Anime Fan Fiction Anime High School

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Fushigi Rockna, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Fushigi Rockna

Long ago there used to be an RPG called Anime High School. It once started out simply. Then a new version started by me and former member Sebastien came to be. There was talk about a third version amongst myself, Seishin and even Basher…however in the end another AHS just isn’t meant to be I suppose.

However for a long time I had wanted to start a AHS based fanfic, using ideas from the version created by myself and Seb that never got used, and ideas discussed through Seishin and I. Seeing Basher do Anime League helped me make my decision. So here it is! Anime High School the fanfic!

Note: originally, Seishin and I decided on the members of the student council to be Koki from Imadoki, Juri from Utena, Chisame from Negima, and Sosuke from Full Metal Panic. Thing is though, I never watched Full Metal Panic, and I wouldn’t have an inkling of an idea how to write Sosuke. So in the end I replaced him with Ryou from Tokyo Mew Mew. (Sorry Seishin! *hug*)

All these characters are from various animes, with exception to Okayasu Yuka, Miru and Niru. These three are FR originals. A google search of the others should give you information on who they are.

Btw, treat this as an alternate universe. While the events of their animes did happen to some characters, to a lot they didn’t. XD

--

Chapter 0: Prologue – Meeting of the Elite

Bright blue eyes watched the red digital numbering change as the elevator scaled the building. He waited patiently for it to get to the level known as ‘R’ for roof. It would be his first time stepping foot on this part of the school, despite his previous time here at the high school. All summer he had been denying the fact that he couldn’t wait to see this exclusive section, the part seen from outside as the gorgeous opaque glass dome. Up until this very moment he had been calming his nerves, denying them the ability to become all giddy over finally seeing this place, reserved only for the elite four of Kiseki Gakuen’s High School Division; the Student Council.

He refused to show his excitement now as the bright red 12 turned into an R and the doors slid open, revealing a small room half the size of the elevator its self and a metal door. The blond boy walked over to it and grabbed the handle, only to discover it locked. He turned to his right and saw what he should’ve before; a machine with a red light and a card slide. The blond smirked; of course. If it weren’t for this little device, everyone would be allowed in. He went through his wallet, pulled out his student ID card and slid it through. The light turned green, and a buzzing sound was heard in the small room.

Now, let’s try this again… thought the blond grasping the handle once more. This time it opened.

“It’s about time Ryou-san.” A sultry, female voice called out to him.

The bright blue eyes squinted. The previous room was very dark with only one fluorescent light keeping it lit, but the open roof was much different. From the outside, it seemed like there was a luminous dome atop of the twelve-story building, and everyone had figured that was because the dome was made of mirrored glass planes, but Ryou could see the sky so clearly. It became apparent that it was made of two-way mirror glass; the inside was translucent and clear, and the outside was opaque. Ryou saw a round table in the center, trees, plants and flowers scattered about, and a few couches and chairs here and there. A little ritzy for just four people, but Kiseki Gakuen heavily repaid those that basically ran the high school division.

Speaking of which, Ryou saw his fellow Student Council members all sitting at the round table. There was a boy with short black hair and dark eyes looking very serious. One was a girl with long light brown hair pulled back into a ponytail at the nape of her neck, with large, sometimes opaque glasses looking at a computer screen. The last was another girl leaning back in her chair, the one who called him, with beautiful long French curls of orange, accompanied by blue eyes. All of them wore their school uniform; the boys a brown blazer and red tie ensemble, complete with plaid slacks and a white shirt, the two girls also with a brown blazer, white blouse and red tie, but a knee long plaid skirt instead, and knee high beige socks. On their blazers were insignias with four stars, one more than all the other grade twelve students. There was another beautiful woman in the room as well; a year older than them, with wavy aquamarine hair that went slightly past her shoulders and eyes that matched. She did not wear the uniform, it was no longer hers to wear; instead she wore a pretty summer dress that seemed to be all the different shades of blue the ocean could get, all at once. She had a white scarf around her neck, and a dark brown violin case in her hands. She seemed excited to see the fourth and final member arrive.

“Ah. Shirogane Ryou. Yes, it is about time.” She said.

“Kaiou Michiru…” Ryou addressed, advancing towards the group and bowing to the graduate and former student council president. “It’s good to see you again.”

Michiru nodded. “Now the new student council is all together….” She began.

“Hasegawa Chisame.” She started, referring to the girl with glasses. “Student council head of the female dorm.” Chisame’s stars were pink.

“Shirogane Ryou. Student council head of the male dorm.” Ryou’s stars were baby blue.

“Arisugawa Juri.” Michiru continued, referring to the orange locked girl. “Student council vice president.” Juri’s stars were silver.

“And finally…Kugyo Koki.” This time she referred to the last of the group, the black hairred boy. “Student council president.” Koki’s stars were gold.

“The four of you have been elected into your positions by your fellow students. It is time to show them that they made sound choices in you. Do what is it good for them, what is good for Kiseki Gakuen.” She spoke to the four.

“For Kiseki.” The four said in unison, Chisame still not looking up from her computer.

“Remember, your titles are just that, titles. You are all equal and will perform your duties together. Good luck.”

With that the former president began to take her leave. She stopped at the door and took one final look at this place, full of the memories of her days working with her student council, for the good of the school. Some memories good, some sad. This would be her final time in this place of such remembrances.

With her sad memories in mind, she said one final thing to the new council.

“Please…find out what that thing was. Discover the truth…So long.”

And with those final words of parting she left, never to return to the council room.

The four new council members finally looked to one another. Ryou took a seat in-between Koki and Chisame, and Chisame finally put away her computer. The group had known each other from previous grades, but they had never been particularly close…yet these four were like outcasts to begin with. They were adored but found no comfort in their fans. Perhaps they could find friendship with each other…correction, they would have to. They would get along, for the sake of Kiseki Gakuen. But because they were so alike, it would be easy to do so.

“So, we’re right over Okayasu’s office...right?” Ryou asked.

“Correct.” Chisame replied. “And right underneath her is Mustang’s office.”

“*******.” Juri muttered.

“Some tension towards the ‘Colonel’ Juri-san?” Ryou inquired with a playful smirk. ‘Colonel’ was the student nickname for vice principal Roy Mustang, who seemed like he belonged in the military, what with his personality and the outfit he wore.

“Heh. ‘Tension’ is an understatement when it comes to her and Colonel.” Koki smiled. “She’s one of the few girls who hates him.”

“Did you SEE what he’s going to make the girls wear this year!?” Juri suddenly erupted, sitting up, her orange curls flying about her.

“Uh...a uniform perhaps?” Ryou joked with sarcasm.

