Recreation AVP Return

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by manslayer, Jan 19, 2008.

1. manslayer

manslayer animatedbboywhatareyou

Sorry guys I know I'm late about telling you this but for those who want 2know AVP R picks of where it pretty much left off in AVP.
    After the alien that was inside of the predator it started killing the predators on the ship it was on.Which now kills a preadator and they aware of whats happening.Now the alien has killed all the predators on the ship which in a struggle with 1predator causes the ship to fall in2 earths atmoshpere and crash lands in this little city.Which sends off a message to the home planet of the predators which sends a predator to kill any living or surving aliens.nNow when he reaches the crash site he notices the surving alien had escaped.Now the predator gets some equipment from the crashed ship and starts the hunt.

If u like me to finish just tell me cause I don't want to spoil it for every1 else or the people who want or going to see the movie.:)

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

your posts are near impossible to read. please spell your words out. this is a forum, not a chatbox or cell phone. and numbers aren't substitutions for actual words.

3. manslayer

manslayer animatedbboywhatareyou

Sorry about that I was in a hurry because I had to get some sleep and forgot I was on the computer or something like that for everyone who didn't understand what I had wrote in my summary I'm sorry but I've fixed now if I missed anything please tell and I'll fix thanks and sorry about that:blush:

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

quoted for truth. spaces come after periods, commas show brief pauses. they're very basic concepts. (not going after capitalization, cause i already see that the kettle is black. =p) and numbers are not a replacement for words. it's tomorrow, not 2morrow. or to know instead of 2know. do that in all your posts, and there's a good chance people will actually read them. instead of hitting the wall of hurtful text and mourning the loss of English.

5. merc

merc New Member

QFT x 2

Oh yes indeed.

6. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

By and by, It's Alien Versus Predator: Requiem. Not Return. It's not a bad watch if you're into the Aliens saga. It's got some throwbacks to both Predator 1 and the Second Alien movie (aptly titled: Aliens).

~W

7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

We could always make a translator...

Anyway. I have yet to see AVP: Requiem. Although it does follow after AVP. I think it should be good. I take it alien didn't get all the predators?

What is interesting is people who don't know who is who. I got into a debate with a friend and I ended up confusing my self. But it all worked out in the end.