Anime Fan Fiction Anime League

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Like it says. Yes I am writting a fanfiction based off of the RPG. A rather big one I might add.

Storyline

Anime League is about two leagues fighting each other. There are two groups one is good (The Kakumei League), and one is bad (The Yami League).

The Yami League (Darkness League) has been formed. It brings together villains from various Anime and Manga. They scheme up ideas with the intention of taking over the universe

The Yami League's attacks have been more accurate and are gaining rapid power. They are reaching the point of almost total universe domination. The Fighters for Justice from various Anime and Manga cannot stop the Yami Leagues attacks alone.

A call goes out to all the Fighters for Justice from different Anime and Manga to try and stop the Yami League. They answer the call thus making their own league, Kakumei League (Revolution League).

2. Basher

Meh. Due to the Character Limits it will be in parts.

~~~
    Chapter One Arrival Part 1

The story takes place in the year 2513. The year it all began with the Yami League. The Yami League in the distant future (2700s) rules the universe. The Universal Alliance (the rebel forces) creates a Space Station to try and stop the Yami Leagues universal dominance. They use the most advance technology borrowed threw time, space, and dimensions. They create the Kakumei League Space Station (KLS).

The KLS is placed back in time to the best guess time to when the Yami League was formed because all history documents never contained that information. So, inside the Space Station a seismograph that reads disturbances in the Universe is the only way to tell when the Yami League has become active.

One individual in cyber sleep waits for the time when the seismograph reads the activeness of the Yami League. The individual is in charge of the whole KLS operation and must bring those that the Universal Alliance (UA) has determined worthy of joining the Kakumei League. This is where our story begins.

In Earth's orbit the space station of the Kakumei League lays dormant. A beacon sounds off from within. It blazes the space station to life. The space station is once again active. The individual that is in charge of the whole operation is still in deep cyber sleep.

"Switching off the cyber sleep,” says a steady voice. “Let's wake our boy up." The cyber chamber that contained the only individual on the KLS was deactivated. "Checking vitals.” The voice paused for a moment checking the vitals of the occupant. “All appear to be normal." It finally called out.

A man stepped out of the sleeping chambering. He was wearing a sea green colored smock that matched his eyes. The smock fell below his waste. A yellow sash was wrapped around his waist. Beneath the smock he had on a long sleeved dress shirt and dress pants. He placed his right hand to his temple just barely touching his red hair. He felt a little dazed.

"You’re groggy state should end shortly, sir."

"Is it time NAVI?"

"Yes, Kurama-sensei,” replied the voice.

Kurama head did in fact clear. He was able to walk across the room to the middle. In the middle of the room there was a computer station. The computer station held a single chair. On the counter there were a few electronic boxes.

The room itself was large. It was open. Along one wall was nothing but windows allowing the space to be seen inside. That was the section of cyber sleep chambers Kurama had stepped out of. It was the last sight he saw before he was put into deep sleep.

Along each wall held numerous cyber sleep chambers. All of them were open for they had no one to occupy them. The chambers all had a special plastic lids that was able to be seen threw. Inside was a bedding of unbelievable comfort. They were all in cased a hard metal which virtual impossible to break into. Each had its own computer system to keep the vitals of the occupant at a normal range. The sleep chambers was so massive it required two steps each placed on either side to get into it or out of it.

The room itself was a on the simple side. The walls were the color of cream. The carpet was made out of a synthetic material colored a dark grey. It allowed it to be easily cleaned from underneath the carpet. The ceiling held light orbs floating in the air. The light orbs were six inches in diameter.

Kurama stifled a yawn. He placed his hands on the counter where the key board should be. It was actually imbedded into the counter. He typed a few buttons and turned on the heliographic computer screen. It displayed in front of him.

“Here are the read outs,” NAVI said.

Kurama took the read outs from a small box on the counter. He glanced over them. "It is that bad? Are all these accurate?"

"Yes, Kurama-sensei,” NAVI responded. “Just because you haven’t been functional for many years doesn't mean I haven’t been." Even for a computer Kurama could sense her displeasure. He forgot how real she seamed at times.

"Sorry about that NAVI,” he paused for a moment before deciding on asking a question. He wasn’t sure how she would take it. “Will you forgive me?"

"I am a computer we don't need to forgive,” NAVI paused for a moment. “You better start calling them."

”Of course,” Kurama said. He left his chair taking the read outs with him. NAVI turned off the computer after he left that station.

