battle of the planets on the anime channel

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by eagleclaw, Oct 4, 2004.

1. eagleclaw

eagleclaw New Member

What up botp fans, i was just thinking, i truly hope and pray that the anime channel will pop up either on basic cable networks the dish and direct tv, i have not seen any advertizment of the projects or the announcments on the anime channel web site when the network will be seen. I am telling you fans if the anime channel does not pop up sandy franks entertainment is gong to take alot of heat not only if the fans do not get the anime channel, but pulling the show of of boomerang, if anybody has the dish or direct tv somebody should try to call their local direct tv or dish providers to see wheather or not the company carries the anime channel , they probably do because the dishes are more advance then regular cable stations which is why so many people are jumping on the dish band wegan. since i moved to georgia i have the direct tv boxes but i do not have it hooked up yet.

2. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

We're going to ge the SBC Dish soon, but I don't think they have The Anime Network, damn it. We might as well start out own network and put "Battle of the Planets" on it. It would probably reach the same amount of people as The Anime Network!

3. elizabeth1

elizabeth1 New Member

Yeah, its no fun not having the Anime network, botp starts airing today. I sent in emails to Time Warner to include the Anime network but still no go. I guess we all have to remain patient however difficult that may be.