Tenchi Muyo Ayeka or Ryoko?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Suzu, Oct 20, 2001.

?

Ayeka or Ryoko

1. Ayeka

5 vote(s)
    13.2%
  2. Ryoko

33 vote(s)
    86.8%
  1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

True but we have seen that the guardians can hold ryoko in a force feild. But i agree that i would like to see ryoko come out on top ans she peobably would anyway.

2. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I think both of them are good in battle. Ryoko's got her super powers to fight, while Ayeka can hold up a strong sheild. I'm sure that they can defeat each other easily. Both of them are very powerful. :catgirl:

3. gitarooqueen

gitarooqueen New Member

i go with ryoko all the way. it not just that she is powerful but shes got the adittude also. Ayeka seems like the person to use her gardians more then her own power. Maybe thats why you never really see her go head to head with ryoko...because she uses her gardians so much her powers havent built up

4. cowboy

cowboy New Member

well it would probly be ryoko but i guess who ever loves tenchi the most would probly come out as the victor
    that is how i see it :sweat2:

5. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Yet Ayeka has a great strength and i really had to go with Ryoko, she captures everyones heart with her wit and witicism (sry if thats rong)

6. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

Ayeka all the way for me. :catgirl:

7. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

Yeah Go Ryoko and a fun bit of trivia the person who does the voice of Ryoko also does traffic reports for some city but Ayaka just gets anoying so much just keep here quiet. I wonder how anoying she is in GXP and OVA 3

8. sakabatou

sakabatou New Member

Ayeka for me she is hot..... :anime:

9. Black Robed One

Black Robed One New Member

Personally, I like Ayeka's much more then Ryoko, as Ayeka can be gentle and caring as well as strong and persistent.

However, trying to be objectively minded, I can very well understand why so many people (including Tenchi himself) prefer Ryoko to Ayeka, as Ryoko's wild passion and as well as athletic beauty definately attracts more attention then Ayeka's caring gentleness as well as sweet and elegant beauty.

But I am one of those few who would prefer caring and gentle Ayeka to wild and passionate Ryoko, and so, my vote goes for Ayeka.

As about…

The resolution of such a fight would depend greatly upon the series, in which this fight would be fought…

In Tenchi Myuo! Universe TV series…

Ayeka's power was almost match to Ryoko's power. In fact, it isn't even clear if Ryoko was more powerful then Ayeka in Tenchi Myuo! Universe TV series or no, since ALL Ayeka and Ryoko's fights were ended in tie. And should Ayeka bring Azaka and Kamidake into combat… Well, we had a perfect example in Episode 5 of Tenchi Myuo! Universe TV series, where Azaka and Kamidake easily imprisoned Ryoko inside their forcefield even without any aid from Ayeka.

No Need For Conclusion: In Tenchi Myuo! Universe TV series, Ayeka is a match for Ryoko; and should Ayeka bring Azaka and Kamidake into fight with Ryoko, Ayeka's victory is a sure thing.

In Tenchi Myuo! OVA series…

Ayeka's power is significantly weaker then Ryoko's power. While Ayeka is certainly capable of some pretty amazing feats, like simply crushing her opponents with her extremely powerful forcefield, and even capable of flying while she 'puts on' her Jurai Battle Armor (like she did before fights with Kagato and Dr. Clay), Ryoko's power is still significantly greater then Ayeka's power, partially because of Washu-chan's Power Gems. As about Azaka and Kamidake, they also seem to be significantly weaker in Tenchi Myuo! OVA series; in fact, I remember a part where Zero (Dr. Clay's replacement of Ryoko) managed to dispose of Azaka and Kamidake without any difficulties (although Ayeka's forceshield held against Zero). I am not sure if Zero's powers were exactly on same level as Ryoko or no, but I believe that Zero was at least as powerful as Ryoko, which means that Ryoko would probably be also able to dispose of Azaka and Kamidake without any difficulties, and that Azaka and Kamidake wouldn't make much difference even should Ayeka bring them into her fight with Ryoko.

