RPG Archives Anime Sliders: In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

OOC- A little spoiler but I doubt anyone else watches this show. Sorry about that. It doesn't completily fall along.

Beet and the Beet Warriors walked along a sandy soil road in the middle of a Monster infested forest to the nearest village. Every once and a while they had to stop to destroy the Monsters that got in their way. They were also accompanied by the Broad Buster Milfa. A Broad Buster is a high level cop for the Vandel Busters.

Beet heard that they had to be a minimum level 40 to join. It was amazing that they had her company. Not to mention she was actually very pretty. They were on their way for the next village for supplies. She was on her way to report that Grunide was defeated.

Beet was still in amaze over what happened. The Beet Warriors had destroyed Grunide. Grunide was a level 7 Vandel almost the highest level Vandel around. He looked to the sky and smiled. It no longer was completely dark. Specs of sunlight protruded threw the thick black smog. In time the Black Horizon would be no more.

The Black Horizon is a rather large part of land. It was ruled by Grunide. He infested the land with Monsters. They over swarmed it. Some produced smog and black smoke making the sky completely black allowing no sunlight to beam down. It made life hard for the people who lived there.

Beet kicked a pebble on the path. The Beet Warriors right now wasn’t much and he knew it but it still was a start. There is Paola his future wife to be. She is skilled now in the divine attack of Fire Tengeki. He looked at her and smiled. She had gotten over a hurdle of her long range attack. She still used a close range attack though. But it still was a start. At least she could use Tengeki he was rather poor at it. Okay he really couldn’t use Tengeki at all. Beet sighed to himself.

Beet then looked to the final member, Kissu. Kissu is a powerful Tengeki user. He can use all of five of the Tengeki; Fire, Wind, Water, Thunder, and Light. He was on his way to becoming the greatest Tengeki user. Beet smiled at this. They truly were a pair. He would end the Dark Century and Kissu would be the greatest Tengeki user.

“I am so glad,” Beet called out allowing his mental thoughts to escape into the outside world.

“Eh?” Poala looked at him. “So glad?” She asked Beet looking back at him. She had been walking in line next to Milfa.

“Ah?” Beet laughed. His face blushed crimson. He rubbed the back of his head. He usually did this when he was nervous or embarrassed. His left hand held his spear which was positioned behind his back now.

“So glad…” Milfa said. She also turned around. Her finger touched her lip in thought. She pulled her finger away making her decision on what to say. “To get to the Examiners House so you can level up?”

“Eh?” Poala’s eyes became definitely afraid. She gave Beet a rotten look. If they got examined the Busters Association would know if Kissu’s affiliations with the Vandel Grunide. Kissu had worked for the Grunide even though now he didn’t. Kissu had also help destroy Grunide but working for a Vandel was punishable by death to the Buster Association. They truly were in a pickle. To make matters worse they were traveling with the Broad Buster Milfa. She was a part of the Busters Association. It was her job to bring in rouge Busters among other things.

“Ah no that isn’t it,” Beet said waving his one free hand in the air. “I am so glad to…” He thought for a quick second. “To be on my way of ending the Dark Century. I am the man who will end it after all.” He gave her a giant smile while his nervous laughter died on his lips.

“Oh?” Milfa responded. “I see.” Kissu and Poala both breathed a sigh of relief. She had bought it. She smiled at him. Beet was definitely different from other Busters. He had this aura about him. He believed in justice. She found it refreshing.

The group reached the end of the road. They now stood in front of a large gate. The gate was definitely considered unusually to any one not from this world. It had large eyes and could speak. It was also very strong for it still stood even though it was in the middle of the Dark Horizon.

“You are the Beet Warriors? And I see you have a Broad Buster with you?” The gate asked.

“Yeah, how did you…” Beet replied. He was amazed that the gate knew who they were.

“I welcome you into this city of Trowana,” the Gate said. He opened up.

They Beet Warriors were greeted by a large group of towns’ people. They all enjoyed themselves immensely. Beet had fun signing autographs and telling the kids by the time they could be Busters he would have ended the Dark Century.

