RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] Anime League

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

[RPG] Anime League [Mission 1]

Narrator: Peace in the Universe didn't last for long because trouble is a brewing. Our story will begin shortly.

2. Fushigi Rockna

Scene: Tokyo Mission: Get Kagome

Malik looked around for the face of that girl kagome.

"Fuuma, do you see her anywhere? I wonder if that Naraku gave us the right location..." He asked.

3. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Fuuma looked at Malik..
    "Of course she is here in Tokyo, the girl must be, Naraku doesnt seem like a person who would screw with our heads... although he seems to be a traiterous one"
    "Anyway, lets get searching.."

4. Basher

Kagome was outside her home. She was talking to her grandpa about another one of his made up illness. She felt something that she couldn't quite explain, something evil. 'What is going on?' Kagome looked around. The shikon no tama jewel shards lit up. "Grandpa get inside now with Momma and Souta." She pushed her grandpa inside the house and quickly went to get her bow and arrow.

5. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Fuuma walked along the streets and saw a girl with a bow standing there...

"Hey Malik, this girl looks pretty suspicious... maybe we should check if she is the girl we're looking for."

Fuuma put his hand on the hilt of his Shinken and proceeded to walk towards her.

6. Fushigi Rockna

Malik looked closely at the girl and smirked. "Yes, I believe that's the girl..."

He put his Millenium Rod ready and followed Fuuma towards her.

"But we shouldn't let her catch on to what we're here for... let me do this..." he whispered.

He then walked ahead of Fuuma and put on a nice friendly smile.

"Excuse me but my friend and I are lost. We're trying to find a friend that just moved into a shrine... you think you could help us? My name's Namu and my friend is..." Malik began hoping Fuuma would catch on to what he was doing and think up a name for himself fast. Malik's own voice had changed to a real nice friendly voice. The same voice he used to trick Yugi and his friends, and the same identity.

7. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Get Shard and Destroy Mountain

[OOC] Sorry for any bad spelling.

Hiei stood at the base of Mount Everest staring up at the mountain. He had a determined look on his face. He slowly started up the mountian.

Without warning, A clump of ice and snow was loosened from the ground and shot at him.

Hiei ducked, the clump of snow nearly hitting his head. The storm raged on. It battered the trees, as well as Hiei.

EDIT: This is a post added in, which was posted in the wrong area. From now on all will be deleted if any RPG action has left the hideout or Space Station. - B19

Tomoe Himura posted:

"Hello Hiei, Naraku told me to inform you that I will be
    helping destroy Mount Everest, and am wondering where I should begin?" Zabuza said, "I'm thinking you take one side and I'll take the other and we can meet in the middle. How's that?"
    As Zabuza said this he thought 'If he treats me as an EQUAL, I'll return the favor.'

8. Basher

Kagome watched as the two figures approached. She could see the evil aura lightly flowing off of them. As one talked the evil aura changed and was only at his something that he had hidden away. "Who ever you are searching for is not at this shrine." Her eyes gazed at the hidden object. Kagome looked quickly back up. She pulled back her bow a little further. "You can now take your parting." Kagome thought 'Where is Inuyasha at when I need him. I need to protect my family but these men may be too powerful for me.'

[OOC] Whenever someone posts and is at a different location please put the Scene: and Mission: as the subject. This will help keep when the Kakumei League also comes in. Unless your anime characters are in the same scene together please put them as different Scene: and Mission: before they do any actions.

9. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"Excuse me miss," Fuuma said kindly,"I need to contact an old friend of mine, his name is Kamui, so can I use your phone? It would really help me find him." Fuuma blushes in embarassement. 'I hope she buys it' He thought.

10. Fushigi Rockna

Malik's eyes fakely widened at the sight of the bow and he started acting like it was scaring him.

"Now, now, we don't mean to cause any trouble! We know he doesn't live in this shrine, we were just hoping since this is a shrine itself that you may know of the shrine we were looking for!" Malik, or Namu explained, in a panicked voice.

"Excuse me miss," Fuuma said kindly,"I need to contact an old friend of mine, his name is Kamui, so can I use your phone? It would really help me find him." Fuuma blushes in embarassement.