Kurama walked across the room to one of the few doors. His nose was still buried deep inside the read outs. The door swung into the wall as he approached. It was now open. He walked into the small compartment. It was actually an elevator. He swung himself around briefly taking his nose away from the paper to watch the door close behind him. “Level…” His voice trailed off. NAVI had already started to ascend the elevator. It reached the top floor, Level One. Kurama was previously on the Level Two where the cyber sleep chambers among other things were located that was where the other door led too.

The doors to the elevator swung open in the same fashion as before. Kurama walked out of the elevator. He was now in the bridge, the main central computer room. He removed his nose from the read outs.

The bridge was different. It was a circular room with the same light orbs and the same carpet. The walls were different. They were a darker grey then the flooring. They looked like metal but they weren’t. At the bridge there was nothing great except for a computer station in the middle. This one was by far larger then the pervious station Kurama had been at.

He reached the computer station setting down the papers there. He lightly turned the dial there. The computer came to life. A heliographic screen and keyboard displayed. "Who shall we beam up first?"

“The staff,” NAVI said.

“Of course you’re right NAVI,” Kurama said. He had bits of happiness in his words. He was trying to sound cheerful even though with the bits of gloom he had just read about His fingers typed in a few words and five profiles displayed on the screen. He selected them all. His fingers pressed a few more buttons. The machine started to hum.

After a few seconds five other individuals stood in the room. Kurama looked at them and smiled. “I take it the journey was well?”

“Enough with the small talk Kurama,” an older gentle man said. He had thinning light brown hair. His face displayed his age about middle 40s. He had a goatee. His clothes were casual. The only thing that stuck out was his jacket. It was gold and dark blue. On the back had the letter S incased in a circle with wings. It was a symbol of sorts. “How bad it is?”

Kurama sighed. “It’s bad Andrei.” He paused. “The read outs alone tell of…”

“No matter,” Andrei Rublev said cutting Kurama off. “I’ll read threw them when I get to my area.” He turned around and started to exit the room.

“Are you not going to stay and meet the rest of the crew?” Kurama called after him.

“No need. I’ll meet them in time,” Andrei said. He gave a short wave before he disappeared threw the same door Kurama had came in.

There was nothing Kurama could do but let him go. Kurama knew how Andrei was. Andrei was an excellent coach even though he was pretty laid back. All the members of the Kakumei League would benefit from his tutelage.

“I’ll be making my leave also,” said another gentleman interrupting Kurama’s thoughts. This one was younger. He had shaggy black hair that grew past his ears. He was quite tall easily six feet. His clothes were also causal. “I need to see if everything is still in order after it has been in hibernation for so long.” He turned away from the group. “How long has it been NAVI?”

“53 years, Shinoyama-sensei,” NAVI replied.

Shinoyama Toshiaki shoulders sagged displaying his unhappiness. He began to mutter about how much work he had in front of him. He said things like he should have been called on after so many years to check if things were still in order.

“Shinoyama?” Kurama called.

“Yeah,” he said turning to look at Kurama.

“Will you stay and meet the staff?”

“Not with the work that lays a head of me,” he said. He turned around.

A frown appeared on Kurama’s handsome face. “Don’t forget…”

“Don’t worry I’ll check the read outs later,” He called disappearing behind the doors where Andrei had left before.

Shinoyama was different. He was still young but a very skilled engineer. He would get the space ship in order. He was a partner with another one of the crew members. Kurama had viewed his profile. He couldn’t believe for a man at such a young age to create a mechanical human heart. He was a very good asset to the Kakumei League.

“I’ll also be leaving,” said the only female that was brought in. She had interrupted Kurama’s thought also. She is Shinoyama partner. Kurama had a feeling that they liked each other. He looked at her. She had long raven hair. Her eyes were exquisite color of dark red. They were the color of blood. She wore a lab coat along with a simple outfit. She was quite beautiful. She was also the resident doctor.

3. Basher

Chapter One Continued.

“You’re not staying Ray-san?” Kurama asked.

Ray is a talented doctor. She also had lived a sad life. The first ten years of her life was spent in a body farm. They harvested human parts. She lost her eyes from what Kurama read. She was given new special eyes. She can now see threw anything. She used her ability to become a talented surgeon. It may seam like over kill for the Kakumei League but they had to have the best. They were here to save the world.

“I would rather not,” Ray Kasugano said flatly which made Kurama frown. “Coming Inui?”

