Anybody like Soujirou?

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Kenshinfan, Aug 24, 2003.

1. Kenshinfan

Kenshinfan New Member

Hey does any of u know the word to the RK theme song ...................:confused: i had them but i lost it ....:sweat2:

2. C-chan

C-chan New Member

If it's lyrics you want, then head over to Anime Lyrics (.com). It's got tons of anime, game, and j-pop lyrics. Their library is extensive, and if there's something you want but they don't have, then you can just log a request for it. Enjoy! ^_^

3. SerenityX

SerenityX New Member

Whoot!

Yeah! Go Soujirou! Whoot! I <3 him! Heh is soooo awesome! And just simply adorable! Whoot!

4. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

:D Yeah, Soujiro is pretty cool, his knowledege of swordsmanship is pretty amazing too.:cool:

Attached Files:

5. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

actually as far as his knowledge of sword styles is rather limited from what ive seen so...

6. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

:D I know that Soujiro's knowledge of sword styles is limited.:shy3:

7. Okita

Okita New Member

Well, from what I've seen, everyone is limited on knowing how to use techniques other than Kenshin. He uses so many different attacks...around 16 I believe... Everyone else uses very few compared to this: Saitou really only uses 1 (although with 4 variants to it), and he's pretty damned good at kenjutsu as well as [seeming to be] the most intelligent and knowledgeable on all forms of fighting compared to anyone else (although Hiko's obviously God in battle).

8. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

Well Kenshin is a wanderer so i think he studied them or learned them on his travel.s that or he saw it done or went head to head with the sword techniques during the revolution. Shishio knows a great deal about swordsmanship too. And so does Aoshi seeing as how he was in the Oniwaban group. And Saitoh is fairly educated in sword techniques besides his own. Soujirou actually has quite a llimited knowledge of sword techniques compared to almost everyone else^_^

9. Christabel

Christabel New Member

yeah, wish I could see how much better he got after his one decade journey.

10. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

:) That would be something to see Soujiro doing something that Kenshin had done before, a ten year journey across Japan.:rolleyes:

11. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

id imagine it be quite a good deal...although not in swordsmenship...because on January 1, 1877 a ban was put into effect that stated that only the "Kenkaku Keikan tai" and the military could carry swords...in this effect many dojos closed...

12. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

:) Oh, now there's another important piece of history I didn't know.:rolleyes:

13. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

i would have loved to see him older. He would probably be alot more older, wiser, adn mroe spiritually balanced. A whole ten years to deal out his problems and emotions is very healing. Wish i could do that lol. He probably would have ended up being an amazing artisan if not still a martial arts teacher. I guess we will never know eh?^_^

14. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

:) Of course, Soujiro would need time to things over, I think ten years would be plenty of time. Then again, you would a lot wiser from a ten year journey, I wish I could do something like that too.:D

15. updatedude

updatedude New Member

Mhmm, one of my prefered characters in RK. Have to say, the fight vs Kenshin seemed pretty 'cheap', but ah well...

16. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

:) Hey, what did you expect in the fight between Soujiro and Kenshin?:p

17. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Please stay at the same topic :)

18. updatedude

updatedude New Member

Well, I was expecting for some high speed high impact parrying action.

As for what I hoped, I was hoping for Soujirou to beat Kenshin once and for all. OHOHOHOHO!

Otherwise, it was a nice fight with an unsatisfying ending. Finally, Kenshin meets a 'worthy' opponent, and it had to end that way. Mind you, it's not like there haven't been some other worthy opponents, but they're so few y'know? So it was disappointing for it to end on such an anti-climax.

19. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

:) Well, then, you should have watched the episode with the fight between Soujiro and Kenshin, or did you?

20. C-chan

C-chan New Member

It's his (Kenshin's) mouth. That's always been his problem: he talks a lot. If you really think about it, over 90% of Kenshin's post-Bakumatsu fights ended because Kenshin managed to sweet-talk his opponents into stopping, or at least unbalancing them enough that they won't stand a chance. The few exceptions to this were Jinei, Raijuta, Saitou, Chou, and Shishio. Heck, he even managed to sweet-talk Enishi, and there's no one with a bigger grudge against Kenshin than Enishi! ^_^

^_^; He did watch the episode. It was what he was talking about, after all.