RPG Archives Anime Sliders: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

different dimension... and hsi student was Kenshin.... This was planned a long time ago just didnt have anything set in stone. As well this is a different dimension the the original Kenshins... so some things are different oen being that Kenshin didnt see the end of his Manslayer reign.... If you have any questions Lance just PM me or IM me on aim or something

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Shh Hiro you are giving loads away.

Yes if you read the introduction there are alternate universes at least there should be. :D

Next person should be ready. I will send a PM.

3. Fushigi Rockna

ppppppppssssssssssssssssssttttttttttt...Basher...hey...it's your bud FR...yeah...see...here's the thing...I'm gonna join your rpg...even tho i saw what you said about me on the second page...isn't this great? :D *pokes you*

My profile will have to wait till tommorrow tho. D:

4. Basher

Hahaha. Have fun. Should be sliding again.

5. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

this is a pretty long fight for 30 minutes... can we like finish up and move along? well... its not a long fight per se but more like a no posting fight....

6. Basher

lol

Next post that I do. k?

7. Fushigi Rockna

Name: Roy Mustang (Military Rank: Colonel)
    Anime Or Manga From: Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (Fullmetal Alchemist)
    Age: while never speciffied in the anime, the manga gives it as 29

Image/Appearance: Fire is sexy ph00l. XD
    Roy loves Puppies! =D very much XD

History: Not really much history is given about our Colonel in the FMA anime, and only recently has information begun to surface in the manga (information I haven't been able to confirm yet). Roy is a State Alchemist, accurately named the Flame Alchemist for his speicality in Flame alchemy. He participated in the Eastern Rebellion, a.k.a. the Ishbalan Masscare and received many ranks for his achievements there. He seems to just be a arrogant prick who only cares about getting promoted, but there is more to it than that. During the war, he was forced to kill many innocent people, something his conscience has a hard time dealing with, but it was when he was ordered to kill two doctors that really did it. The two doctors, the Rockbells, parents of Winry Rockbell, were helping both soldiers and insurgents. Roy couldn't handle the fact that he killed them and later tried to commit suicide, but was stopped by Dr. Marcoh, the Crystal Alchemist. Even after the war, Roy still felt guilty about what he had done, and Maes Hughes discovered that Roy had been working out a way to perform human transmutation, but never went through with it. After, Roy decided that he was going to change the system. He never wanted to follow unreasonable commands again. He was going to raise through the ranks of the military so he would be at a level where he couldn't be given unreasonable commands. Roy wants to become the Fuhrer, so he may change the way the military is run.
    About 4 or 5 years ago, Roy met Edward and Alphonse Elric, Edward a boy who had survived a human transmutation, and Alphonse unfortunately a soul in a suit armor. He knew Edward would make a good state alchemist, and helped the boy (in his own way) be able to take the alchemy exam. Ever since Edward passed, Roy has given him info for his quest for the Philosopher's Stone, and tends to look after the two brothers.
    Oh and when he becomes Fuhrer, Roy intends to make all female officers wear...super short mini skirts...
    Flaws: too ambitious at times, a little cold, quite arrogant, comes off as an a-hole. Sometimes his concern for the Elric brothers becomes a flaw. Oh and guy's girlfriends keep on leaving them for him. What? That's not a flaw you say? Try saying that to poor Havoc. XD

Abilities: Roy's an alchemist. Alchemists break down something, and reconstruct it into something else. Roy specializes in Flame alchemy. He wears special gloves made of spark ignition cloth with an alchemic array (a.k.a. a transmutation circle) on the back on the glove. He changes the air in the atmosphere to be more...flamable i guess (XD)...and snaps his fingers, creating a spark. Then, basically, BOOM.
    And although he doesn't often, Roy can use alchemy on other items too. All he has to do is draw the array.

Reason for Sliding: Call it a mix of curiosity, procrastionation and a wanting to do good by protecting the device and helping out Beet. Oh, and the possibility of seeing other dimension girls in mini skirts. But he'll just keep that one to himself.

This will be my first time playing Roy in an rpg. *gets nervous* i wonder if i should play Hawkeye as well >.>

8. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Heck Yes! Thats why Im your stalker! lol :anime: (maybe I should stop stalkin.. its kind of weird.... lol)

**EDIT** P.S. ooooooo FR can I stalk you too? event hough stalking is creepy??????? I might have to stalk Chance too cause she thinks I dont give her any love.... hmmmmmm

9. Fushigi Rockna

Uh sure, but may I ask....why??? XDDDDD
    So long as you don't try and find out where I live and it's online stalking, do whatever. XDDD

10. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

In game: Wait a mintue...shouldn't Akabane be awake since he didn't need to use as much energy like Kenshin and Beet? They really were fighting a lot...and me and Basher just took up the thread with a lot of our posts :sweat:

11. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Sorry about that my glasses broke and i cant see that well without them i'll fix it shortly

12. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

I wonder what world we are in???? *winks* anyways yes FR I must stalk you.... and someone post mroe so that we can get going im bored now lol

13. Fushigi Rockna

WHY tho? XD give me a reason or you cna't! XD
    Well...i guess since me and Basher are twin sisters...even though she's older than me, was born and lives in the united States, came out of a different mother, created by a different father, and we probably don't look one bit alike...but we're SOUL SISTERS!!! \(*-')/

-waits paitiently for FMA world's chance- *bounces*

14. Basher

Sounds right to me. :D

BTW someone needs to join the Triad. *winks*

15. Fushigi Rockna

Yay! Soul sisters! =D

I WANT to, and I have a character in mind, however I've only read one volume of the manga this characeter is from and i want to read more before I apply as them. But I really want to be this character. It would be so perfect. XD

Wait, you're talking about Hiro...Oo whoops

16. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Eh?!?!?! what about Hiro...? I thought I already did... or am I supposed to post him flyin out of the portal as well? lol welll i step to it... anyways... *walks away awkwardly again....*

17. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

I hate to be the voice of impatience, but who's next on the sliding thing? And Hiro, NO MORE STALKING! Official Fan clubs are fine but dude, you're not allowed to stalk two girls man, come on......Can't we share?

18. Fushigi Rockna

Are you implying that YOU would like to stalk me by that share comment? Oo

I'd like to see the order of the sliding...so then, I can write up my first post before hand and have it ready to just copy and paste when my turn comes.

19. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

You're the one who said it, not me, lol. I would like to see the order as well, for the same reason.

20. Basher

You asked for it so here it is.

Hitohiro- Daisuke Niwa/ Dark Mousy
    KaYasha- Major Motoko Kusanagi
    FR- Roy Mustang
    Hiro- Hiko Seijiro XIII
    Luffy- Monkey D. Luffy
    Lance Leingod- Sora
    Basher- Van

But if there is anymore Triad members they will slide there in between. But that will be a SMALL slide.