RPG Archives Anime Sliders: In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Both Beet and Naruto glanced in the direction of the person who spoke. It was a boy who was close to the age of a man. By his appearance he appeared to be older then the two.

'Wings?' Naruto thought. 'Could this place have angel's?' He looked again but say a bird like creature that actually was the guys wings.

Beet stared at the new comer. He took in his appearance. Every world they went to was different. Every world had people that could be foes like the Triad members and people who could be friends. He wasn't sure if this person was either of the two. He had to tread lightly. He had to take caution. He couldn't put the others in danger.

"Eh...Beet?" Naruto asked breaking into Beet's thoughts. He wasn't sure of what to say. He would normally would have said something but this time he wasn't sure. He knew a little but not nearily enough.

Beet took a step forward. "My name is Beet and this is Naruto," he smiled at the man. He noticed that he was holding up a feather. Could it have been a weapon of some kind? "We hope to..." His voice trailed off. He was searching for the right words. "We have come here to fix what has gone wrong. As you can see we are not from here. Might I ask who you be? And where are we?"

Itachi watched as the ninja's moved to guard the portal. There were many of them. To many. Though some to exhausted to fight it wouldn't be worth it.

"Heh," he said. He turned away. They also had a time limit for when they could slide. He pulled out the device. He pressed a button. A portal appeared in front of him. It looked exactly like the portal Naruto and Beet went through.

The giant black and purple mass looked as if it ripped a hole into the space in front of Itach. He felt the pull. It was great. He anchored himself using charka at his feet. If you weren't ready you could have been easy pulled in. It was what happened to Beet and Naruto.

"Let's go," Itachi told the remaining members of the Triad. He took a step into the portal and disappeared.

"Should we let them go?" Sakura asked.

"Yes, we must trust Beet and the others," replied the ninja that had stoped Sakura from leaving. He had a bandage across his face. His forehead protector was underneath his spikey black hair.

2. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Sephiroth saw Itachi open the portal while in the midst of dodging Kenshins searing slashes and attacks. He saw an oppurtunity to make it to the portal when kenshins feet slid to far apart during a stance throwing him slightly off balance; when this occurred Sephiroth dashed forward using the sheath of his masamune to trip kenshin. As he did so he jumped into the air sheathing his masamune and entering the portal.

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Dark kept the feather up.

What do you think Daisuke?
    I think we can trust them.
    You sure?
    Hmmm, yeah.

Dark brought his arms down to his side, but still held on to the feather just in case.

"My name is Dark Mousy and right now, we're not in a place where we can talk. I'll transport us to a safer place," Dark said. He brough the feather up in front of him. Beet and Naruto took a few steps back.

"Don't worry," Dark began, "I'm just using it to teleport us." He closed his eyes and began to chant mystical words. Suddenly they were all englufed in a swarm of black feathers. When they all opened their eyes again, they were inside a house. An elderly man and a young woman were seated at a table behind Dark.

"Dark, back already?" the older man asked. Then they saw the other two men.
    "So I guess you didn't steal the Eye of Knowledge?" the woman asked. Dark shook his head.
    "I ran into these two on the way there when they came out of a black mass," Dark said. "So I thought it would be best to get them somewhere safe just in case the newscasters caught sight of them." Dark looked at Beet and Naruto.

"Perhaps I should explain. With!" Dark yelled. Suddenly his black wings changed shape and turned into a little white creature that landed on his shoulder.
    "This is With. He changes into my black wings whenever I need them. But I think Daisuke should be the one to finish the explanation." Beet and Naruto just looked at each other. Dark then closed his eyes and began to change form. He glowed for a second and when the light disappeared, he was shorter than he was with red hair and eyes instead of purple.

"My name is Daisuke Niwa," the boy began. "Dark is my alter ego. This is my mom and my grandfather. My dad is out of town right now. We are, in a sense, a family of thieves, though we only steal artworks that could have possible dark magic connected to them, which is where I was actually headed tonight." He then turned to his mom and grandfather.

"This is Beet and Naruto," Daisuke said.
    "Welcome," his mom and grandfather said in unison. Daisuke then turned back to the two.
    "Now you said earlier you were here to fix a problem of some sort. What did you mean?" Daisuke asked.

4. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" Well it i snice to meet you Dark kun my name is Akabane you look preaty strong i might like to duel against you someday" akabane replied lifting the corner of his hat and gave Dark a slight smile as he closed his eyes

" Tell me Beet how much tiem do we have in this world" Akabane added as he turned to Beet

" It is nice that you can join us Naruto kun " akabane added turnning to there ne companign

5. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Shishio grew annoyed of all these other copies as he battled against them. <They are becoming a pain!> This battle was annoying and tiring as well as he battled with them. After Naruto went through the portal, the other copies disappeared. Not actual sure of what happened, Shishio looked around, seeing the portal made by Beet and then seeing Itachi making a portal. <That time already? Heh.> thought Shishio to himself as he ran toward the portal made by Itachi. When Sephiroth went through the portal, Shishio followed quickly afterwards, jumping into the portal as he sheathed his sword quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenshin barely evaded the attack by Sephiroth as he used his sheath, jumping backwards at the last second. Kenshin was about to follow after Sephiroth but after seeing him go through the portal made by Itachi, a worry began to rise in Kenshin’s throat. Kenshin turned his head toward the portal made by Beet, seeing it beginning to close slowly. Sheathing his sword, he ran as fast as he could, jumping through the portal as it closed up behind him. After a moment, Kenshin found himself on his back. He got up slowly, feeling an ache in his back as he saw he was in an ally-way near the street Beet and Naruto was on. Although, he failed to see Beet or Naruto anywhere. Had he missed them when he came through? Kenshin got up from where he was and looked around. Never had Kenshin seen such a place before. It looked a little like the cities Kenshin saw maybe one or twice in his world but they seemed like nothing compared to what he was seeing.

6. Basher

Naruto looked at Beet. Beet was about to explain but Dark had shown up. He knew a little but not much. He remembered the bugs and the damaged they caused. He wondered how everything was back at home.

Beet clapsed a hand on Naruto's shoulder drawing Naruto's attention to him. "Everything is now okay Naruto. The bugs are gone," Beet said.

Naruto smiled. Everything will be okay. He can enjoy his time with them. Also train with them. It would definately improve his skills. How he could get home would work out later.

"Fix a problem..." Beet said his voice trailing off finally getting to Daisuke question. He was trying to search for the best words to place what had happened. "Well you see." He laughed nerviousily and rubbed the back of his head. "I picked up this thing...a device...back home. As you have seen we are not from around here. See ah..." He frowned. It was hard to explain. He had to give it his best shot. "We came out of the portal from Naruto's world. I am not really smart so the best way I can discribe it as we can travel between world's...er...dimensions even." He paused for a second. "Each time we do...it causes...a problem within that world. So, we fix it. We do it because..."

"The Triad," Naruto said breaking off Beet, "with Itachi."

Beet nodded. "They want the device because it is powerful. They could take over any world because they are powerful."

Naruto nodded this time. He remembered the man he fought. It was only for a short time but he knew that the man had great power.

Naruto and Beet listened as Akabane introduced himself. Beet smiled. It was always like Akabane to want to fight someone strong.

"The time?" Beet said. "Oh," he blushed. He pulled out the device. "It is about seven hours fifteen minutes and thirty-six seconds until we leave."

"Has anyone noticed anything wrong with this place?" Naruto asked the three hosts.

Beet looked around after Naruto asked the question. It felt strange. Something was missing or someone. Kenshin wasn't here. "Where is Kenshin?"

"I don't know maybe he didn't come with."

Beet turned to Daisuke. "Can you please take us back or bring Kenshin here? He is our friend in this journey."

Itachi had slided into a new world. He could feel the others presence behind him. They were in the middle of a strange place. He could see a town in the distance. A large town. That was where in holders of the device were.

He placed the device in his pocket and pulled out another. He used it to search but it came back with nothing. "I am going to eat," he told them. The fight had drained a good portion of his charka. Eating would help recover some but resting would be better. He started to walk in the direction of the town. "They are also this way."

7. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

The three of them listened carefully to what Beet said.