But the time had come Milfa had pulled them away from the group and led them to the Examination House. The Beet Warriors struggled hard against it. But they were no match for her. It didn’t help that the towns’ people cheered them on.

“Aye?” Beet said outside of the Examination House. “What’s this?” He picked up a small device. It was about the size of remote control. It was rather heavy though. He tossed in to his other hand after setting down his spear. “I wonder who has lost this.” He examined the device. It had only two colored buttons on it. The rest were all black. It had strange symbols upon the buttons none the likes he have seen. His eyes stared at the large green button. Oh he yearned to press it so much.

“Let me see,” Poala said grabbing at the device. Her fingers slipped around the device. She accidentally pressed the red button. “So sorry,” she said.

The device hummed in Beets hand. Poala pulled back her hand and starred at it. A tip of the device sparked. Beet held it out. Light poured from the end. It created a hole in front of them. The hole grew in size until it was quite large. Air circled around the great void. The center was completely filled with nothingness. It started to pull everything in with great force. Beet reached down for his spear. It was too late he was pulled in along with the spear and the device. It closed behind him.

The Beet Warriors stood up looking at the place were Beet had been. Poala face held a look of horrification. “BEET,” she screamed into the air and sobbed. Kissu clamped onto her holding her close. He had saved her from being pulled in.

Inside the dark hole Beet was pulled trough space. Everything was all black except for the tiny lights that flashed on by. He held the device in one hand and his spear in the other. He felt nothing here. He was free from everything. Here he was weightless. It all came to an abrupt end as another portal opened up. He toppled into it.

On the other side Beet rolled over twice before laying down on his back. His arms and feet were stretched out. He laid there for a moment before he realized what had happened. He stood up and searched around. “POALA?” He cried. “KISSU?”

The device hummed in his hand. A small compartment on the device opened up. Inside was a small piece of paper. Beet placed down his spear. He hadn’t realized that he gripped it to tight. He unfolded the paper and read:

"This device is set to travel through time and space itself arriving in different dimensions and alternate universes.”

“Eh?” Beet looked around. Could he actually be in a different dimension? He glanced back at the paper and read on.

”Remember your original coordinates or else be lost within the millions of dimensions.”

‘My original coordinates?’ screamed in his head. He gripped the paper tight. Breathing in and out trying to get a hold of himself he read on..

”Do not break the device or you will suffer the same fate.

One more thing the device has a timer. Make sure you press the red button when the time stops. A moment to late will cause the device to reset time to an infinite or an unknown number. You will be stuck in that realm indefinitely.”

Beet glanced at the device. A small screen glowed red it read 2:56.45. He had two minutes and about fifty seven seconds until he was stuck in this world forever. Panic infested his mind. He nearly tore the paper he gripped it so tight.

”The darker the numbers read on the timer the better the reception. It’s best to get a good reception or you could get stuck within the vortex. Press the symbol for Pi, π, it will display a map.”

Beet held the device in front of him. He pressed the π button. A small screen displayed from it. It was in three dimensional.

Beet was fascinated by it. He ran his hand near where the device outputted the screen. He watched as his fingers ran across the hologram. He had to admit it was pretty neat.

He looked at the map. It was the area in front of him. A larger triangle blinked on the map. He took a step forward. It disappeared. Beet looked around and glanced back at the machine. Through the hologram the red letters displayed 1:29.32, he had less then a minute and a half to figure this thing out. Beet pressed the Pi symbol again and shut of the map. He noticed that the red numbers were darker then they were before. He looked back to the piece of paper reading on.

”I left this device in your world with the hope that you will protect it. Don’t allow this device to follow into the clutches of the evil force of the Triad. They want it at all cost and will stop at nothing to get it. With it they will rule all.”

“Triad?” Beet thought looking around. He saw no one.

2. Basher

Back in Beets world an old man was fighting a Vandel. He was bleeding severely. It looked like he was about to lose. Something hummed in his pocket. He smirked at this. It was his luck someone had used the cross dimensional device. He pulled out the small thing that hummed. He pressed a button. Another vortex opened up where he was.

