Art B-Werx pics

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by b-tuvs, Feb 23, 2006.

1. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Ok, I have been desperately trying to learn how to draw animes and I think I'm learning although very little. Here is one sample of my drawing, I was drawing a character wearing a Kimono until I noticed it looked very much Like Tamazaburo of Saber Marionette :p since it looked very much like her, I decided to make her look like Tamazaburo and it turned out pretty nice :)

Tell me what you think, I hope you guys like it.

If you guys want to see more, I would be glad to put up some of the stuff I have been learning to draw. :D

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

This is wicked.. I like it. But the quality is bit low, if you could higher it up a bit it'd look awesome ^^

3. FireDragon_16

FireDragon_16 A Sionbosys Unit

Maybe you can assist him/her on how to improve the qaulity :p
    Long time no see Z.. ive noticed u didnt change ur nickname like some other m2a members

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

This is like really awesome guy, better than anything i could draw!! :D

5. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

yah! post more.

6. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

needs some shading tuvs...

besides that, you finally outgrown the pokemon style :D

7. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

The lineart's great. The color scheme is good too but as said before, it needs shadows. Is this done in photoshop?

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

When I first looked at it I didn't like the colors of the kimono. Maybe shading. Otherwise you are getting better.

9. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Yay! :)

That was great... yes, it needs some shading and the clothes need some foldings, but you've DEFINITELY improved.

Oh, it's Tamasaburo, with s :p

10. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

That is very wonderful b-tuvs!I like it,post some more,post some more!!!

11. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

My First Manga Preview

Thank you guys for the comments I really appreciate it. :)
    Last time I promised that I would post the preview of my Manga project, I apologize for my lateness. These are just a few of the pages I manage to complete (so far...) This preview is Chapter 3 "Kitsune" of my manga project I call "Suu-Momo", a kitsune is appearing every night feeding off from Tate's spiritual powers literally sucking his life force dry. Momoko is compelled to help him, but what can she do? You'll find out more if you read the rest of it, ;) please have a look and tell me what you think :)

The manga is entitled Suu-Momo "I have No Life", its about the story of a ghost named Momoko who is looking for someone to help her cross over. She meets a guy named Tate who rented the apartment she is haunting and discovered her presence. Tate agreed to help her so that she can move on, but that proved to be a little difficult. Because of the outrageously high fees of ghost exterminators and psychics Tate is forced to spend a whole year with Momoko waiting fo rthe time when she will be able to finish her unfinished business on Earth. But as time goes by, both slowly developed a special relationship and the rest is a typical anime love story drama. How will the two of them deal with their situation? To tell you honestly I haven't figured out an ending yet :sweat2: but it seems pretty nice tho. :p

Attached Files:

12. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I told you on MSN, that people will like this. But im rather confused :blush: It went from one thing to the next, the pictures were good though. Really think this would be a good manga if made

13. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

About that...

Well, as I said before, I'm still trying to learn a few more things about mangas and I think I still have a lot to go through I won't know what is missing in my works unless I get other people's thoughts about it. This is a test run for my current Manga project and I hope you guys would support it. I'm presently re-writing the first chapter because I think I made the setting too mysterious (like how the kitsune popped its head inside Momoko's closet and back out with Tate on the window :sweat2: ) also, I would need to find a better way to introduce the main characters so that the story flow would be a lot clearer.

14. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

It's wonderful,you did a very nice job on your pages. But I think you should add some tones,then it would look absoulutley splendid!!!Better lookin than my Manga.

15. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

At first I wasn't sure if I was to read from left to right or vice versa, I got the hang of it, it's really well drawn, only fault was a grammar mistake should be "I didn't notice you" anyways, great job!

16. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the manga I made reads from left to right, like normal western comics :sweat2: I designed it that way to minimize confusion to those who were used to reading from left to right, and it seems I'm more used to drawing my mangas from left to right. :rolleyes:

I'm still learning how to develop my manga art. And one of my difficulties about it is putting tones :sweat: I'll see what I can do.

17. Orion

Orion Gears

Nice job, very impressive! You'll be a great artist with more practice, you're already better than me. :rolleyes:

18. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

Your execution of various perspectives was really effective. Good luck on working on tones. Your comic has a lot of potential.

19. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Maybe I haven't had enough sleep, but I thought I noticed several grammar errors throughout the few pages. Like "He's notice Tate is sleeping." I'm guessing the 's is used as "has" but I don't think you can use 's for has. Also, "I don't know what to do?" is actually a statement, not a question. And "You thought I don't noticed you, huh?" should be "You thought I didn't notice you, huh?"

Also, in p-03 there's a sudden transition from not having control over his mind, then having control, then not having control again. Maybe you'd like to elaborate on this?

However, your drawings are very good. A lot better than I can do, that's for sure. When you're good enough, you should add tones or shading to make it look better.

20. b-tuvs

b-tuvs Member

Thank you!

Thanks for the corrections and stuff, now I feel I'm going somewhere:)

You can bet I will do what I can to improve, because it has been my dream is to write mangas. It's obvious that one of my defficiency is an editor :sweat: so please bare with some wrong grammars here and there :rolleyes:

I'll keep you guys posted about my work progress.