Tenchi Muyo Ayeka or Ryoko?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Suzu, Oct 20, 2001.

?

Ayeka or Ryoko

1. Ayeka

5 vote(s)
    13.2%
  2. Ryoko

33 vote(s)
    86.8%
  1. Hoshi-kun

Hoshi-kun New Member

I like both Ayeka and Ryoko equally, but I voted for Ayeka. She's an under-appreciated character, and she happens to be one of my favorite TM characters. She's a very good ruler and has very human-like traits. She does act a bit superior and over-confident at times, but she's a kind-hearted person, deep down. I think she acts the way she does because of the problems she has to deal with(like the "loss" of Yosho). I don't like TV Ayeka, however. She was rude and inconsiderate to other people's feelings. In conclusion, I like OVA Ayeka and hate TV Ayeka. Am I making any sense?

2. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

I think that Ryoko deserves him... she seems to be the only one who truly appreciates him.

3. ANIKA1213

ANIKA1213 New Member

Ayeka Vs Ryoko

Ryoko Will Kick Her Royal Hinne

Peace Out All My Homies Especsally Ryoko
    Keepin It Real.

4. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

umm..i thought i just post something here....

well...of course i go for the mighty, awesome, beautiful...RYOKO!!...she can kick a$$ in battle in matter what it is...and well "ayeka"....nah..i think she can only last for a very short time.....besides i think she's a fake....sorry.. :p

5. SniperKat

SniperKat New Member

Ryoko, is a BAD AZZ! one on one... as far az im concerned, no contest...

6. Ninja Yuffie

Ninja Yuffie New Member

Ryoko by far! shes one of my favorite anime characters! Shes powerful, funny, cares so much for tenchi, and even lightens up towards Ayeka sometimes! Shes just all around and awesome character, I dont see how anyone could dislike her ^_^; Now whom I really dislike is Ayeka-- shes TOO selfish! Ryoko is greedy, but shes a space pirate (which rocks)-- Ayeka is selfish in other ways like "do what I say, tenchi is mine, i want this I want that" Shes jsut a spoiled character, and I HATE her for it... nyeh..

Ryoko just rules ^_~

7. Kansho

Kansho New Member

Ryoko. No dout about it. I HATE AYAKA. She is just the a little brat. I like Ryoko because she is so carefree and passionate. ^.^ Plus shes a tough female! (She gives us all a good name... sort of.... -.-)

8. Kurisutaru*

Kurisutaru* New Member

I like it when Ayeka Screams :eek: :cool:

But then theres Sasami and Ryo-ohki but there not listed
    *It's not hard to tell who my favorite is ;) *

9. sakura05

sakura05 New Member

i like ryoko because she is soo funny the thing between ryoko and ayeka is halareous ryoko all the way

10. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Ryoko!!!

Well... It seems many voted for Ayeka...:sweat: In my point of view I think Ryoko is best suited for Tenchi, even though she is all rough and unlady-like... I can see that she tries so hard to change for Tenchi's sake. One of the most adorable side of Ryoko that I have seen is in the Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Oh-Ki OVA where she wore Achika's Kimono trying to look pretty for Tenchi, and when she tried to put on make up for the first time (although she ended up looking like a clown) for her date with Tenchi. It just goes to show that behind that rough exterior is a gentle and a loving person which she is willing to show Tenchi (Aaawww... It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside). To top things off whether it is Tenchi Muyo Universe, OVA or Tokyo series Ryoko is the one most concerned about Tenchi than anyone else, and for that I believe Ryoko earned my vote (even though she's the most feared Space Pirate in all the series...)

11. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Has anyone else noticed that the emperor of Jurai has two wives? So if he can get away with a double marriage...

HMMMMMM! Food for thought.

(Go go Ryoko!)

~W

12. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

But isn't Ayeka related to Tenchi?

13. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Hmmnnn...

Come to think of it, (based on the OVA) Ayeka was engaged to her half brother Yosho, and according to my statistics study even Noboyuki is related to Achika through Funaho's bloodline. Well, I guess those sort of things are normal for Jurai royalty:sweat: And oh yeah... That reminds me, since Tenchi is the grandson of the true heir to the throne of Jurai, that makes him a candidate to be Emperor. Why not!? He an go for both!

14. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Ryoko was created so stick with her.

15. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

the two police girls are cute can't remember the names one is mihosh(?)

But between ayeka and ryoko i'd choose Ryoko since ayeka would pick at every little thing