“Of course I’ll need to start out on the work out routine and also witness the physicals,” Inui Sadaharu said. He was by far the youngest. In fact he was still a teenager. He had spiky short black hair. He had rectangle framed glasses. He wore a work outfit. His pants were blue where his coat was blue and white with a strip of red. On the back of the coat read Seigaku Regulars.

Inui was something else. He had the ability to analyze anything. He would be regulating what the Kakumei League ate and how they exercised in order to perform better. They were getting their own personal trainer. Kurama couldn’t believe how talented he was for such a young age. Inui played data tennis whatever that was.

“Send the crew to the Sick Bay in an orderly fashion,” Ray said.

“Will do,” Kurama said.

“How many are there?” She asked.

“10. I believe,” Kurama answered.

Ray nodded at this. She walked towards the elevator with Inui tagging behind. In his hand he held a note book.

“Don’t forget to check out the read outs,” Kurama called to them.

“Will do Kurama-sensei,” Inui responded. They both disappeared into the elevator.

Kurama guessed that they will be approaching the fourth level soon. It contained the Sick Bay. He sighed. He felt a hand on his shoulder. It belong to the only remaining staff member there.

“Don’t let it get you down, Kurama,” the man said. His age was in the age bracket between Shinoyama and Andre. He was in his late twenties. He wore glasses. His hair was pulled back in a pony tail with a small section tucked out to the right of his face. “No one wants to be here when you inform the crew about what is going on.” He paused for a moment. “Can you blame them?”

“I guess I can’t, Mark,” Kurama replied after thinking for a moment. Mark Ramsey was the final member of the team. He was the mechanic for all of the Kakumei League.

“They may be good guys but there still is a limit on what they can handle.” Mark looked around the room and removed his hand from Kurama’s shoulder. “I wouldn’t want to be around if one of them blows a gasket with their power.”

Kurama nodded at this. “I take it that you will be leaving also?”

“Of course. You got the high job,” he said and paused. “Don’t worry everything will be fine.” He started to walk towards the elevator. “I’ll check the profiles and the read outs also.” He gave a short wave.

Kurama watched him leave and sighed. He had the daunting task of bringing ten people here to help with their mission among other things. It wouldn’t be a simple task for no one knew until he brought them in what was in store.

“Is everything alright Kurama-sensei? There was a slight noise of displeasure in the air,” NAVI said.

NAVI’s words brought Kurama out of his thoughts. “Everything is as good as it could be.” He reached out and typed a few things into the computer. A profile displayed. “Might as well start with beaming them up.”

The machine started to hum again. The humming only stopped when a figure appeared in the room. The person looked around a little bewildered to as where they were at.

Chapter Two Arrival Part 2

“Where am I?” The young female said. She glanced around. She had purple hair that was pulled back on top of her head into two buns. Around them was a crown. She wore an exquisite kimono. The colors were vibrating. She had to be of royalty. Underneath her left eye was a beauty mark.

“You’re aboard the Kakumei League Space Station,” Kurama said turning to her. “My name is Kurama.” He bowed down before her.

“Oh you have such exquisite eyes,” She gushed at him. She slightly blushed at him realizing what she had said. She waved her fan in front of her face trying to cool off her blush. “My name is Kourin. What am I doing here?”

“You’re here…” Kurama’s voice trailed off as he looked at the machine. The machine started to hum. He gave a surprised look.

“Why am I here? I don’t mean to be rude,” a voice held a hint of displeasure.

Kurama turned back to the girl in front of him. “That is quite alright Nuriko.”

“Nuriko?” She said a little bewildered to why this man called her that. “How do you know my Seishi name?”

“Nuriko, I know your other name because you are needed.”

“Needed?” She gave a strange look. “For what exactly?”

“I don’t know how to put this lightly,” He sighed. How could he put this lightly? You have been brought here to save the whole universe from being over taken by a massive clan of bad guys not really a good start. But there were other ways of saying things like that. “The whole universe is in peril”

“In peril?” Nuriko looked at the machine. “What is that thing doing?”

“Something that it shouldn’t be doing,” Kurama said. “In the distant future the universe…” His voice trailed off before he could explain more for another person appeared in the room.

“Where the hell am I?” A teenage boy said. He had short black hair. He wore a red head band. He had a tuff look about him. He wore a black leather jacket with the sleeves rolled back. He wore matching pants and a dark grey t-shirt. Around his neck hung a necklace that had dragon with one foot upon a sword. Its tail wrapped around the blade. He wore black gloves with the fingers cut out to complete his bad ass ensemble.