"Well it seems," Daisuke's grandfather began, "that you're going to need our help to fix this problem. I'm sure both Daisuke and Dark wish to help you."

Daisuke nodded. "Right! Let me transform and then we'll head out to look for your friend." Daisuke said.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Daisuke walked over and opened it. A girl jumped in and put her arms around him.

"Daisuke!" she said.
    "Miss....Miss Riku? What are you doing here so late?"
    "I came by to see if you were busy and I...." she began but trailed off, after seeing Beet and Naruto. "Who are they?"
    "Oh...them," Daisuke stammered, "well, they're my...my cousins, that's right, my cousins. This is Beet and Naruto. Guys, this is Miss Riku Hirada. She's my gir....gir..."
    "Even after all this time, he still can't say it. I'm his girlfriend," Riku said.
    Daisuke blushed. "Uh, look Miss Riku. We just got word one of our other cousins just arrived into town so we're going to go pick him up. Mind staying here with mom and grandpa?"
    "Sure, no problem," she said.
    Daisuke turned to the guys. "Let's go."

As soon as they were out the door, Daisuke looked around.
    "Okay," he said. He closed his eyes and focused his energy. A light surrounded him and when it faded, he was Dark again.
    "With!" Dark yelled. With transformed into the black wings and attached to Dark's back. "OKay, lets head out," Dark said, taking to the skies.

8. shinigami

" Cousins preaty clever" Akabane replied walking forward

" Kenshin shouldn't be to far off from where we arrived at so i would say we should look around the area in th eallys,buildings in the area" akabane added as he walked forward.

9. Basher

Beet agreed to what Akabane had said. "We should stick together though. We don't want to get lost." He looked around searching for Kenshin then noticed Naruto was gone. "Where is Naruto?"

Naruto turned around he had gotten further then the group. He jumped onto the roof of the building that the group was walking by. "Up here Beet," he called while waving.

Beet looked up and smiled. He had watched the ninja's jump from tree limb to tree limb when they were in the other world. He figured out that Naruto would do it too. It was actually a good idea. Naruto could scout ahead for them.

"Naruto do you see anything?" Beet asked.

"Hmm," Naruto said. He raised one of his hands above his eyes to help him search. He scaned the area the best he could see. He was a good five stories up so his visibilty was better then those below him.

"Oh," came a soft cry from above.

"Is it Kenshin?"

"Maybe. I can't tell completily. Go three blocks ahead turn right for two and maybe that is him."

Beet nodded taking in the directions. "Let's go." He ran on ahead. He ran hard for three blocks. He turned right just as quickly. His heart was pounding fast and his breathing became hard. He saw Kenshin though. "KENSHIN," he cried running over to him. "I am so..." His tried to catch his breath before continuing. "I am sorry Kenshin for leaving you. Will you please forgive me?"

Naruto had also started off in the direction he thought Kenshin was in. He jumped though on top on the roofs until he came to one that was to tall. Once he was there he jumped as high as he could at the building. Landing there he used charka to hold him in place as he ran across the buildings side. He jumped off that building after he reached another that was short. He continued jumping from roof to roof until he was just above Kenshin and Beet. There he jumped down on the sidewalk easily. He wasn't short on breath at all. His ninja training made it possible to run short distances easily.

10. shinigami

Akabane quickly followed after them which only appeared that he was walking but was moveing fast enough to keep up with them.

Akabane quiuckly arrived to were he saw kenshine and naruto took off to upon get there he camed to a wall.

" Oh well I might as well make a new door" Akabane repleid pulling out four scaples and cutting a new door. walkig inside he quickly arrived to were he saw beet and kenshin

" Kenshin are you alright" Akabane asked as he kneeled down beside him. " Good job naruto on finding him" akanbane added as he gave naruto a smile

11. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Dark glided down to where the 4 of them were.

"So it seems you found your friend," Dark said. He looked the guy over. His clothes were somewhat torn and he ahd dirt on his face. He did however wear a sword at his side. Dark could tell that this man was more fierce than he looked though. In fact, he throught, they all were. Each of them seemed to posses a different power of great magnitude. They were like him.

