RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] Anime League

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fushigi Rockna

Scene: battle Mission: help Sector L3

"Of course we trust you Kurama. it doesn't matter what happened in the past..." she began.

"AH DAMNIT! HOW ARE YOU ALL, ALL BEATING ME!? I'M NOT VERY GOOD WITH GUNS!" she exclaimed realized her count was 5. In her anger she leaned out her space craft and as a gundam was flying by, punched it's head clear off it's body before returning inside and blasting as many as she could (of course not hitting the ones on her side).

"Um let's see... um... that'd be... 12. God damnit..."

Scene: Graveyard Mission: Completed

"I can't go into her mind and get information, why do you think I asked what Nuriko's real name was?" Malik began. "But if I'm not mistaken their family owns a clothing store so try and look for that. Soemthing like Chou Family Clothing Store, I dunno..."

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Scene: Battle Mission: Help Sector L3

"Gohan! Ready to protect Orb City?" said Sakura as she blasted two gundams with her flame kiss attack.

"Yeah I am. Let's lock and load." Gohan moved towards the Orb City. "By the way the last one there is a rotten egg." He poured on the speed destroying Gundams as he went.

"Thank you, Nuriko." Kurama was about to answer Sailor V when Inuyasha interupted. "Ah, Kurama?"

"Hold on Inuyasha," Kurama replied.

"This cannot wait there are more Gundams coming."

Kurama looked up as their enemies calavary arrived. Over a 1,000 Gundams joined in the battle. "Sailor V that is a yes. Let's kick it up a notch." Kurama released his rose whip and destroyed more Gundams.

Scene: Spaceship Mission: Get to Neptune

Naraku had enough he was growing impatient but unlike other members of the team he didn't show it. He walked out of the room to where the three members were outside the spaceship. He had his miasa wrap around them and dump them off on the ship. He walked back to the ship and said, "We are leaving now. Anyone piloting?"

Scene: Town Mission: Call Kakumei League

Kagura grumbled. 'Figures he isn't worth anything,' she thought. She scanned the area and saw something. 'Clothing, I wonder?' She stopped low enough to the ground and got off. "Is this the place?" She asked.

Yami League Mission is startng now. -B19

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Scene: Space Mission: Drive to Neptune and Get There Alive

"I'll pilot!" Sailor Aluminium Siren yelled and giggled. She walked over to the pilot seat and drove out in space. "Which way is Neptune?" she asked as she nearly crashed into the Moon.

4. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Battle Mission: help Sector L3

'Oh, god!' thought Sakura as she raced on towards Orb City, she was neck to neck with Gohan when she heard something, she was locked on to. "Gohan, I'll beat you there, but first I have to shake this missile. See ya at Orb City." she said as she raced off to shake the missile.

"Finnally." muttered Yuuto to himself. "Don't ask me." Yuuto said with a shrug. 'Well, now. We have some idiots on this team. Oh, well. I'm one of 'em. I have no clue where Neptune lies here in space.' thought Zabuza as he said "No clue."

Scene: battleship Mission: help Sector L3

'Iyiyi!This just keeps getting worse.' thought Kenshin as he looked at the mass of gundams entering the battle.

5. Basher

Scene: Battleship Mission: Help Sector L3

Inuyasha glanced at Kenshina and wondered if he was doing okay. But he didn't say anythign he didn't want to seem to caring.

"It would usefully if we knew the exact location." Naraku glanced at the ships controls. He wasn't sure how to use it so instead he pulled out a hive. "These are my hell bees." He sent them out and they disappeared into space. "Soon we will have an answer better than any of this machinary."

6. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Scene: Battle; Mission: Help Sector L3

'Orb City,' Suu mentally repeated to herself as she set her course in that direction. 'I trust you, Kurama-san...' Then suddenly an immense amount of Gundams came into the area.

Suu shook her head sadly. "We'll never make it to Orb City this way..." She paused. "Lina, if we team up our attacks at full power, we can take out a lot of them fast. Are you willing to do it?"

Scene: Spaceship; Mission: Get to Neptune

Alcyone wrinkled her nose at the bees. She was glad when they left -- the cat hissed after them as they disappeared into space.

"Well... Whatever's effective," she muttered.

7. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Geez! Will they ever give up?!" said Sakura out loud but to herself. She used her Dopple-Ganger attack and all the copies, and herself, started to attack clusters of gundams. Sakura felt something hit her, she looked back and she had been hit with bullets, she turned and blew the gundam that hit her to kingdom-kum. 'Geez! This is getting out of hand! It's not that fun anymore, what am I going to do?' she thought as she raced for Orb city. Finally shaking the missile that was locked on to her.

8. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Lina grinned at the challenge, "You better believe it, Suu! I'll blast another enhanced Dragu Slave and you hit it with everything you got, hopefully we'll eliminate all of them in one blast or at least make a big enough path through them."

She then moved her fighter side by side with Suu's and opened the top of her ship like she did the last time. She looked over to Suu's fighter and blinked at her, "Ready?"

Xelloss crossed his arms and legs in his seat, his staff resting on his shoulder, and whistled to himself, completely ignoring the bees.