“Well, I am Kurama and this is Nuriko,” He said. He glanced at the profile that was displayed before it disappeared and another one appeared. The machine continued to hum. “Kiridanshera or should I say Orphen?”

“Heh,” He said. “Where the hell am I? This sure as hell isn’t the Tower of Fang.”

“You’re quite right. For this is the Kakumei League Space Station,” Kurama said.

“The who do what ah?” Orphen asked while raising one eye brow.

“The Kakumei League Space Station. It is a Space Station built for the members of the Kakumei League,” Kurama explained.

”And who might they be?”

“They are…” His voice trailed off another person appeared. Kurama sighed once again. He glanced at the screen reading the name displayed before it disappeared.

The new comer was a girl. She had long blonde hair that was separated into two pig tails. At the top of the pig tails looked like two big meat balls. She wore a school girl outfit that was white, and blue. There was a big red ribbon tied in the front. In the middle of it was a compact. The outfit showed of her long legs. Her eyes were big and blue. They filled with tears the moment she didn’t realize where she was at. She fell down to the ground sobbing and rubbing her eyes.

“Shut up. We are trying to figure this out,” Orphen said. “You’re as bad as Cleao.”

“Who is Cleao?” The girl said rubbing her eyes. Tears still poured from them.

“Never you mind,” Orphen said in an angry voice.

“That is quite enough Oprhen,” Kurama said. His voice displayed authority. "Sorry to startle you. You are among friends. I am Kurama and this is Nuriko. You have already meet Orphen." He offered his hand to the girl.

The girl brushed away her tears. The man named Kurama was a nice man she could tell that. She took a hold of his hand. Her tears receded. He helped her to stand up then he dropped her hand. “My name is Usagi Tuskino.

“Welcome aboard the Kakumei League Space Station,” Kurama said giving her a warm smile.

“This here is the Kakumei League Space Station?”

“Yes it is.”

“We know all that already,” Orphen said. “Why the hell were we brought here?”

“As far as I know we are all needed,” Nuriko said. She smiled at the new comer too.

“Tell me something I don’t know already,” Orphen said. He crossed his hands in front of his chest.

“Now aren’t we the hard ass?” Nuriko said.

Orphen only raised an eye brow at her. He dared her to continue on. But she didn’t.

"According to our readings you are all needed," Kurama said interrupting them. They all heard the machine activate again sending in another person. "NAVI? Can you get it to stop doing that every few seconds?" His voice displayed a little bit of anger.

"Kurama-sensei, maybe you should explain faster," a voice came from no where.

“What the hell was that?” Orphen said dropping his hands from across his chest.

"That is NAVI, the computer behind all this. A real jokester isn't she?” Kurama said.

“That she does appear so,” A man said. He had long red hair pulled back in a pony tail. He had an X scar on his left cheek. He has purple eyes. He wore a purple and white kendo clothes. He carried a sword.

Kurama smiled at the new comer. He had a more pleasant nature then Orphen. He was much laid back much like Kurama. Kurama glanced at the screen once again the profile disappeared. “Welcome Kenshin Himura to Kakumei League Space Station. I am Kurama these people here are Usagi Tuskino, Nuriko, and Orphen. Now everyone has meet NAVI.”

“Hello,” Kenshin said. He gave a slight bow as a sign of greeting.

“Well, hello to you too Kenshin,” NAVI said. “At least some of the Kakumei League crew members are not so rude.” A few chuckled at this.

Nuriko tapped Orphen’s back sending him forward a bit. “Don’t touch me,” he said. He crossed his arms in front of his chest.

“Isn’t somebody a grumpy puss?” Nuriko teased. ‘He is sort of a hunk even though he is sour. Kenshin and Kurama are both hunks and they don’t have this guys miserable disposition. But none can compare to Hitohiro,' she thought.

4. Basher

This is the last RUN for now. So please review. ^_^

Chapter 2 continued

Orphen gave a flat look. He was about ready to make a snide comment before he realized what NAVI had said. He raised one hand in the air. “Hold it. Now let me get this straight. WE are the Kakumei League?”

“Bingo. Give that man a prize for figuring it out first,” NAVI said.

“I didn’t sign up for this.”