"Now that the whole family is together," Dark started,"lets get back to my house. You guys can stay there, eat, get cleaned up and have a good nights rest. Tomorrow, we'll discuss more about this ever-present danger."

12. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Kenshin had walked for some time, looking around at everything as he wondered where he was and where everyone else was as well. Strangely enough, walking down these streets made him feel like he was back in Japan, during his time as a Hitokiri in Kyoto. It was more of the darkness and shadows around him that worried him the most as he walked down the street, his senses sharp and not yelding to his tiredness. The sound of Beet's shout some what surprised him as he excepted an attack. He turned around, seeing Beet coming toward him. After a moment of silence, Kenshin smiled warmly toward Beet, glad that he was okay. "This one forgives. This one sees no fault in you for leaving this one behind," Kenshin said kindly. His body relaxed slightly as he looked over to the side, seeing Naruto land down beside them from the height he was at. Kenshin could land from jumping off of some buildings in Japan but the buildings here were much taller than from what he is use to, that's for sure. When Akabane spoke, Kenshin shook his head to clear his thoughts of what he saw and looked over at Akabane. "Yes, this one is well. Just tired." As soon as Dark came over to them, Kenshin turned his attention toward him, wondering who he was as Kenshin glanced over at Beet. "Beet-san, who's he?" asked Kenshin in a whisper, glancing back over toward Dark. After looking over his appearance, Kenshin found that this man wasn't actually someone you might want to cross.

13. Basher

"His name now is Dark," Beet whispered to Kenshin answering his question. "He can become two people though I don't understand it all. His other person name is Daisuke. They appearance are of completely two different people."

"So what do we do Beet?" Naruto asked.

"Let's go with Dark so you all can eat and rest." He turned to Dark. "Thank you for your generosity.”

“I don't need sleep yet,” Beet said returning to his path. “It has only been about three hours my day of rest isn’t coming for a while," Beet answered. He started to walk in the direction in which they came. "When we get back I want to give the device to someone else. I think it would be best if we switched hands. Everyone can eat and get cleaned up. Everyone can rest afterwards but me and Dark. We will search for what is wrong and wake everyone up."

“I have a question though,” Naruto said. He was walking next to Beet.

“What is it Naruto?”

“What will we be eating? Ramen I hope,” He said with a big smile.

Beet chuckled. “For that Dark will have to answer.” He thought for a second. “I wonder when and if the Triad will attack that is another thing we will have to discuss.”

14. shinigami

" eating an dresting sounds boreing to me" akabane replied

" But if i can enjoy myself later then I'll do as you say" Akabane replied giveing beet a smile

" We will know if the triads attack just listen for sirens adn look for smoke" Akabane added

15. Basher

Beet chuckled then stopped. What Akabane had said was all to true. With the smoke and sirens meant that the Triad had caused a problem maybe even killed or injured people. His face fell as he thought about it. It was his entire fault for it all. People had died in almost every world he visited. It felt as if he had killed them. For if he hadn’t of come to that world the Triad wouldn’t have killed them. People wouldn’t have been hurt by the bugs or scared because of that planet or…

“Beet?” Naruto said in a calm voice. Beet didn’t responded when Naruto called him. “Beet?” Naruto said a little more forceful again.

Beet finally looked at Naruto as they walked on. “What is it Naruto?”

“It isn’t your fault Beet. We all decided to come on this journey. This mission is important to us all,” he could feel the others listen to him as he spoke. He had a certain ability to make people change.

“But if I hadn’t come…”

“Well you had,” Naruto said interrupting him. It was a fact that Naruto had to make straight to Beet. “Everyone here myself included have decided to join you on this mission. We decided to fight. We will stop the Triad. Not just our worlds are in trouble but everyone and everything everywhere are in danger. I for one will not rest until the Triad is taken care of. For that is my ninja way.”

Beet smiled at Naruto. “Justice,” he said.

“Justice?”

“We are saving people all that we can unfortunately. We are doing what is right.” Beet had decided to not dwell on what had happened. He couldn’t change them if he wanted too. There was too much at stake to dwell on. He wasn’t only saving his world but every world.

