Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Iya, Sep 18, 2004.

1. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Wasn't sure where to put this.............
    Anyways.....

I was looking at Fushigi Yugi Avatars and I found this website.
    It has thousands of avatars for many different manga and anime.
    Most of them are 64x64 and quite good.
    Is there anyway we could use these in our forum?
    Here's the link:
    http://avatar.mad-sky.com

1 person likes this.
  2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Iya, I think the best place for this would be feedback. There's a higher chance for Administration to see your thread there and look at the link.

I also agree with you, those avatars are really nice

3. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

They do have alot of avatars, maybe you can use them (when you are a power user). I don't think it's right to simply take someone else's hard work and use it, and most likely take the credit. :)

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Anyways...we do have a fairly large Fushigi collection as it stands. However, if you'd like to pick out the absolute best from that site, I can arrange setting up a few more.

Remember that you always have the option of any avatar (within reason) when you hit power user status - check the FAQ in my sig for details.

5. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Actually we don't have that many Fushigi Yugi avatars compared to the 55 Rorouni Kenshin, the 77 Saber Marionette, etc..
    But the Fushigi Yugi avatars do have more than some.
    And thank-you, I would like 2 avatars for our collection.
    In the second row, the second avatar of Miaka and the one of Nuriko in the first row the last one.

6. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

My mind is going, Dave. I can feel it...

I'm not thinking too clearly lately, I can see. Right you are - I could've sworn we had more...ah well. In this case, it won't hurt to beef up the collection.

7. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Perhaps you could sort the avatars, though? It would be nice to be able to look through by character, rather than hunting through the whole (sometimes quite large) collections.

By the way, after I get my new computer, I'm going to begin hunting down dozens, even hundreds of new avatars from the multitudes of anime I own, so sorting the avatars may become more necessary.

8. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Agreed. At the current state they are in, it is a mess. Fear not, it is on my to-do list. A list that continues to grow rather than shrink, unfortunately. ^^

9. Fushigi Rockna

It was always my belief that we should at leats have a couple avatars for each anime we have a forum for. It just seems logical to me...

And we so need more FY avatars! XD I mean there's only some of what like 4 of the characters? XD I always thought we should have at leats one of every suzaku seishi, and one of yui and Nakago since they're the antagonists... i dunno, there's more Ayashi avatars than FY ones which seems kinda weird to me since most of the discussions in the Fushigi/Aytashi are msotly FY...but that's just me.