Arisugawa stood, and heightened up her skirt. “Super tiny mini-skirts! Mini-skirts that don’t even cover a girl’s behind! Hasegawa and I will be the only girls wearing long skirts now! And the award for dirtiest old pervert ever goes to…”

“Oh, he’s not THAT old.” Koki waved off as Juri sat back down with a huff.

“Most teens our age consider almost thirty to be old Koki-san.” Chisame remarked.

“Mustang can bite me for all I care.” Juri jabbed.

“Funny…he might enjoy that.” Ryou shrugged.

“Anyways first line of business…” Chisame began, trying to change the conversation as Juri looked like she was ready to kill Ryou.

Koki’s hand shot up.

“Yes Kugyo, you can have your gardening club.” Juri told him before he could speak.

Koki’s hand went down.

“In that case, I want a computer club.” Chisame said coolly.

“My fencing team stays.” Juri added.

“A science club for me…oh and…a pastry class.” Ryou told them.

“EXCUSE ME!?” the two girls exclaimed in shock.

“Okay, okay, so we have our desired clubs and activities...” Koki began, interrupting what could end up being another weird conversation. “Now that we’ve broken the ice, it’s time to get down to what Michiru-san said before she left.”

The others all became serious and grim.

2. Fushigi Rockna

“You mean, the incident back in May?” Chisame muttered, her elbows on the table, her fingers forming a bridge for her chin.

“Yes. Last May on Orientation Day, as you are all aware, the grade nine students who came up here for the day…were all killed. Those that survived moved away, with exception to one I believe. That is why the school has invited people from all over Japan to come attend Kiseki Gakuen.” Koki explained to refresh their memories.

“There wasn’t anything accidental or ordinary about it though.” Ryou spoke up. “What killed the students was something…not human…”

“What...on Earth was that thing…?” Juri said in horrified disgust, the memory returning to her. She was one of the few surviving who had seen it. “It was like a bull…”

“It was like a Minotaur, of Greek mythology.” Chisame told her.

“Yes, but myths are just myths.” Juri replied.

“It might have been a chimera anima.” Ryou suggested.

“A what?” asked Koki.

“I researched them—my family did before the fire. They’re animals turned into monsters by an other worldly force.” Ryou explained.

“But that’s just as ridiculous.” Chisame said.

“It doesn’t matter what it is…” Koki went on, trying to regain order. “We’ve got to make sure it’s gone and won’t cause any more bloodshed. We have to protect the student body from whatever is out there. I’ve already employed Miru and Niru to try and help…”

“Niru..?” Chisame repeated. “I understand Miru…but Niru? Doesn’t she just handle ghosts?’

“Have you been down the hallways yet Chisame-san?” Ryou asked the computer girl. “I just did…it feels so…melancholic. Obviously the spirits of those grade nine students we lost are still lingering around.”

“Miru is going to live within the school until we discover the problem. Chisame, you will have to look after her now and then, since you’re now head of the girl’s dorm. Make sure she doesn’t get into much trouble, and doesn’t focus all her time on exterminating Primera.” Koki instructed.

“Me!?” Chisame exclaimed. “Oh great, I gotta deal with that brat…”

“How do you think I feel?” Juri began. “As Vice President, I have to report to Mustang, UCK!”

“Oh suck it up ladies. You knew you would have to deal with unpleasant stuff when you ran for your positions. Look at me, I’m going to have to look after three floors of horny boys who are just DYIING to perform a party raid on the girls dorm only a building away!” Ryou exclaimed. “And do you see me complaining? Pity poor Koki, he’s the one who must deal with Okayasu!”

The girls paled, and looked at their president with pity. Okayasu Yuka, the high school principal, was not a pleasant woman to deal with. Ever. It was never stress, or PMS, she was just cold and cruel. Everyone at Kiseki Gakuen High School Division all wished that Okayasu would resign or something and Mustang would take over. Even Juri wished this, although she’d never admit it.

Koki remained silent. After a few moments he returned to his previous subject.

“Anyways, Niru plans to come on a weekly basis.” Koki finished explaining. “In the meantime, I want you all to keep your ears open. Listen for strange rumors and incidents around the school and the town. Keep your eyes peeled at all times. You never know what you might see. And one of us should probably question the only original grade nine—er, grade ten now- student left. I believe her name was Okuda Takiko.”

“Wasn’t she already questioned though?” Chisame spoke.

“Yes, but there may have been something missed, and we weren’t the interviewers before. There’s no way for us to obtain the police records-”

“I can hack into the police computer network.”

“Through LEGAL means, anyways.”

“Spoilsport.”

“Aren’t you worried that we may revive some old trauma in the girl?” Ryou questioned. “Apparently she didn’t handle the police questioning well. She suffered a mental breakdown.”

“It’s been three months, she should handle it a little better this time. Or maybe we should wait another month or so, give her time to adjust again to school life.” Koki continued. “Either way, we’ll have to interview her sooner or later.”

The others all nodded in agreement.

“Whew…” Koki began, leaning his forehead into his palm. “Well, now that we have that out of the way…we have the rest of the day to discuss clubs and the preparations for tomorrow’s opening ceremony.”

“Uh, I have something bring up.” Chisame said, raising her hand just enough to be seen.

“Go ahead.”

“Why the hell do we have a ten-year-old teaching grade ten English!?!” she yelled passionately.

“The same reason we have a dirty old pervert helping run the establishment!” Juri snapped.

The two boys sweat dropped. “Well…looks like we’ll be here all day…” Ryou started to speak.

“Like really! It’s got to be some sort of sick joke Okayasu is playing on everyone!” Chisame continued to rent.

“How about I order some food for us?” Ryou suggested.

“And I thought it was just a joke when I heard about the mini-skirts. Though, Hasegawa, Okayasu doesn’t joke, you know that.” Juri replied to her fellow female.

“That’d actually be a good idea. Arguing and yelling takes up a lot of energy.” Koki said, embarrassed of his female staff.

And so another year at Kiseki Gakuen High School Division begins.

This is the story, of the Anime High School

--

Now review! *pokes you until you review*

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I was wondering when we would see this. I like it. I like it alot.

For once I don't know a few of the characters. Mustang and short skirts are a nice touch. I got a laugh.

I can't wait to see more. And who else will be attending. My money would be on Kaiba.

4. Fushigi Rockna

You'd win good money on that. =P

Inu Yasha and Kagome will reappear like they did in the rpg played by you. =P everyone else you'll have to wait for as I'm still making up the list.

Teachers are the difficult part...well not really...I need someone to be a male gym teacher who's from an anime I've seen. XD

Feel free to suggest characters btw. My brain's like semi dead...i know the characters I want to be the main ones...but I need moooooooreeeee~ DX

5. Basher

To bad you have not seen Prince of Tennis. Inui is a great choice. He is a little young though. But he makes people run laps and those that loose have to drink his juice which is just plan nasty. Others like get sick from it. I can't wait for AL to do that. *grins*

Hmmm. DBZ one? Like Vegita would be funny to see.