9. Basher

Kurama felt the trust from the Kakumei League. He smiled. "Sailor V let's follow suit. What do you say about combaining Rose Whip with your attack? Hopefully we can destroy out most of these Gundams in one blow."

10. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"My Love Chain and your Rose Whip are pretty similar. Alright, Let's do it!" Sailor V yelled. "Venus.." She began, lifting her hands in the air preparing to cast the chain.

11. Basher

Kurama pulled out his rose and started the Rose Whip attack. He was insink with Sailor V's attack.

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Love Me!" Sailor V continued, forming the chain. She looked at Kurama and nodded. "CHAIN!" She yelled sending the full power of her chain foward.

13. Basher

At the same time Kurama sent his Rose Whip out. They wrapped around each other and streaked in space towards some Gundams.

14. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

"Phew." said Sakura as she did another flame kiss attack. She thought 'If I don't cut this out I'm going to wear out my charkas, and if I do that, I may kill my-self, or at least be knocked out for a few weeks.' She started to get dizzy and her fighter almost fell, but she caught her self. 'The effect is already starting. Oh no.' thought Sakura as she tried another flame kiss attack, but this time only hitting two gundams.

Kenshin looked worried as he blasted as many gundams as he could. He thought 'Geez! Will these guys ever give up?'

15. Stardust Phox

Suu did the same thing with her fighter that Lina did and nodded, smiling a little at her comrade. "Yes, I'm ready. Start gathering your power. When you release yours I'll be ready with my own."

'Please don't let anyone get hurt.'

Again she went within herself in search of a power, only this time seeking more of it than before. It was the same glow, the same warmth. She felt and vaguely heard Lina do the same next to her. This time, since Suu had already done it once, it was easier to find and to control. "I am ready when you are, Lina."

16. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Lina grin widened with determination, "Right! Lets do this...." She closed her eyes and muttered:

...Lord of the Darkness and the Four Worlds, I call upon you, grant me all the power that you possess!"

The four amulets around her wrists, waist and neck started glowing again.

"Get ready Suu.." Lina said, before aiming her hands towards the gundams.

"Darkness from twilight, crimson from blood that flows; buried in the flow of time; in Thy great name, I pledge myself to darkness! Those who oppose us shall be destroyed by the power you and I possess! DRAGU SLAVE!!"

Once again, a huge beam of energy was sent toward the many gundams...

17. Stardust Phox

"Get ready Suu.." Lina said, before aiming her hands towards the gundams.

Once again, a huge beam of energy was sent toward the many gundams...

Suu let loose the power she'd gathered in an energy beam similar to Lina's Dragu Slave. The two attacks combined and went through the line of gundams, obliterating anything in its path. In its wake was left a gap amid the massive gundam army.

18. Basher

Sailor Vs' and Kuramas' attack hit three times as much Gundams as their attacks would do alone. "Let's keep up the effort and get them to retreat. Do you think you can do that again, Sailor V?"

Scene: Battleship Mission: Help Sector L3

Inuyasha blasted some Gundams. He glanced and Kurama. "Are you doing okay still?"

Naraku's bee returned. He recieved the needed information and returned them back to their hive. "It is in that direction. Keep heading that way and it will meet us."

-Poll over with. Contribute your thoughts to the results.

-Check out Missions Updates. It has been updated. -B19

19. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

'Well, this last attack and my charkas will be worn out. I'll give it all I got. That will probably destroy at least half of the gundams.' thought Sakura as she started to do her strongest attack, she said "Powers within me, let this strengh guid me through, give me your strengh. With this strengh I summon upon you, RAGING DRAGON OF THE BLACK MIST!" and suddenly a large energy wave collored black burst forth and destroyed half of the gundams there, as the attack was unleashed, Sakura fainted and her fighter began to fall, she didn't know, and she was knocked out.

Kenshin looked at Sakura and said "No. Gohan! Someone! Somethings wrong with Sakura!"

20. Basher

Kurama heard the confusion. "Gohan are you on it?"

"Yeah, I got it Kurama." Gohan piloted his fighter into a dive. "SAKURA WAKE UP." He called to her as he went. "I am going to try and get under her and catch her fighter."

"Feh. You cannot catch her fighter if your still in yours, baka." Inuyasha said.

"Who said I was going to be in mine?" Gohan asked. "I don't think so Mr. Gundam. That is my friend and you ain't touching her." He shoot at the Gundam that was chasing after Sakuras fighter. It blew up as he passed it. "SAKURA WAKE UP. COME ON HONEY."

"Gohan, I don't like that idea to much." Kurama said.

"All you guys are to far away to help me." Gohan finally made it infront of Sakuras fighter. He poured on the speed and evacuted his fighter leaving his fighter still not to far away from him. His oxygen was on and he was ready to catch Sakuras fighter. Light from Sakuras fighter glinted in his eyes. Gohan quickly shielded it away. "Oops." He told the crew. "I missed." Sakura still started to plumet down wards. By the looks of it she will soon be pulled into the gravational field of a planet.

"Where should the weather machine go?" Naraku asked the group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.