Back here again ^_^ Konban wa people! THE SKY IS FALLING??? O_O;;;

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by wing_goddess, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Uhh... yea... ahem. Back.

I'm technically not a n00b, right?... but i wanted to make a new thread here anyway, cause when i was one i never did =P ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM CAN... yea! (tired, and can't think of insults)

So how are you people? good? Any more Bankotsu supporters??? EHHHHHHHHHHHHH KAGOME'S ARROW?!!!!!(has no clue if you changed your name to like... Golf Ball... or some other crazy thing) Heard you became a mod! N E R D . OMG, i hate you *kissies* XD

Heh heh, i'd never would have come back here if Shinryu didn't tell me of certain changes here *evil grin* Thankies Shinryu! heh heh, (you don't know this) but sorry for blocking you for almost a day... i thought you were someone else that was after me... hehehe *random bite* you're a guy right? Yea, i assume you are... if not... well you know what they say: _ _ _ _ _ _
    (insert whatever you want in there)

2 people like this.
  2. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

ummmm.....righttt..what exactly is this supposed to be...right. well common saying that i say in this thread..welcome and yadda,yadda,yadda so on and so forth.

I am still confused on what this is. ohh wait your just hollering at some of your peeps i get you now. :D

1 person likes this.
  3. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

OMIGOD! OMIGOD! I'm hyperventilating! And I'm spellchecking cuz I don't know how to spell hyperventilating! Actually I'm so excited that I don't really care if I spelled it right! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Awesome to have you back. The Inuyasha board's been pretty dead lately (actually I wouldn't know cuz I haven't been around either, but prior to my "leave of absence" it was dead). YAYNESS!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Hurray! you're now dying! *pets* breath, my child. live. I love you T.T

Heh heh, poor IY forum. i'll see what i can do >=P

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Hehe, welcome back, wing_goddess. :cool: We all missed you. Heh, if I'd known all it would take to bring you back was to talk to you on MSN after the mod change-up, I would've done it a month and a half ago. :p

I hope you enjoy being back at BJP! I already told you most of the changes around here, so yeah, I have nothing really to say.

Oh well, again, I hope you enjoy being back, and, if I may make some small suggestion, check out those links under my friends list. They're the forums run by (likely) your second favorite mod! :p

6. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

eeeee! Thankies Shinryu! and also to Nightmare for the welcome ^_^ i'll check out your forums! and reply to whatever ones i can. I didn't think i would be missed, but yeee! and aww, you're tied up 1st for being my fave mod XP

7. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

*sulks poutingly* Whatever happened to chicks before dic*s?

Whoa, if I didn't know any better I'd have thought that said "dices"! Which isn't actually a word! NEATO TORPEDO!

8. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Thats a Shocking statement that i have never laid eyes on up until now..My life is changed...for the worst :p

9. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Why are you pouting??? o_O

You're who's tied up with Shinryu. Unless you're mad because of that, hehe. I'm sorry *pat pat* Chicks before dic*s? I'm no lez.

10. Reisti Skalchaste

Wait, what? Who's tied up with me? Why? Huh? :confused::p

No, really, why is Nightmare tied with me?

And, weren't you always saying KA is your love or something? I mean, you said it in so many posts! :p

11. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

wait..im actually noticed by someone important..Yeah i have a meaning to continue my life :p

1 person likes this.
  12. KaYasha

KaYasha I'm Boelak Yrubron

Hey, Wig_Goddess! Erm.. I mean Wing ;) Welcome back! you know all the stuff, so Welcome back again, and hope to see you around!

1 person likes this.
  13. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

tied.... is there another spelling for it??? o_o;;; completely lost. Let's just drop that topic.

hehe, and SO?! KA is my love. She's actually male.

wiNg Goddessssss! @_@ imma get you!!! Evil KaYasha!

14. Reisti Skalchaste

Ah yes, I remember the Wig_goddess. She was awesome. To this day, I wonder what set her off to [post=187956]killing me[/post]. Yes, that's right, a ghost is typing this. :p

15. KaYasha

Wig, please! You ain't gonna get no one! Though I must say I am happy to see that you oh great lord have returnd, Thy Kingdome hasn't been thyn same.

16. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

=\

i hate you guys. I come back, and i already have you guys name calling me ;_;

(Hehe, thanks though for putting the link of the thread =P Memories. I miss it though TT__TT)

1 person likes this.
  17. Reisti Skalchaste

Hehe, come on, one little typo. It endeared you to all of us. Without Wig_goddess, I probably wouldn't have thought to MSN you. :p And then you wouldn't be back here! :eek:

18. KaYasha

Fine I shall use the WING, now....

OH COME ON, WIG is so much better! You could be WIGGY WIGGA...wait nah that one is offensive. Wig_Goddess is the Wing_Goddess we all know..or now know because were using it. :p

19. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

It's good that you are back, but remember to keep the stuff in subject :)

- Teddz

1 person likes this.
  20. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Erm, hey and welcome back. I'm not sure if this counts as a Noob thread, but hell. Welcome anyway^_^

Proposturious!
    Lucky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.