“Justice,” Naruto said nodding his head.

“You’re ninja way,” Beet said. They both smiled.

Naruto reached out his hand. He made a fist. Beet did the same and bumped Naruto’s hand. They had made a pack. Beet reached into his pocket and pulled out the device. He handed it to Naruto.

Naruto gave him a questioning look. Beet nodded his head telling him to take it. “We don’t know what all the buttons are for just that one,” he pointed to the one to open the vortex. “Press it the exact moment the numbers end. You will get a few second warning otherwise we miss our chance and we were warned that was the only one we get.” He didn’t feel that he had to warn him at all. He trusted him. He trusted everyone.
    “Well Akabane and everyone you all may do as you wish,” Beet said finally deciding on how to handle this all. “I wish though to talk about the Triad and their powers that we know of.” He remembered what had happened with Itachi. He wasn’t sure but it was as if he was going to hurt Akabane. He was glad that Naruto had saved him from it.

“We can decide the best plan of attack. And this time,” he felt courage grow inside him, “we can attack them first. No more running away.”

Naruto nodded at this and smiled. He felt the device in his pocket. Beet had trusted him with it. It felt great to be trusted so much. “But first things first how close are we so we can eat?”

Beet smiled and chuckled at Naruto. “Kenshin, you know one of the Triad right? Akabane what do you think of Itachi?”

16. shinigami

"Well Beet Kun he is strong i haven't faced a person liked him in a long time he is different from others i faced and killed." Akabane replied remoiveing his hat

" I only faced defeat from both ban and his snake bite and when ginji pulled out my scaples when they were still metal" Akabane add " but i was able to recover after a while. but his itachi person he's different he may be th eone which he may defeat me permently but i realy look forward to it though if i might say" akabane repleid smileing

17. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Dark had decided to walk with everyone instead of flying, so as to hear their conversation. The bunch of them, it seemed, had been through some pretty hard times. Dark knew he couldn't let anyone get hurt here because of him and he didnt intend on letting it happen either. He turned his head forward and smiled.

"Well everyone, we're here," he said. He closed his eyes for a moment, glowed, and when the light faded, he was Daisuke again. "Okay, all in favor of filling their stomachs, cleaning their bodies and resting their spirits, go ahead and go inside."

He turned to Beet as he was about to walk through the door. "Beet, Dark and I would like to talk to you." Beet nodded and followed Daisuke outside a little ways. "We wish to help you as best as we can, not just to make sure our family and friends are safe, but for the ordinary people of this town too. PLease tell us all you know about this Triad and that device you had, if you please."

18. Basher

Beet listened to what Akabane said about Itachi. ‘It would be good to know about our enemy but I doubt we will know all their abilities,’ Beet thought. ‘We still have the upper hand because they don’t know all ours. I have used Burning Lance stretch but there is something it also does. Also that one…’

“Itachi uses genjutsu,” Naruto said breaking away Beet’s thoughts.

“Genjutsu?”

“It basically is an illusionary skill. He could point at anyone and trap them,” Naruto replied. He would tell them all he knew. He decided this. It would make things easier this way. Not just their lives depended on it but every life did. If the Triad got a hold of the device and used it as a weapon he couldn’t imagine what would happen. Death and destruction is what Itachi creates he now has comrades of the same caliber or even stronger. Naruto clenched his teeth remembering what Itachi had done to his own family. Mostly to Sasuke. He used his canine to bite his lip to subside his anger. Blood trickled down from it. He wiped it away.

“So genjutsu was used on me then…” Beet said. Naruto was angered about something. In time he hoped to find out about why. Until then he would have to wait. So, he cupped his hand under his chin thinking about the mater at hand. There had to be a way to break it or stop it. If not he would have hurt Akabane. “How do we break it?”

“Don’t look,” Naruto replied and grunted.

“Huh?” Beet said. “If we don’t see the genjutsu then it won’t work?”

“Exactly. Watch his feet.”

‘It wouldn’t be an easy fight but at least they had a chance against it by watching his feet. But who is capable of that kind of fight? There was also the fact of the other two. It would be harder to fight against them but if they knew something it would make it easier. Kenshin knows about one and he fought the other,’ Beet thought.