Anyway need to get back to AL.

6. Fushigi Rockna

I've made my decision. i believe I'm gonna use Kakshi from Naruto, because I like the idea of how he's always late. XDD He'll like, only show up when there's 10 minutes of class left, so phys ed is gonna end up being like a self taught course for the most part XDDD lol~

YAY!!! AL!!! \'o'/

7. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I really like this. I wish it was still going so I could join T_T or maybe you can recreate it :). I got a kick about the skirts. Write more!

I have an idea......how about Kenshin be the fencing teacher? :D

8. Basher

OHOHOH BETTER.

IDEA IDEA.

You should have him be like completily late for the first class. And then tell them there will be a special class on BLAH. It will be extremily early and he will be late. He will tell them not to eat for he will make them throw up. The task will be to get the bells or they fail. LOL muahaha

9. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I go for that :D I read the first book (which is the only one I've read so far T_T) and it was funny :D

10. Fushigi Rockna

Thanks. We thought about recreating it, in fact we tried, but we wanted a subforum, and our request was kinda ignroed...
    Tis all right tho.

I think everyone will enjoy Mustang. XDD

As for the fencing, Juri teaches fencing. It's a sport/club thing, and almost all the sports and clubs are student taught. The background behind the fencing team is that Juri petitioned for it in her first year. Her tension with Mustang started here because he never seemed to want to give her the team. XD Finally he gave in, and it's become the most popular of the sports. Alot of girls and boys come to watch Juri, who has been nicknamed the 'Prince' by the female students (as we will see later on). She's been captain from the start, ad when she graduates she intends on making her friend Miki become the new captain
    In Shoujo Kakumei Utena, Juri was the captain of her fencing team then too and she was indeed called the Prince in the movie.
    So no Kenshin. :p Plus, Kenshin specializes in katanas and Japanese sword fighting. o_O Fencing is entirely different...kendo and such focuses on slashing, but fencing is all about thrusting and stabbing. You can't slash a thing with a rapier. *nods*

How about I be a little bit more original? XDDDD

11. Basher

And being late is?

Anyway I hope your writers block is over so we can read more soon. :D

12. Fushigi Rockna

A character trait. ;)

More soon, I'm working on the next chapter as we speak. =)

13. Fushigi Rockna

Okay, I just spent several hours finishing this off, it’s almost 4 a.m. down here, so you all better like!
    This chapter is very long, but worth it. XD Some characters are introduced, as are all the teachers. There is one more FR original that appears in this chapter, and that is the Literature teacher, Yajima Chieri.

Read. Tell me what you think. Starting…..NOW! XD

-

Chapter 1: The Opening Ceremony

She looked on in fear as the beast turned the room into hell. The walls became crimson red with blood, and the floor became lumpy and dark with corpses donning blood stained uniforms. She shook against the wall, watching as it speared yet another of her friends with its horns and flung her to the ground instantly dead. She watched as it laid its yellow eyes on her; she was the only one still left in the room. The others were running for their lives, scared. But like the others who had been recently killed, she was too scared to even move at all.

“Takiko!” she could hear Suzuno cry hysterically in the distance. “Someone! Help Takiko!”

The approaching beast came closer and closer, slowly stomping and crushing the bones of the dead bodies as it did so. She wanted to look away or at least close her eyes, but she was completely frozen by fright.

“M-My f-f-friends…” she stuttered as it drew ominously closer still.

Suddenly a blaze of fire erupted around the beast, causing it to howl in pain. The fire died away leaving only smoke, and a figure was instantly at the girl’s side.

“Are you all right!?” the figure asked. But the girl couldn’t answer him.

“M-M-My f-friends…it k-k-killed my f-friends…” she continued to stutter, just staring at the monster.

The figure was standing now, in front of her in protection, his hand outstretched and his fingers bunched together. After the pain, the beast took on a look of sick excitement. It hadn’t even HOPED on killing this nuisance today…

The girl could hear the figure telling her to get away to somewhere safe while he held the beast off but it sounded so distant and far away. The concept of what had just occurred still had a tight grip on her mind. Even the distinct sound of a finger snap sounded like it was a mere far off echo.

The beast erupted in a flaming explosion again, and the figure returned to the girl, figuring it would be wiser to drag her up and pull her away while the monster was distracted. But the up right bull recovered much faster than it did the last time, and far faster than what the figure had expected it to. That sick excitement took over it’s brutish animal face once again and it readied to charge its self at the two humans.

But suddenly it stopped. It lifted its large head in the air and starred around. The figure stood up again in front of the girl, ready to strike it with more power this time, but strangely enough the beast turned around. And without anyone knowing why, it charged off the way it had came, back to the outdoors of the school.

The man scowled; it was trying to escape! He was about to go after it when he felt something tug at the bottom of his uniform hem. He turned back and saw the girl had finally moved. She was looking up at him now with glossy, horrified, desperate brown eyes.

“It killed my friends! It killed them! It killed my friends!!!” she screamed before erupting into a fit of sobs.

He tensed; he had to go after that beast, but he couldn’t just leave a hysteric girl who had a brush with death alone, especially one that would be his future student.

He got down on his knees and tried to comfort her as best he could, even when the girl’s also hysterical friend Suzuno came crying up to her.

All he could think of was what the hell was that thing!?

~

And there she was again, before his onyx eyes, standing in front of the main entrance. Big brown eyes, long black hair tied back with a ribbon of pink, small, fragile looking figure of a fifteen year old, raising herself up and down again on her toes, humming as she looked out. Her uniform was different this time; no longer did she wear the white and olive green sailor shirt with the thin violet ribbon and black vest or the knee long green pleaded skirt. Now her sailor shirt was replaced with a white blouse, her never done up black vest with an always done up brown one, her ribbon with a red tie, her knee long skirt with a plaid mini-skirt (which he just had put into the uniform), her legwarmers with knee high socks, and her short green jacket with a brown blazer (which she currently had off and in her arms). Even her insignia was now different, it was no longer the female angel holding a bunch of lilies, it was now a male angel holding a sword and shield. She had left behind the junior high uniform he saw her in last year, and now donned the high school uniform – the uniform of his high school.

Okay…maybe Okayasu’s high school, but he still worked here and ran it.

That aside, she was his student now. Okuda Takiko.

She was definitely waiting, he could tell that from behind the glass doors of the school’s main entrance. She was watching the gate rather impatiently. He could only guess that she was waiting for the new students…

She heard him when he pushed open the door and turned around to see who it was. She smiled when she recognized his face.