“You didn’t have too. You were selected. Though now I wish that they didn’t have you since you are a grumpy puss.” Nuriko gave out a short laugh. Orphen glared at her for he very well couldn’t glare at NAVI.

The machine hummed and another person was sent into the room. This one was another male. He had unusually short orange hair and light brown eyes. He wore a black jacket. He had red beads around his neck. He carried a metal fan. “Where the hell am I?” He said after looking around.

“Tasuki-chun,” Nuriko called to him recognizing the man before them.

“Nuriko? What the hell are you doing here?” Tasuki said walking next to her.

“She is doing the same thing as we are,” Orphen said.

“She?” Tasuki said. He started to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Orphen asked.

“She isn’t a she.” Orphen gave him a funny look. “He dresses up like a she.” He was still laughing.

Orphen turned to Nuriko. “You have some serious issues mister.”

“How could you, Tasuki?” Nuriko said her voice a little sad. Tasuki stopped laughing and starred at her. She brought her hand up and tapped his shoulder. Well her tap really wasn’t a tap. She ended up throwing him threw the wall.

“Wow,” Orphen said. He whistled. “You’re like a behemoth.”

“I’ll show you what a behemoth really is,” Nuriko said. She started to roll up her sleeves. Her eyes glared at him. She moved forward towards him but was stopped by Kurama.

“That was quite enough,” Kurama said. He turned to Tasuki who was still lying in a pile of rubble. “Are you alright Tasuki?”

“Aye? Did anyone know who was driving that carriage?” Tasuki said. He was completely out of it.

“He is just fine,” Nuriko said. She walked over to him. She tossed the cement off of him. She pulled him to his feet.

“He doesn’t appear to be fine,” Orphen said being ever so rude.

Nuriko just glared at him. After a few moments Tasuki was able to stand on his own. “You really need to learn to control your strength Nuriko.” He rubbed a few of his muscles. They were still tender from being thrown threw a wall.

“Sorry,” she said. She threw her hands in the air and gave him I am sorry look which didn’t appear to be too sorry.

“It’s fine, whatever.” Tasuki rolled his shoulder stretching out the muscles trying to see if anything was damaged.

The machine started to hum again. Everyone turned to look at it. Tasuki walked over and tapped it with his fan.

“What the hell is this?” Tasuki said looking up. He finally noticed the big heliographic computer screen. “AHH.” He called out in shock. “What the hell is this?” He waved his hand in front of the screen. He watched as he was able to not touch anything.

“That is a holographic screen. It displays an invisible image,” Kurama said.

Before Kurama could explain more the machine brought in another person. This time it was a teenage girl. "Amon? Where am I?” She had brown hair which was wrapped in a ribbon. It stood out in pig tails. She wore a long black dress.

"You are all aboard K.L.S., the Kakumei League Space Station. We are currently in orbit around the Earth," Kurama replied. He glanced at the screen the profile once again disappeared. “I am Kurama and these all are Kenshin, Nuriko, Usagi, Orphen, and Tasuki. You are Robin Sena. I take it?"

The girl nodded. "Why was I brought here?"

“Apparently to be the Kakumei League,” Orphen said.

“I do not wish this,” Robin said.

“Neither do we,” Orphen replied. “But apparently no one cares.”

The machine started to hum again. It was bringing in another person. Kurama looked to the screen. “NAVI can you do something about this?”

“No I can’t,” NAVI replied.

“Why can’t you?” Kurama asked. He placed his hands on the computer desk. He leaned against. He choose to ignore the new crew there. Which was fine with them they knew something was wrong anyway.

“This is the best way to bring all the members in quickly enough.”

“How is that so?”

“Actually with how many crew members that are expected to arrive would actually be better to move the members to the “Round Table Room,” she paused for a moment. “I’ll do that now.”

”Hold it,” Kurama said forcefully but it was to late. All those in the room except for Kurama disappeared. “NAVI?” His voice showing displeasure. “What is going on?”

“There was a change in the crew numbers from the Universal Alliance after you were put into cyber sleep.”

“How big of a change?”

“A rather big one,” NAVI said.

“Come on NAVI. You can tell me.”

“There are now over 30 Kakumei League members expected.”

5. Fushigi Rockna

OMG!! ANIME LEAGUE!!! =D

Wow~ Bash, you must still really love AL...like I still love AHS...

