RPG Archives Anime High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Various anime and/or manga characters have been dropped into high school all together, ages scaled appropriately. Object of this: about ten people should join. Each person takes on the role of any anime or manga character, and we RP out what would happen with all the characters interacting and everything (What would Vegeta do if, say, introduced to, how about, Tetsuo?).

Anime High School is now mine.. The characters: They are first come, first serve, undetermined number of people.

Akasha:
    Character- Vegeta
    Personality- Stubborn, Guarded, Cocky, Confident and Arrogant.

Athena:
    Anime Character- (Tsukino Usagi) Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon
    Personality- Bubbly, Upbeat, Loyal, Loves/Cares Deeply for her friends.

Reign of Dreams:
    Character- Utena Tenjou
    Characteristics- Courageous, caring, friendly/sweet/approachable.

prene:
    Name- Urd
    Personality- Nice (When she wants to be), protective, goes with the flow.

Fushigi Rockna:
    Name- Seto Kaiba

Sorcyness:
    Name- Hino Raye/Sailor Mars
    Series- Sailor Moon (All)
    Personality- Arrogant and hot tempered. Cares alot for her friends on the inside.

PM me with a character sheet before joining and I will see if you can join.

Note: Fushigi Rockna will be my co-GM for this RPG. She has as much power as I do. So if she says something, Shut up and deal with it. She has teh authority. Thank you for your cooperation.

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Akane looked around. Ranma didn't seem to be in the class.
    Meet the people in the class?

She wanted to identify the fighters first. "WHO HERE DOES MARTIAL ARTS?" she yelled in a clear voice, usually reserved for Ranma. She thought Vegeta looked rather muscular. <Maybe he's a martial artist...No, he's too short.>

3. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Vegeta looked up. "Hmm... Perhaps there is use to this after all..." He chuckled to himself. "Eh, they all look too weak to be able to face me..."

4. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I do Martial Arts!" Raye said and then uninterrested to the conversation, turned away. "I guess you're in my class this year Meatball head" She added snidely, looking at Serena.

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Raye! At least i'm on time... so there! NYAA!" Serena shouted, her odango styled hair swinging about accidently hitting Vegeta and Yusuke in the face.

6. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena Tenjou quickly got up and looked at the quarrel between her classmates and added, "C'mon now! Let's stop this! Vegeta and Yusuke just break it up and Serena...just...just sit there!"

7. Mike Maxwell

Mike Maxwell New Member

"Duo walked in and took a seat at the back of the room."

Duo: (to his self) I will not get kicked out of this school.

8. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"Raye! Look what you made me do!" Serena cried out, "I'm sorry about that you two but you shouldn't talk lke that to people you don't even know!"
    Then she began to bawl.

9. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Stop this annoying noise Serena!" Raye yelled. "You're such a crybaby, meatball head" She added.

OOC: Am I doing good playing as Raye?

10. Yumi

Yumi New Member

Yui walked into the classroom and sat at a desk in the middle row far left. Not going to be much of help in answering questions, she just sat there and waited till the bell ring for second. She knew that she was smart but she rather the other students to answer them. Finally glancing towards the blawing girl and sweatdropped she would help her ...in a moment.

11. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba leaned back in his seat.
    "I sure don't do martial arts, a big WASTE of time... Damn, most of you have big mouths for a bunch of morons." he said snidely. Hw then eyed Serena with that 'What an idiot' look in his eyes.

12. chibivampysk8r

chibivampysk8r New Member

"Hi! I'm 'the new kid!' What a name huh?" the new kid bounced around the room until everyone screamed, "SIT DOWN!!!!" As the new kid sat down, she said "Alright, I'm sitting down. Jeez!" Vegeta looked over and said "This is going to be an annoying long year with you here." and turned back around. "Well at least I have life!" the new kid screamed. Yusuke yelled at her, "Will you shut up?! Some of us are trying to learn ya abezure!" New kid turned around and said "Am not!!! You're the omnishishi!" The teacher hit the blackboard with the yardstick. "I will NOT have that kind of vile language in my class! Now get out your notebooks and get ready to take notes!"

OOC:I'm really good at writing stories. How am I doing so far?

13. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: You're controlling the other people's characters too much.. Just do your thing and let the people make their own characters react as they want to.

IC: "If I didnt know better I'd flame that guy" Raye thought, looking at Kaiba. "What a social outcast" She added to herself.

14. Akasha

Akasha New Member

"My god..." Vegeta thought to himself. "These people... All fools...Why do I, the Prince of all Saiyans, have to be here, with all hese no good buffoons?"

15. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

??????

Urd sighed, "Hmm." She only hummed in annoyance. Then noticing Vegita, and then egnoring him once more.
    Same old, same old, She thought to her self, this place is so boaring. She layed her head on the desk on her crossed arms, "Life's life I guess."

16. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena sighed as she doodled on her paper, drawing roses and swords. She looked around the classroom, hoping that no one would see them eyeing her and then noticed Serena crying. Utena got up and placed a hand on Serena's shoulder and handed Serena her handkerchief that had a pink U and rose buds on it. "Here you go." she said.

17. Fushigi Rockna

Kaiba looked out the window in boredom. Why did he bother going to school anyways!? Ah, the government made him go so he had no control over it.
    He slowly began to close his eyes.
    The teacher then realized Kaiba wasn't paying attention.
    "Mr. Kaiba! (ooc: blah, I hate going by English names!) What do you think you're doing sleeping in class!?"
    "I am not sleeping, I was closing my eyes, big difference." he said coldly.
    "Ah, so I suppose you can answer the question on the board!?" the teacher replied.
    Kaiba looked at the question for one second and told her,
    "75.409, round to the nearest tenth, 75.41."
    The teacher looked in awe, those questions were usually done with a calculater and yet he figured it out in one second.
    "Oh, then nevermind."
    Kaiba leaned back once more and sighed.
    "Baka."

18. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

???????

Urd sighed, "You get used to her." She said, looking at Kiaba, "You that duelist kid right. Yu-gi Moto's friend?" She said hold up a card she had baught a long time ago.
    She still didn't get what the big deal about them was. In her old town she couldn't go one day with out hearing about them.

OCC: Hope it's ok if I dont that. If not, I'll delete it.