Anybody like Soujirou?

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Kenshinfan, Aug 24, 2003.

1. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

wait. is soujirou that little happy-face freaky dude? if so then ugh. he's freaky. even practicly everone of my friends thinks so to. they call him happy-face . . . anyway you have to kinda feel for him when he was little and was sort of abused by those weird people he kinda helped work for . . .

2. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

:anger2: HEY, DON'T MAKE FUN OF SOUJIRO, I KNOW SOUJIRO SMILES A LOT, BUT THAT'S WHAT MAKES SOUJIRO SOOOO ADORABLE!! I going to post a Soujiro piccies, I like Soujiro. :sweat2:

[​IMG]

3. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

his smile is from his childhood. When his foster parents beat him, he would cry and that would only encourage them to beat him harder. so he found by smiling, they would leave him alone. so by hiding his feelings he could excape worse beatings. although i will agree that smiling all the time is a bit freaky.

4. Datenshi_Ryu

Datenshi_Ryu New Member

I would have to agree with Hitokiri Gensai. Soujiro is a EXCELLENT swordsman BUT, remember, Kenshin is a master at reading emotions and even with Soujiro being stable and all, he would still be able to read Soujiro. The only way, i think, for soujiro to win is if he was to become emotionless again. Reminder*Kenshin is actually SLOWER because of his sakabatou, so if kenshin was to use a real katana, then i think he would be faster than soujiro.

5. Ice_blue_eyes

Ice_blue_eyes New Member

heyhey!

I'm sorry if this offends you but, DON"T SAY THAT!!! Seta Soujiro had to go through a lot when he was younger and did not understand when he killed his family!He was in much pain and agony so pretty much he's trying to hide all those crude emotions behind a smile!!!!!!!!! :anger2: :anger2: :anger2: :anger2: :anger2: :shy3: :anime: okay, I'm back on Earth L.E... :anger2: :anger2: *friend pokes her and tells her to be calm* As you can see I'm quite obsessed with Seta Soujiro. :sweat2: :sweat2:

6. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

:shy3: I am sorry.. I clearly wasn't thinking last night, I was tired. :shy3: :shy3: :shy3: :D :D :bleed2:

7. Hitokiri_Gensai

its not so much that Kenshin can read his opponents emotions rather that their body language gives there intentions away. so...as For Soujirou, i think that no matter what Kenshin has the advantage. The sakabatou is a hinderance but a slight one and one that Kenshin has no problem over coming.

8. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

All I have to say is that I do like him, his a cool Char.

9. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

Soujiro is very cute and adorable RK character, I like him and Okita a lot.
    :anime: :sweat2: :anime: :sweat2:

10. Hitokiri_Gensai

alright, you ve said that like 100thousand times. we understand you like Soujirou please stop posting about it.

11. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

Okay, okay, I'll post about it no more. :sweat2:

12. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

yeah but if you hide your emotions for like practicly all of eternity, that's like . . . i would of probally lost my mind. to much happy face . . . getting dizzy . . .

13. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

I've been wondering on how Soujiro had gotten his speed to surpass Kenshin, I know in real life that kind of technique cannot be preformed. :sweat2:

14. Hitokiri_Gensai

its a natural occurance where the muscles in the legs are powerful enough to spring from stopped to top speed instantaneously. Soujirou can use this because of his foster parents. they forced him to carry 100 pound bales of rice everyday of his Childhood until Shishio came.

15. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

:sweat2: Wow, really? I would like to see a picture of Soujiro doing one of his techniques, that would be so cool. :anime: :anime:

16. Ice_blue_eyes

Ice_blue_eyes New Member

Well, you have to give Seta the credit of being able to hide all his emotions that well :D . I've tried it myself, it ain't, (isn't) easy. :sweat2:

17. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

Yeah, I've done that once before, Soujiro had to hide his emotions because of what had happened to him in the past. :sweat2:

18. Himura_Mitsuki

Himura_Mitsuki New Member

oh me too me too! I was so into Kenshin at first but after the Kyoto arc, all i wanna do is to give Soujiro a big tight hug. D part which he kept repeating "why didn't you protect me when i asked for help??" and Kenshin just yelled "Soujiro!" in return during that awesome duel, I figured that that must have been d most heart-wrenching anime episode of all time. Boy was I crying my eyes off....This boy must have gone through hell, which I can't even begin to understand. On a happier note, glad he left Shishio in d end.

19. Himura_Mitsuki

Himura_Mitsuki New Member

my sentiments exactly

YEah... i can't make up my mind too. Both are just so hard to hate even though they're merciless killers. What is it about them eh?

20. Nikkisword

Nikkisword New Member

Yes, Soujiro became a killer when he killed his foster family, I don't know much about about Okita. Both are great with swords and are both adorable. :sweat2: