chin-jawing and get going! A good massacre can be spoiled by too much talk. Oh- I haven't done this in a while...So, what's our mode of transportation? Some of our new friends might not be able to fly or anything like that..."

4. Megami-Chan

Megami-Chan New Member

'What, so you can fly now? Damn, this is getting weirder by the moment." Fayul stared at the ground for a second, scratching her head pensively. "Okay, the question isn't only how we're going to get there, but where there is? As in, where do y'all usually go for an...umm...how should I put it...massacre?"

5. Kamui

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai walked back in, still with the black ribbon tied around his eyes and looked strait at Fayul, "Yeah, we can fly, and you can too, but not yet. And where? The nearest town with a good supply of booze. Im not sre how we are getting there, we should ask Azreal."

6. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Azreal was getting annoyed for waiting so long. The reason he wanted to go by car was because he didn't want any of the angels seeing all the demons departing for the city. If they did they would assume the worst and attack.

So he then sent one of his raven servants to gather all the demons together. He had to teach two new demons the tricks of the trade and he wanted to do it now. He then started thinking about where they should go to do the killing and where to do the drinking.

7. Kamui

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai walked out to the car and sense that Azreal was thinking aobut something. "In my opinion, i say we go to Mai to do the killing and their tavern Crystal Inn to do the drinkin. Because, Mai has a population of about i think 2 million and i can assure you there is no shortage of booze to share amounst ourselves. But, thats just my opinion." Kaitsai got in the front passenger seet of the car.

8. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios woke from his nap, apparently he had made really strong tea and when he sipped it, he was totally calmed. (He suspected that all the fighting he had done also made him sleepy too.)
    He then noticed he had to use the bathroom, badly.

Elios walked across Kazuo's kitchen, took a look around, and noticed everyone was gone.
    'Thats odd,' he thought for about a second until dashing to Kazuo's bathroom.
    After a few seconds he summoned a small sign and stuck it on the door. It was labeled "Do-Not-Disturb......for a while"

------
    OOC: hehe, when the version was changed, my unban was lifted, but to my stupidity, I told Arc about it XD. so yeah, wanted to have a way to put my character on pause for now... hehe, Elios will get out of the bathroom in about a year...

9. Thin Yume

Thin Yume New Member

ooc:i'm soo sooooooooooooo sorry everyone. my computer broke down and i haven't been able to reply. i bow in apologies. did anyone kill me off? it's okay if you did. soooooo sorry. :shy:

10. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

"Thats it for today." Akira said as he slowly lowered his fists. He went next to the tree and layed right next to it. " I still dont know whats to become of me...all i know is as a demon i must face the angels, but who will win? And will it matter? Maybe some other dude will take my place or something like that. Its like we are caught in an never ending battle. Like a never ending nightmare....a nightmare ill probably never awaken from."

OOC: Sorry i havent been posting much...but my laptop broke down and now im using the schools computers but i can use it once every week (every wednesday).

11. Kamui

Kaitsai:

Kaitsai smirked and walked out into the main room.

"Well, if no one here wants to go, I am off."

Kaitsai walked outside and held out his hand and two giant wings of wind appeared on his back and he flew towards Mai.

At Mai, Kaitsai landed and walked around until he heard to sounds of booze. "BOOZE!"

Kaitsai ran in and everything grew silent evryone was staring. Well, i cant blame them, its gotta be weird havin a guy with a black ribbon tied around his eyes and a black dragon katana walking into their bar. But who cares, I got a pocketful of gold and they got drinks, so I'm good.

Kaitsai walked up to the bartender and said as he set his sword down. "Hey, barkeep! Gimme about 5 mugs of your hardest stuff."

The man eyed him and walked up, "Now sir, thats gunna set you back about 350 Yire."

Kaitsai smirked as he grabbed 3 rather sizeable pieces of gold out of his pocket and asked, "You think this'll cover all of my tab tonight???"

The man's eyes grew about twice their normal size at seeing the gold. Soon, Kaitsai had his hard booze and the man had gold.

About ten feet away, three men at a table saw the gold, "Heh, i bet this crazy guy has lots more, bet you we could get it."
    They all three got up and walked to Kaitsai, about to grab his sword.

OOC: Yire is the currency of the world in AVSD.

12. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

Yuki looked at Kazuo "Well, what now sir."

13. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Elios stumbled out of the bathroom, wet, bishie, and clean. Apparently he had taken a shower, for there was hot steam billowing out of the bathroom door. He poked the scars he had gotten from the previous battle*.

He put on his sunglasses and checked his pocket to see if he had enough Yire for dinner and a movie. Now he had to find Aza...

Elios flew off into the air, cloths flapping in the wind and water droplets falling from his hair. He felt great and alive.

Thats some shower Kazuo has, he thought.

He formed a few doves and flew with them, happy.

------
    OOC: I'd say, this is one of the best posts I've ever made. XD
    *Previous battle: the one thats about 3-8 pages before this? er maybe 3-5 duno.. the one where Elios got his @$$ kicked, and stuff...lol

14. Thin Yume

Thin Yume New Member

Yume sat at a conference table, eyes drooping, and her cheeks smushed on her hand as she leaned against the ivory. After straightening herself, she began to look about and stopped to stare. Where in the world was she? The sweat ran down her back as she felt a bolt go straight to her heart. Her shock went to one of more embarrassment, and turned her head to glance down as she gripped her cloak near her pulses.
    Seconds after, she went on her search for the rest of the demons. "How long could it have been?" she thought to herself. She looked down to notice her hair was beneath her knees and stumbled when she found herself unable to walk properly.
    "Hello," she shouted, "anyone know where I am or could tell me?" She walked out of a strange buildiing and found herself absolutely dazed and confused.
    "Anyone?"

OOC:why can't anyone tell me if my character was killed or if they would just like me to discontinue posting.

15. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Azreal was tired of waiting for the other. With a swish of his hand he had turned on the ignition and was driving down his lane at near 100mph. He decided to go to that place Kaitsai had mention,"Now what was it called, Azreal muttered, Oh ya, its called Mai.

He then slipped in a cd into the player and the music blared from his $1000 speakers. Then with a blink his clothes changed from his battle armour to the more "modest" outfit of totally white and a little pink. Azreal loved taking out people who under estimated him, it always gave him a warm feeling on the inside. It kinda reminded him of Hell.

He arrived at the bar quickly and with a look inside there mostly punks but a few well to do customers being served. Then he spotted Kaitsai at the bar and three men coming up behind him. Azreal settled down next to one of the tables with posh peole and whispered, "This ought to be good." The people looked at him with an odd look then turned back to see upcoming conflict.

16. Kamui

Kaitsai:
    Kaitsai laughed as he downed his last mug. "Can i help you gentlemen? Or would you just like some gold?"

Before they answered, Kaitsai let them try to grab his sword, as they did, their hands were terribly burned. "Its a compressed air burn, hurts doesnt it?"

As the three men were agonizing at their burn, Kaitsai grabbed his sword and said, "If any of you can put one scrath on me, you get all my gold."

Each of the men got out knives and Kaitsai laughed.

All three jumped towards kaitsai and he pulled out his sword and a second later, appeared behind them, about to complete sheathing his sword.

Two of the men were dead, and one had terrible cuts.

Kaitsai clicked his sword closed and a giant collection of wind razors shot out at the man and cut his up inside, without touching his outside.

Kaitsai laughed and then shouted at the bar keeper, "Hey, barkeep, a round for my friend over there," he pointed to Azreal, "and Id say about 3 bottles of hard whisky for me."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.