Any news?

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by Mark, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

Has anyone heard anything about "Battle of the Planets"? I wonder if Sandy Frank's license has run out.

2. Dirk Daring

Dirk Daring New Member

I haven't heard any news unfortunately. Though I have noticed that "Battle of the Planets" is no longer airing at all on Anime Network's 24/7 channel (which I don't have), according to the online schedule. It's still listed amongst the channel's programs on the website however. With ADV's Gatchaman release finally having wrapped up last fall, the scene has quieted down and will remain DOA until the next big thing I'm afraid. I bet I'm not the only one around here who's too busy or apathetic/lazy to post, it took me a lot of will just to manage to post this up!!! :p So nope, things are dead for the time being.

It's 2007, and I still haven't managed to get ahold of at least a majority of "G-Force". Considering I started on this journey two and a half years ago (with this board being one of my first stops), it's ridiculous.

Until the next big thing, later!!!

3. Dirk Daring

Dirk Daring New Member

Oh and Mark................going by one of your last posts, are you a proud father now??? ;)