"Yes, yes, oh please, just let us use your phone?" Malik began, giving her the puppy eyes.

'Oh god, this is so pathetic.' Malik thought.

11. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Get Shard and Destroy Mountain

"Is that alright, Hiei?" said Zabuza with ernest in his eyes. He wanted to get started on deystroying the Mountain.
    Zabuza started to climb the mountain jumping from tree to tree.

12. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: In Space Mission: Fix Sector L2 Gateway

"Well are we going to agree, Nuriko?" asked Kenshin, after finally
    getting his seat belt on, and just sitting there looking at Nuriko.
    "because i don't want to get into trouble with Kurama for fighting." Kenshin finished and sat back and closed his eyes and
    awaited Nuriko's reply. As he sat there waiting he thought 'I wounder if Sakura has found out there is a mission. also if she is
    all right because she has probably have woken up and found me not in my room.'

13. Osaka

Osaka New Member

Scence: Mt. Everest Mission: Get Shard and Destroy Mountain

"I'm fine!" Hiei snapped, He continued to trugde up the mountain. "I don't know why that idiot sent you... But I'll get him"

Hiei closed his eyes and walked up the mountian.

14. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Now Hiei, let's be friends!" said Zabuza in a would-be-funny voice. "Come on, you know I really want to just blow something
    up right here and now! If I could I probably would get Naraku for this too, but, I'll have to get him weaker first, before I try anything. So until we get this done, let's not fight, because you'd probably lose, not saying that you would, but you might or might not." said Zabuza in a sarcastic like voice.

15. Basher

Kagome looked at those two not buying their story for a minute. Part of her knew there was something wrong here from her experience with the feudal era. Her mother taught her to be kind to strangers no matter what though. Kagome looked at them and decided what to do. "You guys can drop the false act. But I will allow you to use my phone. I have only one phone and only one is needed to go inside. The other will stay here and be with me. If there is any funny business my purifying arrow will destroy the one that stays here." Kagome called to her grandpa. An old man appeared lookig out a door. "Bring one of these men inside to use the phone. And make sure you have your scared scrolls with you to keep the one that goes inside at bay." Kagome thought 'Lucky these two don't know that those scrolls don't work. But what they don't know cannot hurt them.'

16. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

"Ill go," said Fuuma,"I need to make a call to my old friend Kamui anyway." 'Foolish girl, those wont work on me anyway, I'm just a human.'

He was led into the house and shown the phone. He picked up the phone and proceeded to dial the number for the Yami League.
    "This is Fuuma Monou reporting in. It seems the girl is onto us. I am calling in to report that we will have the girl in no time."

He took out his Shinken and sliced the sacred scrolls into pieces.
    "Malik! Use your rod fast!" Fuuma yelled and ran towards the outside to where Kagome and Malik were.

17. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: In Space Mission: Fix Sector L2 Gateway

"Wake me up when we get to the cp, ok? I'll be taking a short
    nap" said Kenshin, and kept his eyes shut drifting off to sleep.
    He thought 'I wonder how long I'll be able rest. I hope we get there soon, because I really don't want anymore people to die, if any have, because in my opinon one person dead is more than enough.'

18. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Scene: Hawaiian Islands Mission: Find Shards

Xelloss reappeared standing at the edge of one of the volcanoes. He knelt down slightly and looked in.

"Hmm...I wonder where that shard could be." He stood again and looked around. Xelloss noticed the towns nearby and grinned.

"Well, I guess in order to find the shard, we'll have to erupt the whole thing. Its the only way we can be sure not to miss it." he said to himself with a shrug, "Now where is that Naraku."

He then dissapeared again to look for his "teammates".

19. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Mt. Everest Mission: Get Shard and Destory Mountian

"Well, we're not going to fight or what Hiei? Lets just get this overwith, alright? I really want to destroy this Mountain, so lets get a move on!" He yelled.

20. Fushigi Rockna

Scene: Tokyo Mission: Get kagome

Malik heard Fuuma and quickly took his Millennium Rod from out of his pocket and held it up in the air. A light shone from the middle of the rod, and the sign of the millennium items appeared on his forehead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.