RPG Archives Anime High School - [RPG] September 1st, First Day of School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Haruka followed Usagi. "I think I'll take...Swimming, Art, Music, Drama, Fencing and Fighting...If I can."

2. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

[IC]
    Kyou blushed again.. As usagi smiled... She did remind him of someone he tried to forget... who?
    He followed Usagi and Haruka... "Um... I don't know your names. I'm Kyou Sohma"
    Kyou was starting to like this school. Life at his previous school was hell. He had to becareful not to let any girl pinch him or hug him... it always made him nervous and then *THAT* will happen, and soon the 'cat will be out of the bag'...
    That guy with white hair and strange ears was weird (Inyuyasha)... He had a weird Aura... an aura he's familiar with... a spirit of a dog?...

[OOC]
    Kyou turns into a cat if a girl hugs him.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Inuyasha got a funny feeling he looked back and noticed Kyou staring at him. He gave him a dirty look. "Hey, what's your problem?"

"Something else? Well um... hmmm..." Kahimi began, glancing around the cafeteria. Soon something caught her eye. "Oh! Music and art! What about that?"

Miroku smiled at Kahimi. "I would be delighted to join music and art with you."

Kagome couldn't believe how busy the lunch room was. She noticed Inuyasha being rude to a boy she never seen. "Don't mind him." She told Kyou. "Did you just get here I didn't see you in our other classes?"

4. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

"Hey, what's your problem?" Inu-yasha gave Kyou a dirty look.
    It brought a chill into his bones, that look... it's something out of this world...
    "Don't mind him." Kagome said. "Did you just get here I didn't see you in our other classes?"
    "I was lost that's all..." Kyou lied, "The name's Kyou..." He looked to the side avoiding Kagome eyes. Then quickly turned and returned the dirty look back at Inu-yasha.

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"Kyou we found an empty table." Usagi called from a couple tables over.
    Usagi smiled at Haruka and asked, "May I call you Haruka-chan?"
    Usagi couldn't help but beam happily and said, "This is going to be so much fun!"

6. Meaikoh

Haruka nodded. "Sure you can! So then, what are our options for lunch?"

Haruka looked around. Already, a lot of people had joined up with people. She supposed it had something to do with Usagi's charisma.

7. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

"Kyou we found an empty table." Usagi called

"Excuse me..." Kyou said to Kagome and headed towards Usagi's table.
    "Yo! What's on the menu!"
    Now that he had a second look at the two girls, or what he though where two girls, one was wearing a guys uniform.
    He turned to Haruka, thinking she was a guy..."I've almost mistaken you for a girl!" He smirks.

****What's going on in Kyou's Mind****
    This guy is too girly. This is one strange school unfeminine girls (Tifa's image) and unmanly looking guys... :sweat2: Then Yuki popped into his mind! :anger2: THAT GIRLY MOUSE, why do i have to think of him now!
    ****End of Kyou's thoughts****

8. Meaikoh

Haruka's eyes narrowed. Then she forced a smile. "Pleased to meet you, I'm Haruka. And I don't mind your mistake."

<You're still making your mistake, but that's all right too.>

9. Athena

Usagi looked at Kyrou and practically shouted, "But Haruka-chan is a girl."

Then she blushed and quickly changed the subject, "Um... i don't know what our options for lunch are but the lunch line is over there. Should two of us go up there and one stay back to save the table or do you think if we left some of our stuff here then we could all go up there?"

10. Meaikoh

Haruka looked gratefully at Usagi. At least she hadn't had to say anything. "If we leave a few things here, I don't think anybody will take our things or our table."

11. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

:blush2: "... a girl... in a guys uniform!!" Kyou began to turn in all shades of red... He stood up, he couldn't say anything, he felt embarrased...
    "I...um... need to go somewhere..." He couldn't think of a place, "I need to go to..aa... go to..."
    Realizing he had totally made a fool of himself he decided to take action, turn and go out of the cafeteria, but he accidentally bumped into something.

12. Meaikoh

Haruka reached for Kyou's shoulder. "Hey...don't go. You shouldn't feel bad."

Then Kyou ran into something. Haruka didn't see what. "You aren't the first person to make the mistake."

13. Basher

"I guess the virdict is to eat first." Kagome was getting a little annoyed as Inuyasha started to load his tray with ramen. "It would be smarter to join the clubs so they don't get full." She shrugged her shoulders. "Kaiba do you know what you are going to eat yet?"

14. Fushigi Rockna

"Nothing, i fast." Kaiba joked. he then looked over the menu and the food they had and frowned.

