RPG Archives Anime High School - [RPG] September 1st, First Day of School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fushigi Rockna

"Hmm? Oh that's Kahimi, she just got here a little while ago too. She's kinda odd, but she seems really sweet. I juust wish I knew why her ears are so big and elvish like. Almost seems like she's a creature out of a fairy tale book or soemthing." Wakaba answered Recca.

"Oh defiantly!!" Keiko exlcaimed, glad Karaberas had asked. She was way better than Nanami! Much prettier and maturer!

"Yeah, I did before school started, other than that I haven't had the time..." Kaiba said. "But that's okay, calling him is different than him being here."

Kahimi felt someone looking at her and turned to find Recca pointing at her. She waved before turning back to her meal.

"Yes where did you get that thing Inu-Yasha-san?" Kahimi asked Inu-Yasha.

[OOC]She's basically claling him, Mr. Inu-Yasha. Damn is she polite :p

2. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

Recca saw Kahimi wave to him and waved back, but wasn't seen because she turned around quickly. Recca turned back to Wabaka.
    "Alright, thanks. I think those elf ears look really cute. Anyways, what class do you have next? We might have the same class." Recca said as he stuffed his face full of food. Not wanting to seem impolite, Recca quickly swallowed the food in his mouth and started choking. Recca grabbed a cup of water butu spilled it on his lap, still choking, Recca looked around for another cup of water ot liquid.

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

"Yes where did you get that thing Inu-Yasha-san?" Kahimi asked Inu-Yasha.

Inuyasha eyed some of Kagome's food before he spoke. "From Kagome's little brother." He reached over and plucked the chewy goodness from her plate.

"Hey, stop that." Kagome said shaking her head. "Your such a pig."

Miroku spoke, "Well, have we decided what we are doing for activities?" He had finished his food.

Kagome finished hers and spoke. "I know I am joining Modeling Class, Fighting Class, Fencing, and Drama Class. I am not to sure about Home Economics Class. I cooked way to much over the years."

"You should join Home Economics," Inuyasha said. He was busy thinking of all her tastie cooking. His mouth started to water. Coughing he spoke again, "I am going to be in Fighting, Track, and Drama."

OOC: Is there Track still? I know FR as Seto said something about that but there isn't nothing on it.

4. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: Yes there is track. :)

IC:

"track and fencing for me. I'd rather not join the fight club..." Kiaba began before adding in his mind 'sounds barberic'

"Music-slash-Art, modelling and I'll try volleyball." Kahimi said next, deciding that going in the fight club would be much too dangerous. She'd end up showing her powers for sure!

but perhaps she could help the volleyball team actually win for once with a little bit of wind power...

"Hey, everyone's in the same class, well except kids in other grades so of course we have the next class together. And the rest of the classes too, except options." wakaba began before noticing Recca was like choking.

"Oh no, oh no!" she exclaimed and began to look around before grabbing a glass of water right under a grade 12's nose and giving it to Recca.

5. Basher

"I will be joining fighting, Track, and with Kahimi-san Music-slash-Art, and mod.." Miroku stopped and quickly said with a laugh also a blush, "never mind that is all."

Kagome knew all to well that Miroku would be joining Modeling class to be with the girls. 'I hope they don't allow him in that class,' she secretly wished. "We better get to join classes before they fill up." Kagome moved across the hall and walked over to the Fencing sign up sheet. "I would like to join," she said to the students there.

"Lets go join Music-slash-Art together, Kahimi-san," Miroku said.

Inuyasha walked over to the fighting sign up. "Feh, Sign me up."

6. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Haruka completed the registration for swimming and turned to back to her table. Then she decided to wait for her friends.

This year was shaping up to be a good one so far. After all, she had made friends, and her classes seemed interesting. The teachers were dedicated and they liked their jobs. There were some worries, but the people were welcoming her so far.

1 person likes this.
  7. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Usagi smiled at the lady at the table and quickly filled in a registration form. Then she rushed up to Hakaru-chan to wait for Kyou. She smiled up at her and couldn't suppress a random giggle.

8. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Kyou waited for Ichigo. He could see that this girl was hesitant. Maybe I should talk to her Kyou thought.
    "Um miss.. it's your turn." he said to Ichigo.

9. Tailki

Tailki New Member

ooc: :dizzy2: :dizzy2: hi ya...uh.. I haven't been around for a very long long time, sorry about that, I'm ganna have to back track a little to catch up with all that has happened since the last time I posted, so bare with me!

ic:
    In L.A. class after the teacher ran out of the room and after Chichiri told the class about the events of the past year Laura couldn't help to feel for him, specially since he always has a smile on his face. She just looked at him with a kind look as the other students expressed there opinions of his story. Laura gasped as Chichiri removed his smile, along with the rest of his face and revealed his true face. Her heart sank and her eyes sweeled with tears. She was overwhelmed with emotions and couldn't think of anything to say.
    Later Juri came to the class and removed Botan Lauras roommate. Laura wondored why Botan had to leave the class but was still token back by Chichiri's dark past. They have become friends and it hurt her to hear of these horrible things.
    When Kahimi entered the class room and sat near Chichiri, Laura tried to kindly smile at her, she succeded with a lame smile and continued to dwell on the schools past.
    Laura snapped out of it when the Al Bhad, Rikku poked her head in and announced the track team. Laura thought of the other clubs she could join and looked forward to signing up for swimming.
    After L.A. finished Laura went to the caferteria with Chichiri. She was token back by all of the excitment in the caferteria. She listened to the different club representitives yelling for people to join their clubs. She took note of the Soccer team, she didn't want to join but hoped that she will be able to go to some soccer games. She use to report about the soccer games in her elementary school newspaper, who the boy she liked played on the team. She wondored if there was a newspaper here. Laura took a look around the clubs and signed up for Drama and Home Ec. Laura then heard about the swim team and wasted no time signing up for that.
    Laura lost Chichiri in the Cafe. and after she signed up for the clubs she wondored if she could go into town and visit her parents for lunch.
    Laura sneaked out of the cafe and to the front gates. She had a nervouse feeling the entire time because she wasn't sure if she should be doing this or not. Soon she left the school grounds and was in town. Soon Later she was at her parents house. Her mother hugged and kissed her, only she was calling Lura Brandy their dog who was was asleep in his dog house in the front yard, who looked up and wagged his tail a little when Lura walked by. Lauras mother asked how her day has been so far and Laura told her about everything that happened as they had lunch. Lauras father was at work and her mother hasn't found a new job in this town yet. After lunch Lauras mother directed her to a suprise present in the other room. It was covered with a sheet and Laura thanked her mother with a huge hug and kisses. Laura took all the books out of her back pack and put the present in her bag. It barly fit and the bag looked like a box on her back. Laura left the house and headed back to school with all her books in her arms and the box on her back.

ooc: Sorry its so long, had to catch up. I had her leave now during lunch instead of after school because I haven't been around and so Laura hasn't been doing anything, to make up for her mysteriously disappearing. The surprise present will be revealed next post. If one of the game masters wants to know what it is PM me. Also sorry about spelling I'm bad at that.

10. Basher

Kagome signed up for all the classes she wanted. It didn't take long. She walked out of the lunchroom and awaited her friends.

Miroku quickly signed up for his classes. He walked out of the lunchroom and saw Kagome. "Hi, Kagome or you done signing up?"

"Yeah. This seams so werid." She sighed.

"I know what you mean. We actually have time for normal stuff." Miroku said. He lightly clinched his hand. 'Unfortinately I still have the wind tunnel,' he thought.

Inuyasha walked out. He looked at Miroku. "What has you so worried?"

"Nothing." Miroku replied. "So are you done Inuyasha signing up?"

"I suppose so. What class is next?"

11. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

Recca grabbed the cup quickly and poured all the water in his mouth. Recca was finally able to breathe again. He looked at Wakaba and smiled, but behind her was the 12th grader(There isn't any list, or atleast I don't there is...) who Wakaba took the glass of water from. He had a very angry look on his face and he was grinding his teeth against each other. He punched his fist against his other hand and reached for Wakaba. Recca quickly grabbed Wakaba and jumped back.