”Sorry but duty calls,” he said to the Vandel. He walked into the vortex and vanished from sight. The device he used could only piggy back off the original device. It also displayed a screen when you pressed the Pi symbol. But there weren’t too many other features to it.

He sighed heavily. He had gotten old in his search for that device. Now that it was finally in use he was dying. He pulled out another device and pressed a button.

This device scanned the area. It finally read a number and a profile showed from it. It would have been his lucky day twice. Well besides the fact that he was dying of course. There was a Triad member in this dimension. He raised his hand up and opened a portal.

He stepped inside appearing next to the Triad. “Your duty calls you,” he said looking at the man.

The newest Triad member said nothing. He looked to the old geezer and the symbol that was upon the wrist that the old man had held up. The old geezer held the two devices in his other hand. The man grabbed them.

With his other hand he killed the old man. He watched as the timer hit zero and pressed the button. He piggy backed ridded off of the other devices signal. It was his lucky day also the device was close. Plus there was another comrade in this dimension. He decided to go pick up the other comrade first.

Beet looked at the paper and read the last few sentences.

“Due to this device instability please fix any changes made in that realm. It is your fault they changed by going there.

Have a nice day,

Inventor

P .S. By the way don’t press the green button. It will destroy all space and time."

It was a good thing he didn’t press that green button. Why would anyone put a feature like that was beyond him. He placed the note back in the compartment and clicked it shut for safe keeping. He picked up his spear. He waited.

After the device displayed zero Beet hit the red button. The vortex opened up again and he jumped in. Beet was taken again through space. Everything felt the same like it did before but it didn’t last long. Another vortex opened up, and he toppled into it.

Beet sat up dusting himself off and rubbed his butt. He had to get a better landing. Looking at the device it read 9:00:00.00. It slowly started to tick down. He had over nine hours now.

Beet already had his mind set on course. He decided he would keep this device away from the Triad whom ever they might believe. He would become the Best Device User ever. It did sound pretty lame. He sighed heavily.

He looked around at his surrounding. This time he hadn’t landed where it was completely open. His best guess was it was a dessert he had previously been in. This time though Beet was in front of a building. The sign read Kamiya Kasshin Dojo. He looked around. He decided to go ahead and knock on the door after all it couldn't hurt.

OOC- Sorry for the long post but it is the most detailed I have ever been. It follows the storyline and sets the course for the Triad.

3. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

"Kenshin!" called a woman's voice from within the dojo. "Kenshin!!" It called again but louder. "KENSHIN!!!" A woman in a white and blue kimono was walking inside the dojo. She slide open a door as she entered a kind of training room. A boy was holding a wooden sword within his hand. "Yahiko, have you seen Kenshin?" the woman asked the boy.

Yahiko stopped what he was doing, turned around and looked at her. "Hmm..." Yahiko hummed to himself as he looked up and seemed in thought. He looked back down at her. "I think Kenshin went out with Kenji to do some shoping, Kaoru. As for Sano, I don't know where he's gone to," said Yahiko with a little sneer.

"He might just be getting food," said Kaoru breathing a sigh. "But then again, he always thinks of food. Speaking of food, I'm hungry." She turned around and started to walk back.

"Nobody likes fat girls," said Yahiko, narrowing his eyes a little.

Kaoru turned around and narrowed her eyes at him. "Better than pointy-eyed midget."

From outside where Beet was, he heard the sound of something hitting loudly and many times. Sounded more like someone hitting wood or more like an earthquake from his point of view. He also heard voices too with all the sounds.

"Oh yeah!? The girls love this pointy-eyed midget!" said Yahiko's voice.

"We'll see about that!! This girl will teach you a lesson!!!" said Kaoru's voice.

4. Basher

Beet pushed opened the door deciding to look in. He pushed the device inside his pocket.

"HELLO?" Beet called out. He walked in and was startled by the sight he now saw. He drew his spear infront. He realized what he had done and dropped it.