“Vice Principal Roy Mustang!” she said with a cheerfulness that would’ve settled the worries of others, but only caused him concern. “Nice to see you again!”

He tried to smile. He was quite an attractive twenty nine-year-old man, with jet-black hair and eyes, and a towering figure. His ‘uniform’ was considered odd, a blue military like outfit, but the girls-and the odd boy-at the high school did not care. “Nice to see you as well Okuda-san.” He greeted back. “Especially under better circumstances.”

Takiko’s eyebrows shifted a little. “Yes…definitely…”

“Where’s your friend?” Mustang asked looking around. “Ohsugi-san?”

“Oh…she was one of the ones that moved after what happened.”

Truth was Mustang knew that already, Takiko was the only one of the original grade nine students left. Everyone else would be a newcomer. But he felt a need to make conversation regardless and find out how Takiko was dealing with the events of May.

“And why didn’t your family leave?” he then asked.

“It’d be too much strain on my mother, she’s not doing too well, so…” she answered, trailing off. “And…I didn’t want to move…”

“Oh?”

“I can’t leave…until I find out what that thing was…”

Mustang frowned; the last thing he needed was a student on a vengeance plan.

“Look…Takiko…” he began.

“Anyways! Do you know when the new students are supposed to show up, Mustang-sensei?” she exclaimed.

The change of subject surprised Mustang, as did being called sensei rather than ‘Colonel’. It seemed that everyone, even the other teachers, had become so accustomed to calling him ‘Colonel’ that they had forgotten he was a sensei – he still taught science after all, despite the promotion! Being called that by Takiko was, to say the least, a nice change. “Sorry, Okuda-san, I have no idea.” He answered. “They can come whenever they want – as long as it’s before the opening ceremony. It’s not like there’s a set time for them to arrive.”

Although, at that moment, Roy saw a black limo pull up at the gates, and a boy he had never seen before wearing the school uniform stepped out.

“Oh man. I’m getting tired of waiting!” she huffed, showing her impatience.

“And why are you waiting for them?” he inquired, noticing the new boy was coming closer.

“Uh, in case you haven’t noticed Colonel-” Oh great, there she goes, back to the Colonel thing like everyone else. Damnit…“-I don’t have any more friends. I need to make new ones.”

“Well…in that case…” Mustang began, since he felt some sort of responsibility in making this survivor’s life easier and more enjoyable after what happened.

He grabbed the new boy (who was in the act of passing them) by his shoulders, pulled him over and shoved him (gently) into Takiko, despite the boy’s confused protests. “I assign you Okuda Takiko, to show this new student around our lovely building for the rest of the day.”

“Huh!? Hey wait a minute!” the boy exclaimed, not remembering signing up for this when he enrolled.

“Oh! A new student! All right Colonel, I accept the ‘mission’ with honor!” Takiko said, excited.

“Oh PLEASE stop calling me that…” he sighed exasperated.

“Now hang on! I don’t-” the boy was yelling, not too happy.

Mustang placed a hand on the new one’s shoulder, and met his angry eyes. He leaned inward and quickly whispered:

“Don’t even think of ditching her unless you want a detention already in only your first half a minute at Kiseki. Won’t that be a nice start to a reputation?”

The boy paled, and Mustang let go of him, giving a smile and a quick farewell to Takiko before leaving.

“Wha…WHAT THE HELL!?” the new boy shouted at Mustang’s back once he was back inside the building.

“Welcome.” The boy turned his head to Takiko, who now had an arm around his. “I’m Okuda Takiko, your new classmate. Nice to meet you.”

Agonized blue eyes twitched in defeat.

“And over here is the auditorium!”

“Uh huh…”

“It’s a separate building from the rest of the school.”

“It looks like a DOOR to me.”

“Oh, beyond that door is the hallway that connects it to this floor. You’ll see later, you’ll have go in there for the opening ceremony anyways. For now, let’s move on.”

“Greeeeeaaaaaaaaaaat…”

14. Fushigi Rockna

The unfortunate boy recruited to be Takiko’s ‘friend’ wasn’t exactly the happiest looking guy in the world, and it looked like that was just the way he ALWAYS was. He had neatly combed chocolate brown hair, with bangs covering his entire forehead, but yet never getting into his sapphire blue, cold, narrowed eyes. He was quite tall, almost as tall as Mustang, a full-grown man. His broad shoulders and anorexic waist created an hour glass look that many girls would kill for. He certainly wore the uniform well, like he was just born to wear a tie and suit, although Takiko noticed he was constantly fidgeting with his collar, as if he wanted to pull it out and up. His arms were crossed in front of him, and he was clearly bored and annoyed.

Takiko chose to ignore it. Hey, was it her fault Mustang selected him? The only thing she did was accept the assignment of showing him around from the vice-principal himself, after all.

“Look, why don’t you just tell me something useful, like who that prick was that dumped me on you.” He finally said.

Takiko gave him a cold look. She knew Roy had only tried to do good, but she was starting to wish he hadn’t. She could be making NICE friends right now, rather than attempting to with a jerk whose name she didn’t even know.

“First, you could tell me your name.” She countered, being reminded that she STILL didn’t know it.

“Why should I?” was the brunet’s cool response.

“Because I’m going to learn it eventually anyways.”

“Then learn it eventually anyways.”

“And it’s kinda annoying just saying ‘come ‘ere boy!’ Unless you like being talked to like a dog by a girl, in which case you have some kinky problems you gotta work out there.”

The boy glared even more so now. Takiko didn’t realize he was the one who called people dogs, not the one called that himself.

“Plus, I told you mine…”

“I never wanted it.”

Okay, she was really getting sick of this. Surprising the brunet, she flicked him on his forehead (with a little trouble reaching) without even caring about the reaction she was going to get.

“Hey!” he exclaimed. That had actually hurt! “What’s your problem!?”

“I could ask you the same thing. Look, it’s most of all rude not to tell me your name! I don’t know what kind of manners your parents taught you but-” she began, her arms crossed now, and her eyes closed: the typical angry lecture pose.

Excuse me?”

Takiko reopened her eyes and saw the deadly angry exerting from the brunet. There was something in him now…something that made her regret what she said. Not the anger, but that hint of grief she saw in his blue eyes. She recognized it instantly…she saw that hint in her own eyes multiple times.

“Uh…Just tell me your name, all right!” she yelled.

“Fine!” he gave up, folding his arms like before. “It’s Kaiba Seto!”

“Kaiba..?” Taki repeated. “Uh…anyone tell you that you have the same name as multi-billionaire…”

But the look he gave her cut her short. Her brown eyes widened.

“Oh my god! You ARE that Kaiba Seto!”

“Great. She gets it.”

“Well, that explains what you’re doing at Kiseki…wait, no it doesn’t! Aren’t you supposed to be taking care of your company!?”