'Common people food... yuck...' he thought to himself.

"On second thought, I think i will start fasting, that is until this cafeteria goes gourmet." he said as he turned around, his arms up in a way indicating he didn't wnat any (ooc: ya know, that gesture people sometimes make with their hands to either show they don't want anything or they're fed up with soemthing). The instant he turned around he bumped into a tall, pale, blue haired girl, with gold eyes and an assortment of chains hanging loop sided on her waist. The girl was in the 12th grade and she glared down at kaiba.

"Watch where you're going." she said.

"How about you?" Kaiba counter, glaring right back. The girl turned up her head and walked away.

"Who in the world was that..." Kaiba, rubbing his arm for when he bumped into her he felt a jolt of electricity go through him.

OOC: That character is NOT an NPC. only I will control her. Hence worth, she is important.

15. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Kyou accidentally ran his knee into a chair blocking his way, a flow of plain circulated through Kyou's body making him forget what he was about to do. "The funny bone maybe" Kyou thought.

"I think I'll sit down here and guard this table and our stuff, you girls can go get something to eat." Kyou said ''I'll go when you come back."

16. Basher

Kagome watched as the girl who bumped Kaiba walked away. 'She was rather rude,' she thought.

"Thanks Kyou." Kagome said. "I am famished. Ready to go grab a bite Kaiba?" 'I wonder what kind of food do they have,' she thought to herself.

"RAMEN." Inuyasha continuted to load his plate with Ramen.

Miroku chuckled as he watched Inuyasha as he shoveled the food on his plate. "Well ladies are we erady to eat?"

"I am. Let's go." Kagome said as she started to walk off towards the line. Miroku was soon standing next to her.

17. Fushigi Rockna

Kahimi got in line with Miroku and Kagome, really excited about getting to eat some Earth salad (vegetarian ya know). Kaiba on the other hand, already having made up in his mind that he wasn't gonna touch a a single piece of food this school had to offer, decided to go and sign up for a couple of classes and teams. Although he despised 'teamwork' and believe to be a nuisence, he had also viewed friendship the same way, and yet here he was, already friends with that girl Kagome. He didn't exactly view the others as 'friends'...well, yet anyways. So he might as well give team work a shot.

besides, track and fencing weren't really team sports. In track you did one of the numerous track events, on your own. In fencing you were squaring off against another fencer with a rapier (the type of swords you fence with). All on your own. There was really no need for anyone else in these two activities.

So, without further ado he signed up for track, and fencing. Whether or not he'd go with the fight club after all he'd decide later with the others. Though, the guy at the track table, their captain, didn't exactly look like Kaiba's type of person.

He went to sit down at an empty table and wait for Kagome and the others. While waiting he noticed one odd girl looking around everything suspciously. She looked like a grade 12 student from what kaiba could tell and she was writing down things on a piece of paper. (ooc: once again, another character you cannot control. there's three grade 12's that you won't be able to control.) he shrugged, ignoring the girl.

Actually the girl was investigating. her name was Lili Hoshizawa, a.k.a. Spica Zodiac P.I. She had recieved an e-mail from one of the students at Kiseki gakuen about the 'incident' that happened last year and was asked to investigate. So she had gone under cover as Seika Fukami and moved to Aninga with her father's approval (anything to get his daughter's nose out of police work, for he was a cop). Now, Spica was on the case, and promised she would solve it.

So what if he had a little help from the zodiac spirits that resided in her star ring....

18. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Grrrrrrrroooooowl! goes Kyou stomach!
    He was hungry and wanted to eat.
    He was growing impatient.
    "...then I'll go get my share of food" said Kyou
    It's about time someone decided on what to do. Kyou catches a glimps of Kaiba signing up for something. "Hmmm, maybe I should check what going on there first"
    Kyou finds the sign up sheets and immediatly signs up for the fighting club!
    ALRIGHT! Now for some food! Kyou heads for the cafeteria queue and waits for his turn.

19. Basher

Kagome and Miroku picked up some food. Then they made their way to where Kaiba was sitting. "Kaiba aren't you going to eat?" Kagome asked.

Inuyasha sat down next to the game and started shoveling his food in. He reached over and grabbed one of Miroku sausages. "You could have asked you know." Inuyasha shrugged and continued to eat.

20. Athena

Usagi sat back down at the table with a smile and said to Haruka, "So... which clubs are we joining again?"
    Usagi mentally listed them in her mind, "Fighting club... and um... i don't remember the rest... i'm such a baka."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.