RPG Archives Anime High School - [RPG] September 1st, First Day of School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fushigi Rockna

September 1st in the small town of Aninga. The first day of school at its one and only treasure: Kiseki Gakuen, where only the finest students were accepted.
    However, strange things had been occuring at Kiseki lately. The Principal of the High School Part had been gone for quite some time and last year at the end of the year, almost all the grade 9 students died in some accident. Any surviving students moved away, well except one, the weirdo with no parents that wore the prayer beads and said no da after every sentence.
    Now more students were coming from all over the world, to study here.
    But what if another accident happened? What if several innocent lives were destroyed in an instant?
    The town's people just kept their fingers crossed.
    In the classroom of grade 10, many anxious (or maybe that's exagerrating) students were waiting for their first teacher to arrive. The last night I had the spend the night in hotels, and many had brought their luggage with them to class, even though they had been instructed to just leave them in the dorm hallways. Most people weren't very trusting in others, I suppose.
    Wakaba was looking around anxiously. She wanted to make some friends right now but how...
    Luckily she had been one of the ones that had left her luggage at the dorms, in which she had forgot her pencil in.
    "Excuse me...?" she began standing up and walking over to a boy with blonde spikey hair, Naruto. "But may I borrow a pencil please?'

2. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Laura sat in a desk and was both excited and nervous about starting her newest life at this school. She was also excited about actually living at the school. But was upset that she wasn't going to be with her family, but they are right in town and she could visit them. She sat at her desk and put her notebooks and pencils and pens all in order. Most of them had pictures of hamsters on them. She looked up at Wakaba as she asks Naruto for a pencil, then looks down at the several on her desk and slightly hoped that she would ask her so she could make friends as quickly as she did in the last place she lived.

3. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Arashi sat in her desk examining all the new faces. There were quiet a few people in this class. More than she had expected. She sat there waiting to see her new teacher, and if they were as good as the transfer people said she was.

4. scanerryo

scanerryo Guest

Trunks enters the room he nervously stumbles and drops his cell phone. Blushing he picks it up and slides into a desk. He smiles at the girl sitting next to him. He thinks her name is Keiko but he's not sure. He pulls out his blue pen and a binder and places them silently on his desk.

5. Fushigi Rockna

"Er... thanks..." Wakaba replied. She then turned back to Naruto "Er... well, you look interesting anyways, my name is Wakaba Shinohara. Yours?"
    Keiko had been sitting at the back powdering her nose with her compact mirror. She was just so beautiful... she would have no problem becoming Miss Popular now.
    Chichiri on the other hand was sitting behind Laura and saw her notebook with pictures of hamsters. He was the one everyone called weird for wearing prayer beads around his neck and an ever happy face.
    "I see you like Hamsters, no da?" he began behind. "hehe, they're cute aren't they no da?"
    Keiko looked beside and saw a rather hot looking boy. He raised an eyebrow and cocked her head to the side.
    "Hello there, and your name is?" she began to Trunks.

6. scanerryo

scanerryo Guest

"My name is Trunks Briefs and I just came here with both my parents. Im sorry if I'm boring you. My parents both work at the school whats your room number maybe I'll come over later and we can talk more." Trunks says.

7. Vyse The Hunter

Vyse The Hunter New Member

Vyse decided to meet some people, so he started to look around. As he turned in a complete circle, he saw nothing interesting, so he just stood there waiting for someone to talk to.

8. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Beruche, Cooan, Karaberas and Petz enter the class room at the same time. They sat in the bottom left corner of the class all next to eachother forming a square.
    "What an interesting group of people" Bercuhe said and smiled.
    "Are you kidding me?! They have no sense of fashion at all!" Cooan shrieked.
    "And what would you know about fashion, sister?" Karaberas replied sarcastically. "I'll make all the guys in this school my Loyal subjects" She added and grinned.
    Petz just looked at all of them and sighed.

9. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

Rei came into the room silently, her books in hand. She wasen't very thrilled about being relocated but wasen't going to argue with orders. She headed to the back of the room, pasing the other students not even glancing at them. As she reached the back she droped a pencil but diden't notice. She sat down in the back and stared at her books, noy bothering to look up.

