Anime Anime Club

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I must say that I enjoyed this series a lot. Much luv Izzy for pointing it out.

I thought it would be one of those love ones with a player but the 12th episode really spins it out of control.

The OVA's were light and funny which lil disappointed because of the ending BUT I laughed.

2. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

The OVAs are a wii-bit ecchi with all the nips and underpants showing all over the series. If you enjoyed the animation, I suggest you go see the manga as well ^_^ All I could say is that the ending on the manga is a bit unexpected compared with the animation.

3. Basher

I'll check it out. I think its only a few chapters. Is it surprising or more happiness?

Talk about 12? or next anime?

4. Basher

BUMP.

Give this a go again? Willing to start any anime and discuss it here.

5. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Haven't been able to watch animes recently. The only thing anime I watched for this year is the "Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya"
    I kinda liked the Nagato in that movie, she's very responsive :)

6. Basher

Another series on my back burner. Its pretty big list. Slow and steady.

I'm not even sure what we can watch. Looked at the Fall 2011 anime coming nothing looks to appealing. Well new series wise. Hunter x Hunter (remake). The other good looking ones are all second seasons. Winter 2011 and Summer 2011 are the same.

For Spring 2011 there are some manga that I read a little from like Deadman Wonderland, Sket Dance, and Ao no Exorcist.

Well I guess is there is a second season we can start with the first.

Are you game b-tuvs getting to watching an anime?

7. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

I tried watching one last week, but then I found out that the main guy character is such a sissy and a narrow minded, self righteous, self important, sister loving prick... I dropped it
    But last night I started re-watching Steel Angel Kurumi though, I kinda missed that series (I simply love the opening theme)