"I am sorry," he said. He had intrupted their strange custom. Maybe it was natural for them in this dimension to be doing what they were doing. "I am not from around here." His stomach growled and he grabbed it. "I am sorry," he said again.

5. Lance Leingod

Kaoru and Yahiko stopped as they heard Beet come in and say some stuff. Kaoru got up quickly and brushed the dust off her kimono. She looked up to see Beet and she smiled. "It's okay," she said as she thought he didn't mean to draw the spear out like that suddenly. She heard his stomach growl and he kept on saying sorry. "Don't worry. You said you aren't from around here. If you need directions on where to go, I'll help you on your way," said Kaoru. Beet's stomach growled again. Kaoru laughed a little, "And anything you might want to eat too, if you want."

"I thought it was you two making all that noise!" called a voice from behind Beet.

"Sano!" said Kaoru and Yahiko both together.

Sano appeared behind him, the fish bone sticking out like normal.

"Sano, where were you?" said Kaoru.

"I was at Katsu's place. I just wanted to drop by to see him, what's wrong with that?" he asked leaning against the wall as he came in the room.

"You could have told us," said Kaoru as she narrowed her eyes at Sano.

"And who's he?" said Yahiko as he went up to Beet.

"Yahiko!" shouted Kaoru as the next thing Yahiko sees is stars as he lays on the ground behind Kaoru.

"I'm sorry about that. Yahiko can be a little rude," said Kaoru as she was in front of Beet.

"But he did have a point," said Sano making Beet and Kaoru looked at him. "Who are you?"

6. Basher

"My name is Beet," he looked around. "I am a little hungry." He moved forward and picked up his spear. He set it against the building. Everything was different here. Everyone was dressed in a Kimono or a version there of. He looked at the new comer.

"I will be leaving shortly," he said. It wasn't a true lie. But they wouldn't believe him if he told them the truth. He was from a different dimension coming to fix what he messed up here. He diffentily didn't fit in here. He was diffentily more flashy then they were.

"So..." He paused. "Has there been anything unusually?"

As he said that a villager ran into the dojo. "There is a monster in the village."

OOC- I will describe next post what the monster is.

7. Lance Leingod

"I'll get you some food. Just wait rig-"

"There is a monster in the village," said a villager that came in and he was out of breath.

"A what!?" said Sano that came up to him.

"I've already send someone to Himura-san to help but I don't think he's gotten there yet," said the villager in between breaths.

"Yahiko, go find Kenshin, he may be near the outer edge of town," said Kaoru to Yahiko.

"Damn, this isn't going to be easy," said Yahiko as he ran passed Sano.

"It never is," called back Sano as Yahiko ran. Sano turned back toward the villager. "Great, every time Kenshin goes out, something bad always happens. But what I don't understand is why you said 'monster'," said Sano.

"You'd have to see it for yourself," said the villager as he stood up.

"Fine then, take me to it," said Sano.

"Yes, Sagara-kun," the villager said.

<A monster?> thought Kaoru as she worried on her feet.

8. Basher

Beet followed them also. He ran behind them. It was his fault that this creature was there. It had to be his fault. The device said he messed something up in this world. He ran with the others.

They all stopped short and looked at the creature. It was large. It had to of been atleast ten feet. The creature had blue scales. It shrecked into the air. A terrifying scream. The creature was a dragon.

"Ah do you guys usually have dragons here?" Beet asked. He had heard about them but all were legends in his world. Maybe in this world there was dragons.

The creature turned and looked at them. The villagers blood ran cold. From it's mouth it started to form a blast of white engry. Beets heart jumped to his throat. The lightening blast was going to head their way. He had to pull it out it was the only way to save them.

Beet lifted his hands to the front of his chest. "I gather the great soul of Cruss here." Light started to form in his hand. "I call upon the Saiga Crown Shield." Out came a shield. Beet held it up blocking out the blast. He was breathing heavy now and looked at the creature. His shield by his side.

9. Lance Leingod

"Ah do you guys usually have dragons here?" Beet asked.