I LOVE it. I must have MORE. XDD I want to know who else you're including! Anyone from FMA?! 8D lol

I gotta look up who some of these people are...OMG NURIKO!!! I LOVEEEEEE YOOOOOOOUUUU! XDDDD

But wait, wouldn't Nuriko introduce himself as Kourin? O_O Because he always used to go by his sister's name when he was crossdressing? =O

Very good soo far! I can't wait for the next chapter! i think i should start a fanfic based on AHS now! 8D

6. Basher

Maybe...

You will like more then that. ;)

Yeah thanks. Not perfect. Edited.

BTW YES to AHS.

I edited the story some.

ALSO. Part of Chapter Three. I am editing the rest.

Chapter Three Arrival Part 3

Chapter 3

“30 members?” Kurama said. “Why is there so many?”

“Apparently there is also a note that goes along with the sudden crew change.”

“And where is that?”

“I’ll bring it onto the screen.” NAVI changed the screen that was still pulling in members. A formal document was now displayed. It had the Universal Alliance seal.

Kurama,

There has been a catoptrics event after you have been sent with the Kakumei League Space Station. The Universal Alliance aspects that the Yami League is behind it all. The Yami League has obtained important information from the UA which is currently under investigation.

Due to the events which can’t be fully disclosed, UA has decided to allow more members into the Kakumei League.

Take care of our future,

Universal Alliance

“So, that’s it?” Kurama asked. He frowned. He was a little disappointed but that was how the UA acted. They didn’t give much away for any reason.

“Yes that is it,” NAVI answered. “My understanding is that the Kakumei League will now be taking distress calls.”

“Distress calls?” He felt a little puzzled. The UA never mentioned any of this to him. He was supposed to be in charge after all. “From where?”

“The distress calls will be from separate galaxies, different dimensions, different times, and so forth.”

“I understand completely,” he said rather quickly.

“Do you now?”

“Yes, NAVI. I do.” Kurama paused for a moment. “A lot of time, money, technology, and power went into building the Kakumei League Space Station. To use it for just capturing the Yami League would be a waste.” It actually would be. There was nothing that could come close to this. Even the Yami League head quarters couldn’t complete with the KLS he expected. He also expected for them to do something else with it. He was right. He wished that they had told him before hand. They did have the power to do so.

Kurama sighed. He might as well get started. “Let me see the profiles. And let me know when they are all here.”

“Will do Kurama-sensei,” NAVI responded. She made the first profile display on the screen.

Kurama frowned. He knew the ten first chosen crew members by heart along with the staff now he had to look at over double that in such a small period of time. He read a little of the first profile and looked at the picture.

The picture had a young man. He held a goofy grin upon his face. He had a straw hat upon his head that was all that Kurama could see.

Name: Monkey D. Luffy a.k.a. Straw-Hat, Rubber-man
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Black
    Height: 5’8”
    Weight: 141.1 lbs
    Occupation: Pirate. More specifically Captain of the Straw-hat Pirate Fleet.

‘A pirate?’ Kurama thought. He found that the UA choosing a pirate to be a little odd. But reminded himself a profile couldn’t show him how a person truly was. He looked back at the profile reading a little more.

Ability: Ability to stretch to any given length like rubber.

There wasn’t much he could remember in the time allowed. So Kurama ended up reading the profiles until after their ability.

“If you don’t feel up to the challenge Kurama-sensei, I can always take over,” NAVI said breaking him from his concentration.

“There is no need for that NAVI. I am fine,” Kurama replied back. He knew the reason why he was put in charge but he couldn’t tell her. He couldn’t be that cruel even to a computer. He still viewed her as a human being. She was sort of like being real. It was kind of hard to describe exactly what she was.

“How about we work together?” Kurama decided after a few seconds of decision making. “There are both things that we are lacking. It would make more sense this way.”

“Working together is fine with me,” NAVI said pausing for a moment. “There is nothing that I am lacking. I just ran a search.”

Kurama sighed. “NAVI?”

“Yes?”

“Please leave it as I say. It is hard to say.”

“As you wish. By the way almost all members are there.”

“Almost?” He frowned again. “Why is there almost?”

“Apparently some can’t be taken at the moment due to some unforeseen issues.”

“I guess we will need to try at a latter date.” Kurama sighed once again. It was a waste for him to read these profiles then or to even scan over them. He couldn’t tell which ones would be in the room. NAVI would know but even then it was too late. He had to go to the room.

“I’ll import you into the room, Kurama-sensei,” NAVI said as if reading his mind.

