RPG Archives Anime High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena ran all the way back to town and saw Kaiba and Urd. She smiled hugely. "It doesn't matter anymore." she kept thinking to herself. She smacked Kaiba on the back, "So! You're finally back to normal!! About time!!" she joked, she might have smacked a little bit too hard. She was grinning...very unusual. She then looked at Urd, "You can keep my duelist ring. I want you to have it! Everytime I wear that thing, I remember my past. I'm letting my past go...just like we all should." she said. "Ummm...whatever happened to Vegeta and the new kid?" She gasped. "Don't tell me Vegeta really IS dead?!"
    "Nah...Vegeta shows great strength underneath that arrogance. He'll come back one day I'm sure of it!"
    Utena looked down at her watch. "Ah damn, I gotta get home. Himemiya will be worried sick!" She turned to walk away but then turned around and waved at them. "I'll see you guys tomorrow!!" she said.
    Everything was right with the world again.
    Maybe something weird might happen.
    Wait a second!!
    "Something happened to me...then something happened to Kaiba...d'ya think Urd will suffer next...?" Utena thought to herself as she walked away cheerfully.
    "Hmmm...NAH!! I doubt that!!" she assured herself as she closed her apartment door behind. "They're both my best friends and I doubt me and Kaiba will ever let anything happen to her. Oh well, time to get some shut eye."

2. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

ooc: Aw! Yep. I'd say we're ticking people offf. I dont think anything'll happen to Urd. I lack all imagination to figure something out. And I thinks it's time we move on to the fourth day. We've all been stuck on the third!

IC: Urd blinked..."Utena?" She watched as she smacked Kaiba on the back. She seems to be ok...At least she though. She looked at the clock, "You're right. It is late..." She looked at Kaiba and waved by after Utena left, "I'll see you tomarrow."

3. Fushigi Rockna

"Oww.... Kaiba mumbled rubbing his back. "Well that was a change in attitude..." he began, with a sarcastic tone.
    "Hmmm.............. whatever happened to Nuriko...." he began, looking up, thinking about what may ahve happened to her. "I guess my yami's control over her must've stopped once I destroyed him."
    "She probably just went home...."
    "Speaking of which, it's late, Mokuba's probably worried sick.." he began, picturing the first thing he brother might do the instant he walked in the house. "And you've got a sister too eh? They're probably all worried about us...."

OOC: Can we wait till Sorcy replies to srart a new day? I like when everything ties in at the end, so we would know what happened to Raye and Nuriko. :p
    Oh and thanks guys... I wonder where Akasha went... Athena's been gone for a while too... uh grounding anyone? (that's my guess of what happened to them).

4. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"You had been taken over, Nuriko." Super Sailor Mars said. "Everything's over now.." She added. Mars untransformed into Raye Hino and helped Nuriko up. "Come on, I'll bring you home.."

OOC: No I'm not pissed off, If I was pissed off something bad would have happened. I'm just a bit annoyed that's all. Like for the fact I did send a Fire Bird attack at Nuriko but you totally ignored it... Because if it's not Urd, Kaiba or Utena posting, It's completely ignored. I had to edit my post to match yours. It's Akasha's RPG, I'm not the Game Master so my word isn't worth anything I'm afraid. Raye Hino will die really soon if this keeps up, I'm getting quite sick of it. This RPG is already centered around you guys anyway so it won't change much. Oh and on a side note, Athena is away, I can't really say why.. I knew why a week ago but I can't remember. I see Akasha everyday on MSN but he probably lost interest in this. I'll have to talk with him about it.

5. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

OOC: I didn't try and egnoe you, and I'm sure the otehrs didn't eitehr. I', really really sorry. I'll start the next day, key.

IC: Urd sat in her desk. No. More like fell in it. Last night was a long night, "I've had enough excitment to last me a week," She mumbled, plopping her head on her desk.

6. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: i didn't try to either. >.< My post got to long, i meant to reply to what Mars had done, but my post got so long and I kept on praying 'Oh god, please don't let Sorcy get mad at me'. I eventually did respond to the attack, the large bird blocked it and then flew off. Then Nuriko tried to attack Mars but Utena got in the way...
    Me being a vetren RPG player, that's what they call people like me, not to sound snobby but that is why I'm a good rpger, I've hung aroudn with pros, pros who taught me the way of RPGing. :p Usually our RPG was more of a shared fanfic, therefore we all had top-notch details, and I even got suggestions about how to improve my writing... and on that same RPG, me and the head GM of it are abotu to run our 'arc'. :) It's actually gonna be real cool...
    But the thing is, I've REALLY been destesting this whole soap opera triangle thing, really hating it, cause so many people are being left out, i was hoping this would actually go fast and swift, but it out lasted it's welcome. When this next day starts we are to pretend the whole thing didn't happen... Sorcy, you can even tell Akasha that he doens't even have to read the posts for day 3, cause they don't matter, it was basically just somehting to strengthen a friendship... hell if we were to fast forward a whole WEEK, that'd be cool...then everyhting wou;da died down, they all woulda thought Mini musta disappeared and then she woulda got the element of surprise... Soem fo the character coulda started dtaing like Kaiba and Utena and Vegeta and New Kid. Or maybe Raye started to like Kurama. :p Who knows, lots o' stuff happen in a week.... mayeb Kaiba got used to nuriko's stlaking? :p Maybe Raye and Nuriko became friends or sumthing?
    The point is we really need to move on... we can;t stick on this one little triangel thing forever, not that it wasn';t a good experience, it's just no one else was able to participate...
    So... let's say Kaiba is sleeping in, at home so he wouldn;'t appear till later in the day. That'll give other people a chnace to interact.

IC:
    Nuriko walked sleepily into the classroom, hsi eyes droppy a bit, form being upo so late. She yawned and looked all aroudn the classroom.
    "Now where's Rei... I really wnat her to explain to me this senshi situation... maybe sneshi are this world's version of seishi... or something like that...." she pondered continuing to look.

7. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Raye entered the classroom. She yawned and went to her seat. "I wonder where Serena is.. I haven't seen her in a while.." She thought.
    "Class, we have a new student. Her name is Michiru Kaiou" The teacher said as a green haired girl entered the class. The girl bowed to everybody and took a seat smiling gently.

8. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

OOC: I'm sorry that I wasn't here to post for yesterday. My phone lines needed operating on so I couldn't even log on at all.

BIC: Utena entered the classroom right before Michiru was announced. She quickly looked at Urd and then took her seat. "She looks so tired...well...I'm kind of tired too if it wasn't for Himemiya scolding me last night." Utena thought to herself as she then looked over at the teacher.
    It was then that Michiru was annoucned. Utena stared at the girl. "Michiru..." she repeated under her breath before she opened her notebook to doodle.

9. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Urd looked up as the new student arrived. She sighed and put her head back on her desk. She heard the teacher snap at her and she shot back up so hard it alomst hurt. She looked at the teacher.

10. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena managed to muffle a laugh as she looked back at Urd. "Poor Urd...all she wants ta' do is sleep." she thought to herself as she then scribbled something down on a sheet of paper. She folded it up quickly and passed it towards a student to pass to Urd. The note contained-
    "Don't you wish you were still little. Back then, you would have nap time in class. Well, what are you doing after class?

11. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Urd opened the note. She looked at Utena and smiled. She got out a pen and wrote on the paper.
    A nap sounds good right about now. I'm not sure really. I was just going to go for a walk or something. You?
    She threw the paper to Utena and looked at the teacher with an innocent face.

12. Fushigi Rockna

Nuriko sat down and looked at Raye and then to Michiru. She raised an eyebrow and smirked a bit at michiru and then pulled out two pieces of paper. She soon worte a note to both Raye and Michiru.
    To Rei:
    Hey, just wondering if you could explain this whole sailor senshi thing... they seem very much like th seishi of my world, all bent on protecting our Miko (priestress). Can you explain it to me, please?
    To Michiru:
    Hi I'm Kourin, but you can just call me Nuriko. I just love your hair! Just wondering, how do you keep your skin so perfect, there ain't a pimple in sight! n_n
    She passed both notes to the girls and winked at Michiru when she gave it to her.
    She then looked around and noticed her Kaiby wasn't here yet, so she took out another piece and handed it to Urd. It read:
    Hey, have you seen Kaiby anywhere? Or is it normal for him to sleep in?

13. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena opened the note and read it's contents. She smiled as she whipped out her trusty mechanical pencil and wrote-
    "I'm probably just going to wander around. I wonder if they have a rose garden around anywhere? I think that's what I'm going to search for! I just love roses."
    And with that, Utena closed the note and passed it back to Urd.
    She leaned back in her seat and sighed.
    She then started to write down what the teacher was scribbling on the board. If she didn't pass this class...ChuChu (Himemiya's pet monkey) was probably gonna bite off her ears. :sweat2:
    "Stupid class...stupid teacher...stupid monkey..." she mumbled under her breath.

14. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Urd looked at both notes. Trying to get straight which one was from who. She read Nariku's first. She answered it and threw it to her.
    He's prabably just late. I wouldn't blame him after yesterday.

And then she read Utena's. She smiled.
    A rose garden, Huh? Theres proabaly one at the Park.

15. Fushigi Rockna

Nuriko picked up the note from Urd and responded.
    Okay, yeah I suppose, little Sety Seto needs his rest. n_n oh god, he'll kill me if he finds out that's my new nickname for him. :bleed2: ARGH, DON'T TELLL!!!! >.<
    She then threw it over to Urd. She waited for Raye and Michiru's responses...
    Then Kaiba appeared at the classroom door, gasping for breath.
    "Damn... it... stupid.... damn.... alarm.... and... maids.... they're fired....." he muttered.
    "Mr. kaiba! Can you explain being so late!?" the teacher yelled.
    "Ah stuff it, I'm in no mood to argue..." he began, he then held out a 100$ bill. "Here I hope this solves that..."
    The teacher took the bribe greedily and said no more as she observed it to make sure it wasn't fake. Kaiba took his seat.
    "Hi Kaiby!" Nuriko said.
    "Shut up..."

16. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Utena was trying her hardest to keep in her laughter at the newly arrived student who just took his seat. She had to stare straight down at her notes to stop her eyes from tearing up. She then looked back up at the teacher with the money. "There is something seriously wrong...with this woman..." she muttered to herself as she watched the woman observe the money. "Maybe...if she sends me to detention...I'll give her a dollar...then she probably won't send me to detention but just give me a warning." She then watched the teacher, who looked like she was drooling over the money. She then scribbled on the note to Urd,
    "Looks like the teacher's got a new favorite student"

17. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Urd looked at the note and layed her head on her hand on the desk. She smiled.
    It's amazing who these people hire in schools.
    She finsihed writing and then drew a little face of the teacher with little $$ signs for eyes.

18. Fushigi Rockna

OOC: Because I cna't wait for Sorcy to post forever, so I'm gonna have ta reply....

IC:
    Kaiba looked over to Utena. He smiled at her, well more likely smirked (Kaibas don't smile afterall). He could tell she was having a hard time not laughing.
    "And may I ask what's so funny, Miss Tenjou?" he asked in a bit of a teasing tone. "You realize that's a $100 dollar bill I gave her?"
    "So what have I missed so far besides the teacher being a moronic hag?" he asked Urd.

19. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: Someone please tell me what i've missed. I've been gone for like a month.

20. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Raye looked at the note, she sighed and started writing: "There is a Sailor Senshi for each planet, except earth. Their mission is to protect the Moon Princess. Each Sailor is the Princess of their respective Planet (i.e I am the Princess of Mars)" With that, Raye threw the note back to Nuriko.
    Michiru was sitting on her chair listening to the teacher, suddenly she got the note and opened it. She smiled and wrote: "I don't do anything special to my skin it's just that way. You can call me Michiru."