“Itachi also has the sharingan. It sees ninjutsu,” Naruto lifted up one finger, “genjutsu,” another finger, “and taijutsu,” and one last finger, “moves.” He was indicating the importance of them.

“Taijutsu?” Beet asked his hand was still cupped around his chin.

“Hand to hand combat.”

“Ahhh…” Beet moved his hands to his hair combing threw it. "What do we do?" He wasn’t that smart but he knew it was best to formulate a plan. They also had more people. But with enemies this powerful it may be harder then he would like it to be.

“Itachi also has Mangekyo Sharingan,” Naruto said. He watched as Beet looked at him. “In a second it can catch in opponent in a powerful genjutsu that he can torture for hours or days or maybe even years though it will seam as if only a second has passed.”

Beet eyes widened. If one was this powerful what about the others?

“There is a side effect though,” Naruto said. He paused. “Kakashi told me this.”

“What is it?”

“He is slowly going blind.”

‘We have an advantage but not the kind I like,’ Beet thought. It wouldn’t be a good idea to purposely make them ensnare someone. It wasn’t an option for them.

"Well everyone, we're here," Dark said. He closed his eyes for a moment, glowed, and when the light faded, he was Daisuke again. "Okay, all in favor of filling their stomachs, cleaning their bodies and resting their spirits, go ahead and go inside."

“Let’s all eat then talk more,” Beet said.

Naruto nodded and his stomach growled. He walked inside the house. He followed his nose to the smell of where the food was.

Daisuke turned to Beet as he was about to walk through the door. "Beet, Dark and I would like to talk to you." "

Beet didn’t follow the others inside. He hung back listening to Daisuke.

"We wish to help you as best as we can, not just to make sure our family and friends are safe, but for the ordinary people of this town too. Please tell us all you know about this Triad and that device you had, if you please."

“The device is called Dimensional Time Vortex Machine, DTM for short. I picked it up in my world and I activated it,” He frowned. He would cry but he promised himself that he wouldn’t anymore. It was after all his entire fault for all those deaths. If he hadn't activated the device.

He sighed. “Inside of it there is a note I remember it well:

"This device is set to travel through time and space itself arriving in different dimensions and alternate universes.

Remember your original coordinates or else be lost within the millions of dimensions.

Do not break the device or you will suffer the same fate.

The darker the numbers read on the timer the better the reception. It’s best to get a good reception or you could get stuck within the vortex. Press the symbol for Pi, π, it will display a map.

I left this device in your world with the hope that you will protect it. Don’t allow this device to follow into the clutches of the evil force of the Triad. They want it at all cost and will stop at nothing to get it. With it they will rule all.

Due to this device instability please fix any changes made in that realm. It is your fault they changed by going there.

Have a nice day,

Inventor

P .S. By the way don’t press the green button. It will destroy all space and time.”

Beet paused and took a deep breath. “We don’t know how to work the entire device. We don’t know what the coordinates are to get back. We don’t know anything about the Triad. Unfortunately that is all I can tell you. But something will go wrong here like the other worlds.” He clenched his fist. “People could die. We have encountered a dinosaur, a planet that was going to impact the one we went too, and large bugs so far.” His eyes darkened showing sadness. “I am sorry we brought along this fate.”

19. shinigami

Akabane slowly followed Kenshin and naruto into the house

" Say this is a nice place" Akabane replied as he looked around the room and he slowy took offf his hat and sat it down.

20. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"Do not apologize," Daisuke said. "After all, this is fate after all we're speaking about. This is how it works."

Daisuke looked at Beet.

"You say people will die but poeple die everyday. It is up to people like us. People with our abilities, to try and stop as much of that death as possible."

The two of them walked on a little further.

"Dark is my fate. We did not choose each other. When I turned 14, I inherited the Niwa family curse. Dark is that curse. The day I find true love, the curse will be broken. Until that day, Dark is my curse. I care about Miss Riku, but I don't know if I love her, so I continue to be dark."

They stopped.

"I told you I would help and that's exactly what I intend to do. The both of us."