“No you won’t,” Kurama said quickly. “I’ll take the elevator that way it is better.”

“How could it be better? By my calculations it is faster to be teleported in.”

“NAVI trust me it is better this way.” He rose to his feet and turned around. His long strides carried him towards the door.

“I still don’t understand.”

“There is nothing to understand NAVI. It is how I say it is.”

“That is completely illogical.”

“NAVI?” Kurama said showing displeasure in his voice. With this she finally said nothing. Or maybe she was actually mad at him. NAVI felt so real it was rather hard at times.

The door to the elevator swung into the wall. He walked inside. He turned around inside. He watched as the door closed. He didn’t bother telling NAVI where to go. He knew she would be rotating the First Level floor. The door would soon open up and lead to the “Round Table Meeting Room.”

Kurama walked into the “Round Table Meeting Room.” There he saw the crew members that he had already meet. They were sitting together in a group.

Those who saw him all walk through the door sprang upon him. He had so many questions spring at him that it would have made his ears bleed if he didn’t ignore them. He had a mission to do. He walked straight threw the crowd. He walked right into the table.

The table wasn’t a standard table. It was large and round as the name of the room suggested. It was as if someone had cut a giant whole in the middle of it that was Kurama’s distention. So he could see and be heard by everyone. Once they all sat down.

There were more then enough seats for everyone there. Kurama walked straight threw the table. NAVI had made it disappear behind him. It reappeared not allowing those who followed him enter.

“EVERYONE PLEASE REMAIN CALM,” Kurama said in a load in the middle of the table. The room became silent with his words. Everyone turned to look at him.

“Remain calm?”

“Who the hell are you?”

“Why am I here?”

The only few questions Kurama could hear. The rest were all muddle together. He guessed they pretty much wanted to know the same things. He sighed this was going to be a lot of work. “EVERYONE SIT DOWN.”

“Sit down?”

“PLEASE SIT DOWN AND I’LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING,” Kurama said speaking above the questions.

A few sat down but not many. Kurama sighed. People can sure be so stubborn at times.

“NAVI can you help me?”

“Yes, Kurama-sensei,” replied a voice as if it was all around the people in the room.

“What was that?” Some of them said. They starred around looking bewildered trying to figure out where the voice came from.

NAVI sent a small circuit of electricity into the room. It aimed for those not sitting down. It zapped them. They moved forward trying to get away from the zaps. It stopped only when each of them touched a seat. It was a big enough hint for them to sit down so they did.

“That was a little extreme NAVI,” Kurama said sighing. He wondered how mad they would be. He was in a tough situation as it is then NAVI goes and tries to electrocute them. Hopefully they were not too offended by it. Kurama noticed that most of them just laughed. It made him feel loads better. There was way to much power in this room. Even if the room was huge it felt crammed in due to all the power the people generated.

“Little extreme but effective,” NAVI responded to Kurama.

Loads of people laughed. It made Kurama smile too. He was still trying to figure out what to tell them. He might as well give them it straight.

“You all are wondering why you are here. You are here because you are needed.”

“Not this stupid needed crap again,” a voice said. Kurama didn’t even have to turn he knew who it was.

“Let me finish Orphen,” he paused for a moment. “I will give it to your straight. The universe in the future is almost completely destroyed.” For a second there no on said anything. They were digesting the information that he had just said.

7. Basher

I wasn't going to go into so many chapters with the Arrival but heh. Next chapter you will see LOADS more anime characters and more information on the UA.

Part 2 of Chapter 3 Arrival part 3

He could hear an onslaught of questions following the silence along with murmurs about it. He waited for them to die down. One man spoke after the silence.

“I am Van Slanzar de Fanel. King of Fanelia. I demand to know why I was brought here,” a boy said. He had short black hair. He wore a red sleeveless shirt which had a slit in the front. String was intertwined closing off the slit.

Van Fenel’s out burst brought another onslaught of questions. Kurama sighed. He knew this was going to be a long night. He waited until everyone was quiet before he continued on. They finally figured out that was the only way he would proceed with an explanation.

“Whole worlds have been destroyed due to the Yami League,” Kurama said. He looked around the room allowing those to adjust to it. He heard inquires about the Yami League and what worlds were destroyed but for now he ignored them.

“The Yami League is a large group of criminals. By force they got control of the Universe and destroyed much of it,” he paused for a moment.

