RPG Archives Anime League - [RPG] Anime League

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Aug 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: battle Mission: help Secteor L3

Sakura woke but was too weak to do anything she said in a soft voice "Help me." and was knocked out again and did not wake up.

Scene: spaceship Mission: get to Neptune

"I dunno." said Zabuza as he shrugged, "Other planets aren't my thing." Yuuto just shook his head and shrugged.

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Scene: Battle Mission: Help Sector L3

Legato watched the others depart, and continued to fight Gundams. Then, suddenly, he saw others, acting with concern towards Sakura. "She used her most powerful attack, did she?"

3. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Scene: Battle; Mission: Help Sector L3

Suu recovered quickly and nicely from her combined attack with Lina. She looked at the results and smiled.

"It worked, Lina. Do you think you can do that again? I know I can."

But then she saw what was happening to Sakura and how some of the others were trying to save her.

"Do you think they need more help?" Suu asked Lina.

Scene: Spaceship; Mission: Get to Neptune

Where should the weather machine go?" Naraku asked the group.

Alcyone raised an eyebrow at Zabuza and answered Naraku, still looking at the obviously clueless villain who said he didn't know.

"One of the poles, obviously."

4. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sailor Vs' and Kuramas' attack hit three times as much Gundams as their attacks would do alone. "Let's keep up the effort and get them to retreat. Do you think you can do that again, Sailor V?"

"I think so. It's worth a try" Sailor V replied, slightly smiling. 'I wish Usagi was here. She was always there to give us hope' She thought and sighed.

Sailor V closed her eyes and concentrated again. She lifted her arms in the air. 'I hope I can do this again' She thought. "Venus.." She began

5. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

[OOC] I'm sorry, but how do you "plummet" in space?

[IC]

Lina looked back at the comotion with Sakura. She thought for a moment then said to Suu, "Let them handle it, not all of us can just stop in the middle of a battle."

"Now..lets do some damage! I think if we hit it again exactly right, we can eliminate the last remainding gundams." Lina suggested. "I hope so...I think I only have enough strength for only one more Dragon Slave...

Scene: Spaceship Mission: Get to Neptune

"I agree with Alcyone, also we should locate it at the highest possible place. On the peak of a montain perhaps." Xelloss suggested.

6. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: battleship Mission: help Sector L3

'Please save her.' thought Kenshin as he blasted any gundams he could see in the area around Sakura.

Scene: ship Mission: get to Neptune

"Whatever." said Yuuto, he thought 'I don't care where they put it. As long as I get to watch the massive chaos it will cause.'
    Zabuza said "Sounds good to me."

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Kurama drew out his Rose Whip. He waited for Sailor V to say the magic words.

Gohan couldn't believe that he let Sakura slip by him. He flew in his space suit away from his fighter to try and save her. It was a dangerous thing to do. He finally made it in front of her and caught. "Come on Sakura wake up. I don't want to carry you back to base like this."

Naraku listened as the group talked about where to put the machine. He watched as SAS piloted the ship. "Its been decided then. Sailor Aluminium Siren aim for the tallest point on Neptune once we arrive."

[OOC] There are certain factors how you can plummet in space which have been given also the word falling was getting annoying. Let's stick to the subject at hand. The battle in space will end very shortly have fun while you can. -B19

8. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Scene: Battle; Mission: Help L3

Suu nodded at Lina. "All right. Whenever you're ready." She had not let go of her inner power. She had felt it diminish a little after the last attack, but she wasn't worried. As she concentrated again, her hair floated as if it were in water.

Scene: Spaceschip; Mission: Get to Neptune

"How long will it be 'til we get there?" Alcyone asked Naraku, sounding rather bored.

1 person likes this.
  9. Basher

"I am making my way back ot the battleship" Gohan informed everyone. He finally made it to the Battleship. He opened up the doors and set down Sakuras fighter. He bent over. His sweat dropped onto the floor. He glanced up at Sakura and slowly climbed up to the fighter and opened up the hatch. "Sakura?"

Kurama nodded to Sailor V. "Rose Whip ATTACK."