No Need For Conclusion: In Tenchi Myuo! OVA series Ryoko would be able to beat Ayeka more or less easily, and Azaka and Kamidake most likely wouldn't make much difference even should Ayeka bring them into her fight with Ryoko.

In Shin Tenchi Muyo! TV series AKA Tenchi in Tokyo TV series…

Ayeka is significantly weaker then in either of the previous series, especially since she seem to be either unable or unwilling to use her powers for offensive purpose, and so, she uses her own power only to protect herself, counting on Azaka and Kamidake to dispose of her foes from under the protection of her forcefield. Ryoko is also seem to be somewhat weaker then in previous series, but at last in Ryoko's case she is still able to use her power for direct assault, and quite effectively at that. On the other hand, Azaka and Kamidake not only retained their power but also became somewhat more effective in combat, since they are able to fire rather powerful energy beams in their (or precisely speaking Ayeka's foes). And so…

No Need For Conclusion: In Shin Tenchi Muyo! TV series AKA Tenchi in Tokyo TV series, Ayeka alone is definately no match for Ryoko, since Ayeka is unable to use her powers for offensive purpose, and so, no matter how strong Ayeka's forcefield is, Ryoko would be able to penetrate it sooner or later. On the other hand, should Ayeka have Azaka and Kamidake on her side, she is likely to defeat Ryoko more or less easily; as all together, Ayeka's powerful forcefield and Azaka's and Kamidake's powerful energy beams are surely a force to be reckoned.

10. Tenchi Urashima

Tenchi Urashima New Member

hdghhrth

in a fight ryoko would win cuz she has the fizze the wizzle the wu tang clan, i mean ryo oki

i like ryoko somuch more than ayeka , ayeka shuld die in a pit

11. JennaSyde

JennaSyde New Member

I would have to choose Ryoko, you know its an interesting point you brought up that Ayeka is caring and so on, but if you think about it didnt Ryoko try to doll herself up and be caring for Tenchi when they went on a date? So behind Ryoko dont-piss-me-off-or-you-will-pay exterior there is a soft side there, no doubt about that. Ayeka is weak and dull period!

12. Circe Yami

Circe Yami New Member

I would choose Ryoko, cause she just plain rocks.

13. digicharatlover

digicharatlover New Member

i would have 2 go with ryoko she is really cool and kicks but!it was so hard 2 choose! :cool: but i chose ryoko in the end!

14. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

i pick ryoko. she can kick some serious butt and she's a fun character to be around...though there is a good chance she'd get you in trouble... :p

15. Aya-Kun_Is_Mine

Aya-Kun_Is_Mine New Member

It has to be Ryoko shes really cool, Ayeka but annoyes the hell out of me....just thinking about her makes me shiver...lol

16. SilverBrair

SilverBrair New Member

Ryoko. shes way hotter. and has way cooler powers and a kick ass attitude.

17. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Ryoko, definately. ayeka is too....strange, i dont know how to explain it. ryoko just has more spunk, is way better looking, especially in a bathing suit, and is just plain cool.

18. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

id have to say Ryoko. I like the Juraian Race but i think that Ayeka is a bit spoiled and kind of annoying... plus Ryoko has her energy sword! ^_^x kickass! and who can forget Ryoo-oki (sp).

19. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

I would have to say I think Ryoko won :rolleyes: Even though I like Ayeka better I still do like Ryoko so its nice to see her win

20. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Well, from what little I do know of Tenchi Muyo, Ayeka seems to me to be the one I'd choose. Despite having only played the SNES strategy game, and read a few fanfics, (actually, I've never seen a Tenchi series), Ayeka still seems to me to be better than Ryoko. Personality-wise, Ryoko always seemed too overconfident, and too pushy, basically, she's arrogant, and I don't really like that.

Besides that, I like to support the underdog. Go Ayeka!

(Note: This opinion may change when I actually watch some of the series)