He sighed, as if he had explained this a thousand times to a thousand other people before. “Kaiba Corp headquarters is in the town of Domino, my home town. It’s not too far from here. I’ll be attending school here and living in the dorms, but after school and on weekends, I’m off to Domino. I’ll be back before curfew.”

“Oh yeah, Domino’s only a thirty minute drive away.”

“Fifteen, if you have a driver who knows how to step on it.”

Now it was Taki’s turn to sigh. “Okay, let’s start over, from the beginning.”

Kaiba looked at her with an eyebrow raised as she bowed to him, her black hair falling over her shoulders. “It’s nice to meet you Kaiba-kun. I’m Okuda Takiko, and if you’d like I could show you around Kiseki Gakuen for the day.” She said calmly.

Kaiba’s face softened. Taki wasn’t sure what kind of look that was. Confused? Surprised? Flustered?

“Seto-kun is fine, thank you, and…I guess so…” he muttered slowly, averting his eyes.

Takiko smiled. That was better. Nothing forced now. “Good. By the way Seto-kun, you can call me Taki if you want…”

The brunet nodded as slowly as he had spoke, absorbing the info.

“Now then, let me show you the boys’ dorm….”

“Are you ALLOWED in there?”

“No one will be there right now! At least, not anyone who would kick me out. Now come on!”

Kaiba reluctantly followed. Truth was, he only stayed with her because he wasn’t too sure if that detention threat he received was legit.

“W-Wow! That’s a lot of students!” exclaimed a nervous ten-year-old boy with brown hair looking out the window of the teachers’ lounge. Currently only three people were within the lounge, the boy, a beautiful woman with long red hair, and Roy Mustang.

“Yes, it is Negi, yes it is.” The redhead smiled as she sipped a cup of tea.

“I don’t know if I can handle all that many students…” Negi began, worried.

“We wouldn’t have hired you if you weren’t able to handle it.” Mustang said simply.

“Uh….yeah…right…” Negi fidgeted uneasily.

The redhead smiled again. “Don’t worry Negi. You will do fine. Just watch, it’ll be much easier than you think it will be.” She told him, getting up and placing a hand on his shoulder.

“T-Thank you Mizuki-sensei…I shall try my best.” Negi replied, with newfound confidence.

“Where the hell is Kakashi?” Mustang began, very irritated, and quite honestly bored. “Geez, that man is ALWAYS late. I don’t understand why Okayasu won’t let me fire him!”

“Yajima-san isn’t on time either Roy-kun.” Mizuki pointed out, still smiling.

Roy’s face became red and he quickly looked away. “She’s been having medical problems lately. Besides, I heard Kakashi is ALWAYS late for his classes! That and…he won’t let me read his book…”

Negi titled his head to the side in confusion and Mizuki sighed, but kept that knowing smile of hers.

“What’s wrong with Yajima-san?” Negi asked, changing the subject.

“She’s not very well Negi-sensei.” Mizuki tried to explain. “She hasn’t been well since last May.”

Her and Mustang fell silent after that and Negi continued to look confused. He had been told what had happened, but since he had never been there, he couldn’t fully comprehend the situation.

“Gomen nasai!” a young voice that sounded like it belonged to a student apologized. “I didn’t mean to be late!”

“Ah, Yajima Chieri. We were just talking about you.” Mizuki greeted the latecomer.

“Ne? Really?”

The instant he had heard her sweet voice, Roy had sat up as straight as could be on the white couch he had been relaxing against, and turned his head sharply to her. It was a well known fact amongst most of the teachers – even those that taught at the other divisions – that Roy Mustang had, as the teens say, the ‘hots’ for the lovely lady Yajima Chieri. But he was just one among many. Chieri was a beautiful young woman who, despite being twenty-five years old, didn’t look a day over nineteen. She had long, thick and curly indigo hair that had somewhat become both a legend and a joke at Kiseki Gakuen High School Division. (“Watch out guys! Yajima-sensei can easily beat you senseless with her braid!” “Blue harried Rapunzal!” “Oh, how I’d love to just…tie it to a bedpost or something!” were to name a few – all of which were good spirited). She had emerald green eyes and pale skin…although she blamed the pale skin on a life long medical ailment. She was always seen wearing the prettiest and most casual of dresses – today deciding to go with a yellow summer dress. Roy was just one of the many that admired her – the group included teachers from other divisions, who envied Mustang for his chance to work with her, but the majority of the admirers were Yajima’s students. Both she and Mizuki Kaho were heavily loved by the High School’s male population, however unlike Mizuki who was constantly accused by female students of having an inappropriate ‘shoutacon’, Yajima had just as many female admirers, ones who admired her for her personality and attitude, rather than her looks.

She was notably the school’s most popular teacher – the exact opposite of Okayasu Yuka.

“Chieri!!!” he exclaimed, smiling. “Don’t worry, you’re not late for anything, we’re just waiting right now for the ceremony to begin.”

“Oh, I see Roy-kun. That’s a relief.” She replied, sighing.

“Are you feeling better, Chieri?” Mizuki asked, with concern.

“Huh? Oh, I guess…but not all that much. It’s still difficult to walk down the halls, you know?” she replied sadly.

“Why is that?” Negi inquired, still confused.

“Negi…” Mizuki began, squeezing the other’s shoulder, in a hope that he would understand it was best not to ask about it.

“Where is Kakashi-san and Yuka-san?” Yajima changed the subject. It still phased the others how Yajima was able to call Okayasu by her first name, and neither care or get in trouble.

“Kakashi is late as always…” Roy scoffed. “And Okayasu-san is in her office meeting with a student I believe.”

“Oh…I see…well I’m sure they’ll both be here in the time for the ceremony…” she wondered out loud, with a cute, trademark Yajima-sensei smile. She then walked to the front of the couch and sat down next to Mustang, who couldn’t ask for anything better at that moment except that Yajima’s skirt would be shorter. “Wouldn’t you agree, Colonel?”

“Uh, of course! Okayasu-san is such a punctual person and Kakashi…well…I’m sure Kakashi will be here too.” Not. He added in his mind. “And uh…Chieri, let’s talk about not calling me Colonel…”

“Why? Don’t you like it sensei? The students all enjoy calling you that.” She responded, a little surprised.

“Well, that’s the problem…You see…it’s a MOCKERY of me, so…”

“I don’t use it in mockery…”

“That may be true but…”

15. Fushigi Rockna

“Heh, this will be an interesting year.” Mizuki smiled to herself. Negi, who had over heard her, stared at her strangely.

“How can you tell Mizuki-sensei?” he asked.

“Call it a hunch Negi, a very good hunch.”

