RPG Archives Anime Sliders: In-Game Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Naruto sat next to Akabane. "May I have some ramen?" He was handed a bowl of ramen. He took a bite of it. It was very good. "So...Akabane what exactly can you do?"

Beet sighed. "People do die a lot." In his world all there was death but at least the Vandels had a reason well sort of a reason. They didn't do what the Triad did. They killed because they could. He shook his head. "

“Thank you for joining me. I guess all we have to do now is look for what is wrong." All of a sudden Beet's stomach growled. "Maybe after I eat."

He turned around walking towards the house. “It will be easier with your help. This world is far different from my own. We each come from a different world. In my world people are treated like tools to obtain a star.” His eyes darkened. "But at least they are acknowledged. The Triad just kill to kill. They are nothing like the monsters I have faced."

He had reached the door. He put his hand on it not going inside. Turning his head to Daisuke he said. “Is there anything else you would like to know? We don’t expect you to trust us but…” His voice trailed off looking at his new friend.

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" I'll take a ham and cheese sandwhich and coffee" Akabane replied setting his hat down

Akabane heard Naruto ask what can he do Akabane gave a slight smile and slowly replied

" I used to be a doctor until something happened one of my nick name is doctor jackel, I can carry 108 scaples in my body and what ever mixes withmy blood can become my weapon." Akabane replied as he ate his sandwhich. "

" Also I have great speed and quick thinking"

" People say I take jobs just to kill" Akabane said as he looked at naruti with a smile on his face adn his eyes where closed

3. Basher

"Take jobs just to kill..." Naruto said and then he slurped up his liquid in his bowl. He held out his bowl wanting more. Once it was filled again he brought it back in front of him. "It's really not really different from what I do."

"I am a ninja." He adjusted his headband making a gesture that it was significant. “After we are done here,” he took a bite of his ramen, “I want to help Beet find out what is wrong. What will you do Akabane?”

4. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Kenshin was about to speak about Shishio but when Naruto began to speak to Beet, Kenshin thought it better to just wait until they were eatting. Kenshin followed after Akabane and Naruto when Beet and Daisuke stay behind for a moment but the thought of eatting pushed out any thought of Shishio from his mind as he wanted to eat very much. The mentioning of food and ramen made his mouth water some what, his stomach growling slightly. A nice bed and bath would also be needed as it seemed that Kenshin wasn't in the best state for the moment. Going inside, he smelled the food in the air and found himself sniffing the air for the smell, trying to figure out what it was that he was smelling.

Naruto seemed to like ramen a lot more than anyone he knew of but just thinking of the food made him hungrier. He got ramen, rice and two fish as he began eatting, drinking tea as well. Kenshin ate the ramen first as he watched Naruto, sitting across from him at the table they were at on the floor. Better eat what ramen you have before Naruto gets it, joked Kenshin in his head, a smile appearing on his face as he got the chop sticks in his right hand and began eatting the ramen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shishio walked along with Itachi within the city street, looking around at the large city with eyes that were for the eyes of someone interested in what he sees. The city was large indeed and his mind was racing. So many things were here, most that Shishio had never seen before. Some many things they could do for their own pleasure time but also to look for Beet. Who knows what they could do with a city that would bow at their feet with the power they have. Shishio looked toward Itachi and wondered what he was going to do here while they looked for Beet and his DTM. His eyes looked from Itachi and then toward the street ahead, wondering of what they could do now.

5. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" Since i"m have fun wit this job I will continue to help Beet" Akabane replied as he finished his sandwhich

" So I will follow you and beet" Akabae added as he flicked his wrist and a scaple appeared in his hand and he made a J shape in the air

6. Basher

Naruto watched as Akabane made a J in the air. It was quite interesting. Everyone here was different. They had their own special powers.

"So...Who wants to go with Beet?" Asked Naruto.

Beet had walked inside. He sat down the table nodding at people. He grabbed some ramen and started eating it. The food was much better then the bugs he ate at times.

"What was everyone talking about?"

"Who would like to go with you or not?" Naruto said.

"Since I gave you the device Naruto I think you should come with me." Beet said. "I believe that the device can be found by the device that Triad have."

"So...They could be coming here?"

"Maybe. That is why I never want to stay in one place to long. So we are going to eat and leave. So who is coming with?"

OOC- Next post will be what is wrong.