Anime anime and people

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by manslayer, Aug 25, 2007.

1. manslayer

manslayer animatedbboywhatareyou

I just wondering but in some peoples lives we come certain anime that relate to our lives and effect us so that we try to make our lives better like in the story so I wanted to which anime affected everyone.

2. manslayer

he are some that had affected my life air gear,gto,kare kano,and some others that I can't put my finger on.:mad:

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

More than affected, I most of the time envy them.

Aside from all the powers and how good (in a manner of speaking) the females look.

In a good way though, good envy. Me good :p

-Seishin

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

This is actually quite negative...LOL.

One anime that semi-affected my life was Kimagure Orange Road. Specifically Ayukawa Madoka. She made me realize that the tomboyish, crass-yet-somehow-elegant types are not just hot, but uber-hot. But, they are crass and most times *itchy. :(

1 person likes this.
  5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Kimi Ga Nozomou Eien.

That's all I have to say. I have experienced that last year, and thus, it did not have the HAPPY ending.

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Anime in general has effected me because I have made some great friends. Much luv for it.

As far as individual stories go...

Some stories like Naruto made me believe in my self more. If an anime character could do it why can't I?

Weiss Kruez made me think of only dating really good looking men with bodies.

7. manslayer

I haven't seen this theard I made in so long but just before I forget the reason I made this theard was that I'd be in surious trouble fighting with my parents fist to fist and end up living with my uncle and brother in Tennese,USA for getting out of control and in trouble:D so anime was a big part of my life even though my dad hates me reading manga and watching anime.Has anime affected anyone on Boards from being in trouble like me.

8. Sanctuary

Sanctuary New Member

The first anime I've seen and that changed my life was Shaman King. Now it looks not serious, but then... I was inspired!

9. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Characters that had a suggificant effect on my life...

Haruka T.(SM), R. Hawkeye(FMA), Sakaki and Koyomi (Azu)

The anime's in whole didn't really remind me of my life but the characters did.