“Why does this matter to me?” Van Fanel asked.

“Like I care,” said Orphen in the same displeasured voice as Van.

Kurama heard a few others murmur the same things. He closed his eyes for a moment before deciding on something. “NAVI please show them the pictures.”

The room grew dark. Everyone looked above as the orbs dimmed. When they turned back a three-d image displayed in front of them. It was hologram of a planet. There wasn’t much left of it.

“So what, a world was destroyed it has nothing to do with me,” Orphen said.

Kurama heard the heroes murmur again. “NAVI please display Gaea.”

The plant Gaea displayed upon the screen. Van looked at the planet. It was his home. He had only seen it a few times like this when he visited the Mystic Moon. He could see the Mystic Moon, Earth, behind Gaea. His heart floated into his chest.

“NAVI bring them on the tour of Gaea,” Kurama said. It would be a shock for Van. He knew but it was best to just give Van it straight.

The three-d image changed. It was as if a camera had swooped in close. It guided them threw the skies of Gaea. Finally after the image broke threw the clouds they could see an ocean and land below. The image zoomed in closer. They could see that the land was in rubble and the ocean turned black and stormy. Giant waves crashed into the land. There it stopped and made a path above the land. The forsaken land could be seen as the image moved across the land.

“That’s Gaea?” Van cried out. He stood up. His face displayed his shock. His hands rested himself on the table. “Who did this?”

“The Yami League,” Kurama said in a solemn voice.

“What about Escaflowne?”

“Escaflowne was useless compared to the advance technology of the Yami League,” Kurama informed him.

“Escaflowne was useless?” Van said in disbelief. It couldn’t be true Escaflowne was made from the technology of Atlantis it shouldn’t have been destroyed. It was the toughest guymelef on Gaea. Nothing should have destroyed it. He gripped the table in anger. He swallowed hard realizing a more important question. “What about my people?”

Kurama’s eyes displayed great sadness. They gave him away. “I am sorry Van. No one was spared when the Yami League attacked.”

“No one was spared?” Tears sprang to Van’s eyes. He fell back to his chair. He was in great emotional pain. The room became silent. All there could feel Van's grief.

“Orphen?” Kurama called breaking the silence.

He looked up at Kurama after he said his name. He had been watching Van like many others had. There was nothing he could say to Van and he didn’t dare too. He wasn’t as heartless as he would like others to believe him to be. “What?” He finally said.

“NAVI show Orphen the Tower of Fang,” Kurama said his voice displaying the same solemnest he had with Van.

The image changed. It disappeared and was replaced quickly by another image. It displayed an isolated place. There was rubble everywhere. One large chunk could still be seen even with the blowing sands trying to cover everything. The chunk looked as if it was a castle’s tower for those eyes that the image was meant for knew exactly what it stood for.

“The Tower of Fang has fallen?” Orphen cried out. He was also in disbelief. Anger over came him. “This just can't be true.”

“But it is true,” Kurama said. “All those who oppose the Yami League were destroyed. But the Tower of Fang was one of the lucky ones.”

“Lucky?” Orphen asked. ‘How could they be lucky? Everything was destroyed. What kind of power did the Yami League have?’ he thought.

“They were lucky for some survived while others didn’t,” Kurama said. He hated telling them these things but it had to be said. It was the truth. But the universe with the Yami League as the rulers was a harsh reality. Countless lives had been lost.

The Tower of Fang disappeared. NAVI had done it. She could probably feel Orphen’s sadness. The images now displayed other worlds devastated by the Yami League. The room was silent as the screens were displayed for several minutes.

“How the hell do we stop them?” Orphen said finally breaking the silence.

Chapter Four coming soon...

Also, for those who want some information on the Kakumei League Space Station. Go here

Probably the only place I will post it for now.

AL is also on fanfiction.net

Anime League

8. Fushigi Rockna

Nice, nice. =) Can't wait for more.

*prays that Roy is a character* <3

9. Basher

Here is Chapter 4 it's done.

I'll be putting links now cause I have gone past the character limit almost twice. *Whistles* Soon I hope it get it on my website. But till then. You can still read it else where.

Anime League Chapter 4 Arrival Part 4

10. Fushigi Rockna

Good, good, although you spelt Limdo wrong. o_O
    You and I must be on similar brain waves cause I chose Limdo to be in AHS as well. =D

Can't wait for more. I sure hope Roy or Ed and Al are members of the Anime League. =D