Scene: Battleship Mission: Help Sector L3

"Do you want to go and check on her?" Inuyasha said after hearing what Gohan said about Sakura to Kenshin.

Naraku looked out the widow and watched an oject grow bigger. "Very soon," he said indicating to the outside.

Everyone major attack please and it will end the battle scene. -B19

10. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Legato unleashed a cataclysmic force, self-detonating mobile suits at key points on the battlefield, causing them to destroy all suits around them.

"Hmm."

11. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

"Lord of the Darkness and the Four Worlds, I call upon you, grant me all the power that you possess!"

"Darkness from twilight, crimson from blood that flows; buried in the flow of time; in Thy great name, I pledge myself to darkness! Those who oppose us shall be destroyed by the power you and I possess! DRAGU SLAVE!!"

Once again, Lina unleashed the powerful enchanced Dragon Slave at the Mobile Suits with Suu's attack.

12. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Battleship Mission: help Sector L3

"yes." said Kenshin as he ran for where Sakura was.

Scene: spaceship Mission: get to Neptune

"Finnally." muttered Yuuto when he heard Naraku, Zabuza had fallen asleep in his chair.

Scene: hanger Mission: help Sector L3

"How is she?" asked Kenshin as he came running in to the room and stopped in front of the fighter, and looked at Gohan.

13. Basher

Sailor Vs' and Kuramas' attack wrapped around each others. It destroyed Gundams' in its path.

Once everyones attacks cleared the battle stage looked different. Kurama smiled at this. "It looks like they are retreating. Lets' let them go and check on our fallen comrad. So who is up for shopping and food?"

Scene: Battleship Hanger Mission: Help Sakura

"It looks like she needs rest. Climb up here and help me get her down." Gohan said to Kenshin.

Kos- Mos has dropped out of the RPG. -B19

14. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: battleship Mission: help Sakura

Kenshin replied "Yes." and started to climb up and help Gohan get Sakura.

15. Basher

Scene: battleship Mission: Help Sakura

"Be carefully with her." Gohan said to Kenshin. "Let's bring her to the sick bay."

16. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: Batttleship Mission: help Sakura

"Yes" said Kenshin as he helped Gohan carry Sakura to the sick bay. They laied her on one of the beds carefully and Kenshin looked at her worriedly and said "I can't believe how stupid she was. Even though she did help get rid of more than half of the army of gundams. She could have been killed..." as he said this he some how became unaware Gohan was still there, "Sakura, you sure are stubborn." with that he sat down in one of the chairs and thought to him self, 'I can't believe she used that attack. If she wasn't as strong as she is now, the attack could and probably would have killed her.'

17. Basher

Scene: Batttleship Mission: Help Sakura

"Kenshin are you okay?" Gohan looked at Kenshin with concerned eyes. "We should get her looked at. Do you know how? I have never used any of these gadgets before." Gohan looked around the room. "Oh, I forgot my fighter. Maybe we should wait until Kurama and the rest get here."

"The battle is done with they should be coming back now," Inuyasha informed the pair. "I will inform them to get your fighter."

"Gohans' fighter needs to be brought in." Inuyasha told the group.

Scene: Space Mission: Get to Battleship

Kurama heard what Inuyasha said. "Does anyone have a rope?"

"We are nearing the planet." Naraku informed the group.

18. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene:battleship Mission: help Sakura

"Huh?" said Kenshin as he jumped when he heard them speak, " I'm fine Gohan, just a little worried about Sakura, she might..." said Kenshin and he thought 'Should I tell them?'

19. Basher

Scene: battleship Mission: Help Sakura

"Tell us what?" Inuyasha said.

"Inuyasha what did Kurama say?" Gohan asked. Inuyasha ignored him.

"Tell us what?" Inuyasha said.

20. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Scene: battleship Mission: help Sakura

"Well, Sakura, she could have killed her self, when she wakes she'll need to take it easy and not battle for awhile, if she doesn't fully rest, and if she uses that attack again, she will surely kill her self." said Kenshin still looking worried, "Now, I think we should leave and let her rest." he said then got up and walked out of the room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.