“Look at all those students…I believe it is safe to say that the invites were a huge success, wouldn’t you agree?” a lady appearing to be in her thirties said. She had short black hair, neatly styled towards her left. She had green eyes that appeared to have chlorophyll in them, and a pair of rectangular, black rimmed glasses. She wore a gray suit, complete with black tie, knee long skirt, panty hose and black heels. She appeared very professional, a look you would certainly expect from a principal. She was talking to a seventeen-year-old girl, with chin length shiny, light blue hair, and dark eyes. She wore the school uniform, but had decorated her skirt with belt like chains. Her skin was unbelievably pale, and she had a rather developed bust for one her age. The older lady was standing at the window; the student was in front of her desk.

“Hai, Okayasu-sama.” The student began.

“No need for that dear. I thought you would’ve learned by now, within the school, it’s ‘Okayasu-sensei.’” The woman told her.

“Hai.”

“Look at them all…I can feel their power all the way from up here. Yes…this is a huge success…” Okayasu continued. “You know, the only way this day could get better was if it rained.”

“Rain?” the student repeated. “Why rain?”

Okayasu chuckled a little to herself. “Call me strange, but I have always loved the rain, especially a good storm. I just love the gloominess of it all.” she explained.

The girl smiled. “As do I, sensei, as do I.”

After showing off the boys’ dorm to Kaiba and then attempting to drag him off to the girls’ dorm, an announcement for students to head to the auditorium was made, much to Kaiba’s relief. Kaiba admired the hallways connecting the main building to the two dorms and the auditorium. The roof was round and the whole upper half was made of glass. The carpet had been the same black as it had in the lobby.

The auditorium itself was large, and it became clear why it was a separate building. There were rows and rows of seats, more than Kaiba thought were necessary, and a giant, stage with hardwood flooring in the very front. On the stage was a podium, and black curtains in the back. Obviously the auditorium was used for more than opening ceremonies and assemblies. Since they were some of the first people to enter, Takiko managed to get them seats in the very front… ‘Best seats in the house’ she called them.

Kaiba was busy examining his seat.

“Leather?” he said aloud, feeling the black upholstery. “Sweet Obelisk, this IS leather. This school is as well off as my brother told me it was!” he exclaimed in awe.

“Obelisk?” Takiko repeated, giving Kaiba a weird look. “And what’s this about a brother? Did your brother go here before?”

“Of course not. He’s five years younger than me.” Kaiba replied, settling more so into his seat, no longer distracted by the material, (although he had to admit, he was very happy it really was leather, he really had a thing for leather).

“Oh…I thought you meant older brother…” Taki began.

Kaiba shook his head. “It was him that suggested this academy…he went and did a load of research on it while I was busy working.” He explained.

Takiko smiled. “He sounds very mature for a ten year old.”

That provoked the first smile out of Kaiba Takiko had seen all day. She could tell just from that, that Seto was a very proud ‘Nii-sama’.

Takiko was about to talk about how she herself was an only child, when another female voice started to speak.

“Uh…Su…Sumimasen…”

Both Takiko and Kaiba looked up to see a girl their age, in their uniform of course, shorter than Taki, with long algae green hair in two thin braids, and strands framing her nervous face. She had big, deep blue eyes like the ocean, with huge, round glasses.

“M-May I sit here?” she asked, shaking.

“Oh, of course!” Taki eagerly replied. Seto looked away, not exactly excited by the company.

“Th-Thank you…” the girl said, taking the free seat to Takiko’s left (Kaiba was on her right). She then turned to both of them, her shyness plain and clear. “Uh…my name is Midorikawa Lettuce.” She finally managed to say, bowing somewhat in her seat.

“Pleased to you meet you!” Takiko beamed. “I’m Okuda Takiko and this is Kaiba Seto!”

Kaiba merely grunted in response. Lettuce was surprised.

“You don’t mean…THE Kaiba Seto do you…?”

“No, of course not, I’m just a poor boy out of Osaka who was barely able to make it here on my parents’ income.” Kaiba answered sarcastically, not too amused. Was he going to have to deal with this every time he met someone?!

“Oh! I see! I didn’t think Kaiba was such a common name, or that many people would have the given name Seto!” Lettuce smiled. (Note: in Japan, Seto is more commonly found as a family name, in fact it’s a very common family name. It’s usually written ‘Strait’ however, which it’s not for Kaiba)

“Of course I’m that Kaiba Seto, idiot! Who else would I be!?” he snapped, scaring her back into the meek person she was before. Even more so than before.

Taki raised her foot and brought it down painfully on Kaiba’s own.

“OW! What the hell!?” he yelled. “You’re abusive, you know that!?”

“And you’re a jerk.” She said simply.

“Uh...please don’t fight…?” Lettuce tried to make peace, certainly not wanting an argument to begin over her or over anything. Kaiba just huffed and fell back into his seat, his arms crossed.

His blue eyes caught something however, and he immediately turned back to Taki.

“Okay, you wouldn’t tell me before, but you’ll tell me now!” he commanded. “Who the heck is that!?”

He pointed towards a group of adults – the teachers in fact – who were now entering the auditorium through another entrance near the stage. Kaiba was in fact pointing to Roy Mustang.

“Huh? Who? Oh you mean the teacher that told me to show you around the school. That’s Vice Principal Roy Mustang. He’s also the science teacher, so we’ll be seeing him everyday.” She replied. “His nickname is the Colonel because of how he dresses.”

“Roy Mustang…” Kaiba repeated, glaring at the vice-principal, saying the name as if the older man was now on his list of sworn enemies.

“That doesn’t sound very Japanese…” Lettuce commented.

“I heard he’s from a foreign country called Amestris or Amestria or something, I’m unsure. I think it’s over in Europe.” Taki told Lettuce.

“Ahh….who’s everyone else?” the green hued girl then asked, as ALL the teachers were now walking past them to the stage, each of them stepping up and taking a seat on one of the dozen chairs set up.

“Well, the woman in the suit in front of Mustang-sensei is Okayasu Yuka. She’s the principal and she teaches History. No one likes her though, she’s a complete *****.” Takiko went on, not sounding too nice when she talked about Okayasu. “Uh, behind Mustang-sensei, is Yajima Chieri. She’s the Literature Teacher. She’s really nice and very popular.”

Kaiba could pick up the instant change in Taki’s voice from loathing to admiration. He also realized for the first time that the auditorium was now full of students and he could hear girls and boys alike cheering.

“Hmmm…the lady with the red hair is Mizuki Kaho…” Takiko started again, pointing to Mizuki, who was wearing a suit like Okayasu’s, only it was a faded red. “She’s the math teacher.”

“Wow…she and Yajima-sensei are very pretty…” Lettuce said in admiration.