12. Valant Rapitor

Valant Rapitor A Hungry Weeble

Shikamaru lande din the front of the school, and looked towards the large complex with an expression of disdain. His hands reflexively went into his pant pockets as he leaned back and sighed. Muttering, he turned around with a yawn. "How troublesome... I'm forced to get here even though I'm this late?" Turning around with an upturned lower lip, he began to make his way out of the school, deeming that entering the school now was pointless.

13. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Usagi turned to Hakaru and said, "I'm going to go join Modeling and the Fighting Club to. I'll see you at the next class if I don't catch up with you and Kyou by the end of lunch."
    Usagi then went up to the tables and signed up. She then began to wonder if she should try Student Council to.

14. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Laura finally reached the school and saw a boy heading her way, she caught up with him and said, "Hi, I'm Laura, I didn't see you in class before, are you in the same grade? Are you going into town?", she then just realised that she initiated a conversation with a cute boy, not realising untill now because of exitment over the gift her mother gave her and suddenlly started to blush.

15. Valant Rapitor

Shikamaru turned to the source of the voice with a face of indifference, and answered the questions instinctively. "Maybe. Yes." He thought for a moment, and looked around, paying more attention to the surroundings. Afterwards, he turned back to the girl. "...It's lunch period now, isn't it?"

16. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Kiley walked into the enterance of the school. He couldn't wait to see the new prospects at the school. He walked into a cute little girl and a guy who had nothing on him, hopefully there would be a new number of prospects here.

"Hey, I'm brand new here, care to show me 'round?"

Kiley flashed a winning smile that he know would bring any girl to here knees

17. Tailki

Tailki New Member

Laura was overwhelmed and slightly looked down and hugged her books, she wished Chichirachi was here. She managed to say, "uh...well, lunch should be almost over now, and I gatta go to my room then find my next class, I'll probably be late as it is.", she said shylly hardlly looking up at the boys.

18. Valant Rapitor

Shikamaru sighed at the fact that lunch was 'almost', but 'not quite' over. His superiors certainly shoved him there in time. There was no point to go in in the middle of the class... but, if in the middle of the lunch period, he would be viable to go in the afternoon classes. ...besides, hiding from his superiors wasn't a fun pasttime. He sighed again, and turned to the girl, leaving a shortly-pronounced "Thanks," as he turned and walked with hands in pockets towards the complex.

19. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

"Don't worry, I'll vouch for you, brownie points." Kiley flashed her a winning smile. "If you show me 'round I'll repay you, and don't worry, I won't forget." He started to close in on her, hoping his charm would sink in on her.

20. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba signed up for track and fencing shortly after the others signed up for their things, and then signed up for computers after noticing that it too was avaiable.

"Lets go join Music-slash-Art together, Kahimi-san," Miroku said.

"Right!" kahimi replied as she signed up for her activities with Miroku then met the others outside the cafeteria.

"Now, ah Kagome, weren't you going to show me something with arrows or soemthing other-" kaiba began before the bell ending lunch interupted him. "Nevermind, looks like you'll have to show me later."

"EEK!" Wakaba exclaimed as Recca pulled her out of the way of the 12th grader. Thank god the bell rang.

"Come on, now's the time we run!" Wakaba yelled, grabbing Recca's hand and running to the next class; math.

Keiko just had just enough time to sign up for modeling with the Ayakashi sisters before the bell rnag for the next class.

"So much for lunch. What's our next class anyways? Math?" Keiko asked the girls.

Chichiri had spent most of the lunch hour looking for Laura. He finally saw her outside and went to go see her, when the bell rang.

"Laura!!!!! Hurry up, or we'll be late for our next class, na no da!" he yelled to her, from a window.

"Hmm...we got here just in time Sakura-san." Mint began as she and Sakura Kinomoto enetered the school courtyard. "We better hurry, and find Okayasu-sensei to find out wehat our class is..."

OOC: sorry for not posting in a while. ^^;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.