Recreation Avatar: The Last Airbender Movie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Basher, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I known for a while that there will be a movie made. Should say movies really.

M. Night Shyamalan is direction one set of 3 movies. We should all know him.

I just hope that the movie is good. As of late I have been watching a lot of Avatar.

2. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

i'm not really sure if i'd like the avatar movies. I love the show, i got all my college roomates last year into the show and now they can't stop watching it :p.

I'm probably not going to like it for the same reason i don't like movies that are based on books, its just going to leave to much of the story out. Although some of the bending effects will be cool to see.

3. Basher

That was one of the issues that are faced. but if you think about it many of the episodes are kind of pointless. So maybe it will work out. It is going to be three movies.

I am more curious how Aang will look. No kid looks good bald.

4. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

You do know that the movie is just selection of the last couple of epidsodes of the series :eek:
    plus in the second series Aang dose in fact have hair so er i guess he dsose so in the second movie
    plus he's got new clothes and everthing :D he looks quite cool with the bandanna and everything :p

5. Basher

And he is back to being bald in the 3 season which hasn't ended.

And

So it follows book 1 with no hair.

I am guessing 3 movies. 1 for each season.

Check out the Interview on YouTube