"I've seen a great many things kid but dragons, huh huh," Sano shock his head as he smiled. He was scared and was just about to run the freak out of the way of the blast from the dragon but Beet blocked the attack with his shield. Dust rose into the air and went back down to show the kid and the dragon still there. Sano was shocked and amazed but that. <Kenshin could have easily evaded the attack but making what ever that shield is, no way. Much less blocking it. Who is this kid?> thought Sano.

"Well, if you have any other things that can handle dragons, I'm sure we could use them," said Sano.

10. Basher

"Well, if you have any other things that can handle dragons, I'm sure we could use them," said Sano.

Beet nodded to him. He could tell that Sano was an experience fighter but maybe not with this. Beet has fought many monsters but not a dragon. 'Should I use the Burning Lance or Cyclone Gunner or Excellion Blade? The Cyclone Gunner may not work due to the tuff scales. Using Crown Shield as a ball and chain wouldn't be a good idea due to all the people near by,' he thought. He pulled up his free hand next to his chest.

"I gather the great soul of Laio here." Light started to form in his hand. "I call upon the Saiga Burning Lance." A spear was pulled from the same place the shield was also. He nodded to Sano.

"This isn't going to be easy. I have fought monsters before but never a dragon." In one of Beets hand sat the Crowning Shield. The other was the Burning Lance. He watched as the dragon powered up another shot.

11. Lance Leingod

Sano nodded to Beet. <This isn't going to be easy,> thought Sano. Just then, a breeze rushed by forward toward the dragon as it stired Sano's cloths and Beet's. A voice called in the air.

"Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu...Kuzu Ryu Sen (Nine headed dragon)!!"

The dragon was hit at the same time by nine powerful strikes and thrown off balence enough to re-direct its blast toward the sky. A man with long red hair with a cross shaped scar on his left cheek stood beside Beet. His eyes were narrowed toward the dragon and within his right hand, was a katana sword but the blade edges were reversed.

"Kenshin!!" said Sano.

"Good to see you, Sano," said Kenshin. "Sorry for the delay, this one was told everything from Kaoru-dono and Yahiko. Beet-san." Kenshin looked with his eyes toward Beet to get his attention. "Can you beat it?" asked Kenshin.

12. Basher

Beet looked at the man who had joined them. He had redirected the attack by making the dragon change direction. It was amazing the skill the one by the name of Kenshin had.

"Good to see you, Sano," said Kenshin. "Sorry for the delay, this one was told everything from Kaoru-dono and Yahiko. Beet-san." Kenshin looked with his eyes toward Beet to get his attention. "Can you beat it?" asked Kenshin.

"I think I can," Beet said. "I will need back up though." It wasn't like the monster he had fought who knew what other attack it could have.

The dragon sensed what they were doing and let out short powerful blasts. Beet dropped the shield in order to flip out of the way. He did three back flips all springing off of one hand. All the shots missed him making a nice creator on the gorund though. It would be best if they got the dragon away from people.

Beet didn't know the layout of the area though. He looked at Kenshin hoping he would get the point. He really didn't want to ask. He had probably enough explaining to do when this was done.

OCC- Now I am off to bed. Catch ya tomorrow. :)

13. Lance Leingod

OCC: Okay, now on with my part :p

Kenshin knew that they needed to get it away from the town but he also needed to make sure that Beet would be able to take it down. Kenshin looked at Sano. "Remember the riverbank?" he asked Sano quickly. Sano instantly know what to do. The riverbank was the same place Kenshin had defeated Sano upon when they first meet. Back then though, Sano was under the name Zanza and was hired as a fighter for the Hiruma brothers. Sano or Zanza at the time, wasn't the least bit happy about their dealings with his fight while trying to kill Kenshin in the process of the fight. Zanza seemed more like wanting to kill Kenshin himself because of his past and because Kenshin was once Hitokiri Battousai, someone who served the Choshu Ishin Shishi, who they were the ones that disbanded the Sekiho army while Sano was in it at the age of ten. But after being defeated, he learned that Kenshin was different from the patroits that took positions in the government. He learned that Kenshin wields his sword for the weak and has no interest in positions or power, he only wants to protect the ones that can't even protect themselves.

Sano knew that the riverbank wasn't far off from where they were at, maybe less then a mile and they would be there. And besides, all roads that lead to it are empty roads, there are no houses within half a mile of the riverbank.

"I'll get its attention, you lead the kid to the riverbank!" said Sano. Kenshin smiled, nodded and headed down the road to the riverbank. Kenshin saw Beet off to the side and hoped that he would follow.

Sano threw large pieces of wood at the dragon. He stopped and waved his arms above him. "Hey you! Come and get me, you stupid dragon!" shouted Sano. The dragon looked at him and an anrgy way. <Maybe I shouldn't have said that,> thought Sano as he ran like heck away from it as it chased after him, throwing energy blasts at him.

14. Basher

Beet watched as Kenshin ran off. He saw that Sano was leading the dragon. Beet bent down and picked up the Crowning Shield. He ran after Kenshin.

The dragon kept on blasting Sano with a small lightening attack. There were times when it got so close that it singed Sanos’ hair. The creature was still rampaging though. It destroyed the few homes which were left on this route until it finally ran out. Burning down and knocking down trees instead.

It reached the river bank where Kenshin and Beet were waiting patiently. The dragon screeched again. It flapped its wings in an attempt to fly away.

It was his fault that the creature was here. Beet held the shield up and grabbed a small handle inside. He changed it into a ball and chain. He used the chain to guide the ball to wrap around the Dragons feet. He pulled hard. The dragon which was preparing for flight was pulled down instead. It made a huge impact when it fell.

Beet allowed the chain to go limp. It slipped off of the creatures’ feet. He used the Burning Lance to extended jumping over the beast.

The Dragon rose back up. It sent angry blasts of lightening in every direction. Beet had to dodge them. He looked to the others hoping they would do the same.

The Triad man finally reached his distention. He looked at the man in front of him and back at the screen. This man also had evil eyes which could compare to his own.

“You’re who I have been looking for. Duty calls,” the man spoke for the first time. He pulled back his cape allowing the man to see the Triad symbol through his holey shirt. “It’s here now.”

OCC- Well Lance time for our Triad members to show up. I can't wait to see their personalities together.

15. Lance Leingod

As Sano was running away from the dragon, he could feel the blasts almost hit him. <I'm going to get my head on fire if this thing keeps coming after me!> thought Sano as he kept on running. As Beet brought it to the ground, it landed right on the little island in the riverbank. It tried to shot even more blasts at Sano and Kenshin. Kenshin evaded the blasts easily and Sano did just as well.

Kenshin ran right up to the front of the dragon before anyone could see him. He jumped up as he said...

"Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu...Ryu Sho Sen (Dragon Flight)!"

With his left hand on the hilt, he pushed the blade's side up against the chin of the dragon with the pawm of his right hand. The dragon was dazed as it tried to stop its head from going to the sides. Kenshin had gone above the dragon and came back down while saying....

"Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu...Ryu Tsui Sen (Dragon Hammer)!

With both hands on the hilt, he swung down and hit the head of the dragon, bringing its head down on the ground. Kenshin landed on the ground perfectly but the dragon started to bring its head up.

"Beet-san!" shout Kenshin to Beet.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The man that stood before the other had a blue and purple kimono on with the right sleeve hanging down. His right arm and back was completely bandaged up as he wore a black glove on both hands. His head was also bandaged up while there was a katana sword in his sash.

"So its time...good," said the man as he turned around to face the other. "I've been waiting long enough for a rematch against Battousai, now I'm finally able to." His eyes were just as evil as the other man's, with an evil smile to boot. "Let's go."

16. Basher

"Beet-san!" shout Kenshin to Beet.

Beet heard Kenshins’ call. As the dragon started to stand up he brought down Burning Lance. He sliced the beast hoping to at least wound it.

The Dragon wasn't injured though. It broke instead as if it was made of glass. The pieces fell and ran down. Those also vanished.

"Eh?" Beet said looking where the creature once was. He swore it was real at least the blasts felt real. Now were the creature had been previously laid a card.