“Mizuki-sensei may be pretty, but I don’t trust her one bit. I’ve heard the most outrageous rumors about her having intimate relationships with her male students!” Taki told Lettuce. Kaiba could pick up that loathing tone again…

“Oh my gosh, are you serious?” Lettuce whispered, shocked by what Takiko had revealed.

Kaiba was getting sick of Taki’s intro to the teachers – all he had wanted to know was Mustang’s name –so he turned around, standing on his seat on his knees, peering at the whole auditorium. He could make out the cheering now; boys were cat calling Mizuki Kaho, girls were screaming fanatically about Roy Mustang, and both sexes were expressing their love of Yajima Chieri. The brunet was not pleased with this; he had thought such a prestigious school as Kiseki would not have a student body so petty and shallow.

He was about to turn around when his eyes landed on the boy who sat behind him. His face paled as he noticed the irregularity of this student.

“What are you looking at, human?” the strange boy snarled.

Kaiba did not reply, he just slowly turned around and sat back down properly in his seat.

“Taki…” he began, leaning over.

“Oh and look who showed up.” she continued, in a menacing tone, ignoring Kaiba. She was referring to a man with silver hair, half of his face covered by a mask, and his right eye covered by a loop sided forehead protector, with a strange leaf like symbol engraved on the metal. He was wearing what could be mistaken for ninja gear, and was reading out a book as he walked. “That’s Hatake Kakashi, better known as Kakashi-sensei. He teaches phys ed. I hear he’s ALWAYS late for class, even though he only has to teach once a day since only the grade tens are required to take phys ed.”

“The boy behind me….he…” Kaiba kept trying to get her attention.

“Oh! Look at the little kid! He’s so cute in his suit!” Lettuce squealed in a hushed voice. She then blushed with realization. “Oh, wait, is he a teacher!?”

“He has DOG ears.”

“I think so. I’ve never seen him before, but he could only be Negi Springfield, the new English teacher.” Takiko told her. “Heh, he IS a cutie.”

“Are you listening to me!?” Kaiba whispered angrily.

“Huh? What is it Seto-kun?” Taki asked, finally noticing him.

16. Fushigi Rockna

“I was saying, the boy behind me…he has…” Kaiba began once again, his eye twitching.

“Oh look! It’s the student council!” Taki exclaimed, cutting him off.

Kaiba growled irritably, then slumped in his chair once again. “Argh! Never mind!”

From the door the teachers had come in through came Koki, Juri, Ryou and Chisame. When Lettuce saw the blond Ryou, her muscles tensed and her heart skipped a beat.

“See them? That’s the student council!” Takiko whispered.

“We could tell by your previous outburst…” Kaiba snarled.

This time, without even so much as looking at him, Taki elbowed the other in the ribs, resulting in a hiss of pain and a doubled over Kaiba. “The student council is divided into four positions, head of the male dorm, head of the female dorm, president and vice president. You can tell which is which by the colours of their stars, gold for the president, silver for the vice president, blue for the male dorm head, and pink for the female dorm head. That’s also the case with their bands on their left arms.” Taki began to explain. Each of the student council members now wore armbands with their respective colours and the student council insignia; a pair of angel wings within two circles.

“Stars?” Kaiba inquired, getting over his pain, and cocking his head to the side.

“Yeah! Each grade has a number and colour of stars. Look!” Takiko started explaining. She pointed to a black star on the right side of Kaiba’s blazer, opposite of the school insignia. Taki had one as well. “Grade ten students only have one star, and it’s black. Grade eleven students have two green stars, and normal grade twelve students have three red stars. The student council however have four stars and they’re in the different colours.”

“What about the armbands? Why do they have them?”

“Oh all leaders of clubs, teams, and other such activities have armbands, unless they’re a teacher. For example, Wakamiya Kyou, a grade eleven, is the captain of the archery club, and wears a black armband with an arrow on it. Even the grade ten and eleven representatives have armbands.”

“R…Ryou….”

Kaiba and Takiko looked to Lettuce, who was still staring at Ryou. Her face was a dark crimson.

“You know Shirogane Ryou?” Taki asked.

“Yes…we knew each other back in Tokyo…so this is where he went…” she muttered. “All Keiichirou told me was that he went to school somewhere since there was no more need for Project Mew-”

“Huh?”

“Oh, I’m sorry! Never mind what I said, all right?”

The raven hairred girl just shrugged.

“Who’s Shirogane Ryou?” Kaiba asked.

“The head of the boy’s dorm. The blond. See him?” Taki explained. “The girl in front of him with glasses is Hasegawa Chisame, head of the girl’s dorm. The lady with the curls is Arisugawa Juri, the vice president and captain of the fencing club. Finally, the boy in front is the president, Kugyo Koki. Perhaps you know him? He’s an heir to a large fortune.”

The brunet nodded. “I do know him. I’ve met him before. My company and his family’s company sometimes do business together…huh….”

The cheering was louder now, as everyone was cheering for the new members of their student council. Juri stopped upon hearing cries of ‘It’s the Prince!’ and smirked to those that were her fans. The cheering increased.

“Move it Juri…” Chisame said impatiently, as she poked Juri’s back repetitively.

Ryou was sweatdropping and he turned to look at the students all seated, when his eyes locked with Lettuce’s blue ones. His face turned to one of surprise and she could see him mouth her name. Lettuce smiled and waved at him. Once the two girls had started moving again, Ryou followed, but he could not keep his eyes off Lettuce.

The student council was seated on one side of the stage, the teachers on the other. Okayasu was the first to stand at the podium and give a speech. There was so much booing, hardly anyone had any idea what she was saying. But the principal took it in stride, paying the booers no heed. They’d regret it someday, when she was throwing down the hammer on them.

“Kakashi…” Roy whispered as Okayasu droned on, despite the noise.

“Yes, Colonel?” Kakashi asked calmly, reading.

“Can I…please read that?”

“No.”

“Please?”

“You’re up.”

Okayasu was done and Mustang quickly stood up as it was now his turn to deliver a speech to the student body. He glared at Kakashi, still reading. You win today Kakashi…

Roy was far better received. His speech started with a welcome to new students and a welcome back to the older ones. Then he introduced all the teachers for new students. No one knew it was very similar to Okayasu’s speech, in fact the reason Roy had to give the speech was because Okayasu knew no one would hear hers in the first place, but would gladly listen to Mustang. She just wasted her time up there for appearances.

Halfway during Mustang’s speech, Kaiba felt a pair of feet against the back of his head and up on his seat. Pissed off he turned around and glared at the strange dog-eared boy with long white hair.

“Please take your feet off my seat.” Kaiba hissed at the dog boy.

The boy did nothing but turn his nose up.

“Get your stupid feet off my seat or I’ll-”

“Or you’ll do what, human?” the boy said, not even bothering to whisper.

