Battle of the Planets #12

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by Mark, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

I re-read Battle of the Planets #12 today, and I'm still dying to know if that's truly Jason talking with Zoltar at the end, and what really happened. They were all set to release a two-part arc to close all the loose ends, but it never came out.

Any one have ideas on what that was all about?

Mark

2. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

OK, if nobody knows, what are some people's speculation on what's going on...or if that's even really Jason?

3. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

Dirk...you must have an idea?

4. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

Hey Mark,

Been a long time since my last posts.

I too was not happy with BOP comics just stopping like that. Everytime a good storyline goes to print, the companies end them too soon.

They did the same thing with ThunderCats.........

VM

5. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

Hey Victor!

Wow, what a blast from the past. I hope all is well. Are you back in the States for good? I have two cousins over there right now.

It's hard to imagine that both Battle of the Planets and Voltron had comics running at the same time. In fact, there was even talk of a crossover. I wish I cherrished those times more than I did. Who would have guessed each title would have only lasted 12 issues after both of them belted out of the starting gates so well?

Mark

6. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

I agree with that thought. I was really pumped for the new Voltron storyline and then --Nothing.

I am back for good now --thought I should check out the forums to see what was able to survive the Mod cuts.

Good to see BOP lasted --Voltron did get locked-out -- as much as I tried to keep it going.