Beet walked over and picked it up. There was a picture of the creature on it. The top of the card read Blue-Eyes White Dragon. It had eight symbols below it followed by the picture of the dragon. Where ever this card and beast came from it must have been a fearsome place.

The device in Beets’ pocket hummed. He pulled it out. The card lit up and so did the device. The card dematerialized. It looked as if it went into the device before Beet could finish reading the card.

Beet rubbed the back of his head. The fight was now over so both Saigas disappeared by turning into light. They floated towards Beets body disappearing inside. He looked up to the others laughing nervously. “Ah, I take it you are wondering about this?” He held up the device.

“So be it,” replied the other Triad member. He held up the device pressing the Pi button. A three dimensional map displayed. It showed the location of the more advance button. He saw where the distention was. He placed the device back in his pocket. He ran fast with his hands falling behind him. He glanced slightly back to see if the other member was following him.

17. Lance Leingod

"I would," said Sano as he came up to Beet followed by Kenshin. Sano had a few burns in some places and didn't look very happy. "What was that thing?" asked Sano.

"More like how did it get here? I've never seen anything like that before," said Kenshin. He sheathed his sword and looked at Beet with kind eyes. "Beet-san, does any of this have to do with you? What you used back there against the dragon wasn't any normal weapon. And what was that device that lit up like the picture of the dragon?"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As the man glanced back toward his left, the other man with the banages came up to his right before he saw him. "Well?" said the man with the banages.

18. Basher

Beet looked and listened to all their questions. He gave out a heavy sigh. He was trying to figure out what he could say to them. He closed his eyes still deep in thought. “Well, it is kind of a long explanation,” he finally said opening one eye. “You will probably need an open mind for it.”

He held up the device and pointed to it. “This device is what brought that Dragon here. It kind of my fault it came here.” He looked to the others hoping they understood what he was saying. “It also brought me. I come from a different world.” He thought for a moment. He brought his finger to his lip. He was trying to remember what the other question was.

“Oh,” he said finally remembering what it was. He removed his finger. “The weapons I have are called Saigas. In my world they come from a person’s life force along with Tengeki. Tenegeki is a holy energy in the forms of Air, Fire, Light, Thunder, and Water. It can be produce with training. Saigas are an ultimate weapon of the Tengeki.” He gave them a giant smile. He held up five fingers. “I have five Saigas inside of myself.” His eyes became dark and cloudy while his smile faded away. “That is a very long story how I got those.” He looked to the other anticipating any other questions.

19. Lance Leingod

OOC: If you look back on my last post, I replied with my Triad guy. I forgot to add him in :p so I edited it.

Sano stared at Beet in amazment while Kenshin's expression had not changed, he still wore a kind face.

"A different world, wow...like...how many different worlds?" asked Sano.

<Tenegeki...> thought Kenshin as he looked at Beet. "How did you find the device?" he asked, still wearing a kind expression.

20. Basher

Beet looked at both of them and sighed again. He didn’t know the answer to one of the questions. It looked like one of them was getting angry. “I am not sure how many worlds there are.” He thought for a moment again placing a finger over his lip. He dropped it when he figured out what to say. “This is possibly my third. It said also that there are parallel worlds. So I am guessing a lot. The dragon may have been from one of those worlds. Probably a fearsome one if they were able to call them to life with a card like that.”

He turned to Kenshin answering his question about the device. This guy was at least still acting friendly enough. “I got it by accident. My future wife pressed the red button.” He pointed to it. “It opened up a black hole and I got pulled in. I read the instructions in the world before I entered this one.” He looked at the device only two hours had pasted.

“Well?” said the Second Triad member.

“It’s this way,” said the other one. They entered a deep forest. The man jumped into the trees. He jumped quickly from limb to limb. “You may be lucky and get to fight who you are after. I care nothing for this all I want is that device.” He continued on his path feeling the presence of the other.

OOC- Okay. Lance.

Please stay with us guys and gals. Hopefully we can slide again soon. I will PM the next person.