10. Vicious Demon

Vicious Demon New Member

Hao walks in with his books in his hands he then looks up from the ground and looks around the room. He did not see and firmilar faces and that kind of upset him but not to much. He saw all the people talking to there friends but he didn't dare talk to any of then he really didn't care to. He then walk to the back row and sat down at a desk. He then sighed and began to doodle on one of his notbooks.

11. Vyse The Hunter

Vyse then started to walk around the room and saw a pencil on the ground, he picked it up, he then walked to Rei "I think you dropped this," he said with a smile on his face, he then put the pencil on her table and asked,"So, what's your name?"

12. RedDragon26

RedDragon26 Guest

Sorata enters the room and looks around to see who his new class mates were. After noticing he cant see much with his goggles on, he pulls them off his eyes and places them on the top of his forhead. His hands were both in his trench coat's pockets and his books were tucked under his arm.

He walks across the room, noticing all of the pretty girls. "Hey!" he said to all of the cute girls he saw. After he said Hey, he always winked at them. 'Wow... i hope i look alright' Sorata thinks to himself. His trench coat had been pressed and obviously he had gotten a hair cut.

He comes and sits in a desk close to Arashi. 'Heh... im so lucky! All these cuties in this class. There has to be at least one for me!' He continues to think to himself.

"HAHAHA!!!!" he laughs loudly... but then realizes he said that out loud... So, he just looks around 'A better chance to get to see their faces!' after that, he pulls out his books and begins to get everything read for the first class.

13. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

She looked up blankly at Vyse and considered not answering but decided to anyway "Rei Ayanami..." She looked at her pencil "thank you"

14. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Moemi walked in slowly. she soundlessly took a seat. Maybe this wasn't the best choice.

She looked around. Many people were already getting to know each other. She tapped her pencil on the desk. Slowly, she got up to take a drink. I have never felt so out of place in my life! She pushed her braid out of her face and bent to get a drink of water.

She servayed the whole class room, and then finally took her seat. But not before knocking Arashi over first. "Oh I'm sorry!" She helped Arashi pick up her things.

15. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

Ramirez opens the door to the class and entered, he saw many different faces and to the corner of his eye, he sees Vyse, his rival and ultimate enemy. He walks in takes a seat next to Hao. Ramirez then says,"Hmm.....you look different from most of these people, you seem to have darkness within your soul, you might provide as an excellent friend, personally, i hate all goodie goodie people, you dont seem like one, lets hang?"

16. Vyse The Hunter

"Rei huh? Thats a nice name, why you look so down in the dumps?" Vyse asked as he pulled a chair over to sit on. He then looked around the room only to notice Ramirez was also in the class. "Ramirez," he thought to himself, "why is he here?" His blood boiled, and angry rose, he calmed himself down and look back at Rei.

17. Rei Ayanami

Rei Ayanami New Member

She looked up again wondering why he was talking to her of all people. She then looked at the man he was staring at and answered " I really had no choice..." she reminded herself she came on orders. "And you are?" she asked him still staring blankly at the man who had angered him.

18. Vicious Demon

Vicious Demon New Member

Hao looks away from his notebook were he had made countless drawings of thing burning and look at Ramirez as he said " Not nessasarly darkness" Hao then smirks and said " Maybe dark flame. But how should you know." He then looked back down at he notebook. " My name is Asakura Hao... and you are"

19. Vyse The Hunter

"Me? The name's Vyse The Hunter," he said with another smile on his face. He tried to look happy but he knew he was mad inside because of...Ramirez. "Ha, that look on your face, your wondering why am i talking to you outta all these other people? I'll tell ya, just to let you know, i get that look a lotta times. Well, seeing as you dropped your pencil, i wanted to be nice and pick it up, then, why not talk to you( :D seeing that your one cute girl!:D )."

20. Kojiro

Kojiro New Member

"The name's Ramirez, I was a form Silvite, a special type of civilization. I was once a good soul, i turned evil, people should be wiped out of this world, only the worthy are worth being alive. I can sense evil within ones soul." he said to Hao.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.