“Inu Yasha!” a voice whispered urgently beside the dog boy. “Sit!”

There was loud crash that called the attention of all, even those up on the stage. The dog boy named Inu Yasha had fallen straight through the seat and to the ground. He angrily stood back up, exerting anger at the girl beside him.

“KAGOME!!” he yelled.

“Ahem…” Roy began over the intercom, trying to gain back attention. Inu Yasha ignored him, but regardless he went on. “You there, either find yourself a new seat or leave.” He instructed. He’d rather not know what happened, as it looked like it would require a lot of explaining he did not have time to listen to.

Inu Yasha turned and glared at Roy. “Fine, I’ll leave. Better than listening to an OLD MAN.”

Roy was surprised; Seto and Juri looked on with admiration; the majority of the female student body started screaming with protest and death threats as Inu Yasha calmly left the auditorium. His female companion shot out of her seat.

“INU YASHAAAAAAA!” she screamed at the leaving male. She stopped however and turned white as all eyes were now on her.

“Eh heh heh…” she cackled nervously, one hand behind her head as she slowly sat down, sweatdropping. “Go on sensei.”

Roy was not amused. Not at all. Note to self, add this ‘Inu Yasha’ to list of people that deserve to BURN. He cleared his throat however, and continued to wrap up his speech.

“Now, I leave you all with these last words; I hope each and every one of you enjoys the new mini-skirts I had put into the female uniform.” He said with a smirk.

There was an awkward silence as the comment sunk in, followed by a loud uproar that Mustang merely shrugged off. Among the shocked speechless people were girls panicking over the length of their skirts, feminists cursing their heads off at Mustang, the uh….active girls giggling at the newest weapon to their arsenal of feminine wiles, groups of boys and girls either blushing or shaking their heads, and, of course, boys praising Mustang to the heavens. One very excited pervert was heard loud and clear when he shouted “YOU ROCK MUSTANG!!” Juri held her forehead and shook her head in disgust as Mustang took a seat and Koki went up for his turn.

“Nice job on the mini skirts…” Kakashi whispered without any emotion.

“Heh, call it a life long goal accomplished. Now…let me read that book!”

“No.”

“They are really short, aren’t they!?” Lettuce fretted, her face completely flushed.

“Oh Mustang-sensei, you’re lucky you saved my life…” Takiko moaned.

“Huh?” Kaiba began looking at Taki in confusion.

“Fellow students!” Koki began once everyone had settled down and their attention was on him. “Many of you already know me, but for those who do not, I am Kugyo Koki, scion of the Kugyo family, and Student Council President, as elected by you. My fellow council members are as follows – Vice President Arisugawa Juri.”

There was a loud cheering for Juri as she stood and sat back down.

“Head of the male dorm, Shirogane Ryou.”

The same thing happened again as it was Ryou’s turn to stand and be acknowledged.

“And last but not least, head of the female dorm, Hasegawa Chisame.”

The cheering for Chisame was not as loud and was made entirely of boys that had been told by ‘Chiu’ to vote for and love Chisame…

17. Fushigi Rockna

“We have many activities for students this year. Favorites such as fencing shall return-” this was followed by an outburst of cheering. Juri turned her head and gave a look at Mustang who sighed in response. “-and new ones such as the…Al bhed club…-” there was one single ‘wahoo!’ from a female student “-are being offered. And, I urge each and every single one of you to join the Gardening club…’

Chisame stood up long enough to give Koki a hard thwap on the head before returning to her seat. The president returned to the topic at hand.

“Anyways…it gives me great displeasure to bring this up, but about the events of last May…”

The room fell eerily silent.

“Rest assured, so long as I am president it will never happen again!” he exclaimed passionately.

Cheering erupted again for Koki; his fellow council members all smiled; the teachers, especially Roy, just shook their heads with worry; Okayasu did nothing.

“Now, in half an hour, everyone will be allowed to sign up for clubs and the like. You may sign up until 3:30 this afternoon. In the mean time, do as you please, settle into your new dorms, explore the school, hang out with your friends, whatever you wish. Just be in your dorms at curfew, all right?” he smiled. “All grade ten students stay behind. You may all leave now.”

There was clapping as the ceremony ended, and everyone but the grade tens began to clear out. Kaiba turned to Taki in confusion; he had found out earlier that Taki was the only original grade nine student left, but he had no idea why. This only confused him more so.

“Taki…what happened last May?” he asked cautiously.

But Takiko never answered him. She just continued to stare at the black carpet.

-

Roy very much enjoys burning people. :)

The character limit sucks! D: Tis a shame I hate ff.net with a passion tho...

REVIEW!!! or....DIE!! << >>

Btw, forgot to mention, but I changed the unfiroms just a bit to include a vest. Also, you all seem to like the mini skirt thing with Mustang. I cannot take credit for this idea. The idea was originally Seishin's. Let's all give a round of applause to the origianl Mini Skirt mod hismelf! ;)

18. Basher

I like it. It is pretty good.

Is kugyo koki from Imadoki: Nowadays: Dandelion, Imadoki Ser.?

I just read Zettai Kareshi a.k.a. Absolute Boyfriend. I liked it.

19. Fushigi Rockna

Thank you. :)

Yes Koki is from Imadoki. =)

20. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Read the entire thing, as you asked me Ms. Rockna, here's my review of Anime High School.

--------------------------------------------
    I can't necesarly make this a full review, because the full story is yet to follow. I say this because I usually give a summary of the beggining of the story, but the story being in it's construction status, and not very long at the moment, read for yourselves you whiners :p

The story is very interesting, right from the very beggining. And the complaxity you'd think the characters would have isn't really there at all.

The story makes their backgrounds preety simple, and understandable. Like saying, "they're just these people with these personalities", just like they would be in their home anime.

The writting style is absolutely excellent. Giving thorough descriptions, never too little, but never too much, explaining both enviroments and a person's state of mind in a very good understandable manner.

And while some jokes may be inside jokes, for example, Mustang's line "A life long goal" on the mini skirt side, can appear funny to some people, though others that didn't watch the anime would feel just a tiny bit list, it's something you can instantly get over, because it isn't made a very big deal out of.

The adaptation to the how the original RPG was is in top form, a few changes to how the school is, but you won't be far off if you've read the RPG, and if you haven't, you aren't really going to be lost on anything, just learning about the new enviroment (ie. the school).

The story is interesting enough to let you read it through once, twice if you're a fan of the anime characters. Though keep in mind this isn't the finished thing, a book is never that good to read twice nonetheless. But this story has it's share of good stuff.

All in all, it's looking preety kick ass, and I'm looking forward to reviewing the final product.

Overall Score-Anime High School
    9.5/10

-Seishin

1 person likes this.