Best Fighter

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Kain, Jan 7, 2004.

?

Who's the best fighter

1. Motoko

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Kanako

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Seta

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Tsuruko (Motokos older sister)

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  5. Keitaro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Naru

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I was woundering who the best fighter is in the series? It would seem that everyone is able to pull of some sort of powerful movie that will launch somebody (namly Keitaro) into orbit.
    But who is the best? For most of the series its considered to be Motoko with her Boulder Slash Attack. But then when Kanako came into it she seemed to have even better skill then Motoko. And she doesn't need a sword. Theres also Motokos sister. She can kick *** with the greatest amount of ease. And Seta has a few powerful moves of his own. Even Keitaro learns a few moves near the end of the series and he manages to defeat Motoko.
    Most of the other characters are realy only able to punch people into the sky or punch them hard enough to cause them to skim across the groung like a stone on water. Name Naru, Su, Kitsune and Haruka.

SO best fighter!! Let me know cause this is not an easy choice.

2. Akito Tenkawa

Akito Tenkawa New Member

I have to say Naru since she can really can pack a punch. U can see how she really can beat the sh*t out of Keitaro. Plus since Keitaro really likes Naru. Naru packs a punch to Keitaro again with hurting him emotionally when ever he does something something stupid. So in the end i have to say Naru because she gives Keitaro a physical and mental beating.

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Motoko, that's mah Warrior chick.

Feel the wraith of Shinmeiryuu Ougi Zanmaken...NI NO TACHI!

(Oh that felt goooooooood)

- Teddz

4. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Although Naru packs a mighty wallop thats sends him into space all she ever really does is punch so i can't really see her comparing with some of the other more skillwd fighters.

5. Akito Tenkawa

Akito Tenkawa New Member

ya but :sweat2: but :sweat2: .....man u do got me there...lol :sweat2:

6. Tenchi Urashima

Tenchi Urashima New Member

u all must be kidding

ITs tsukuro of courese, motoko sister in aswome, ifshe was alivee, she could "block a bullet" areslice a diamond

7. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Actually, I would choose Haruka if she was on the list. Forget fighting, she just whips out machine guns when she's mad! :anime:

8. Novus

Novus Gone

Well, it's not really a fighting manga, so I don't pay much attention to this stuff. Still, I go with Motoko.

9. Shinji_Ikari2k4

Shinji_Ikari2k4 New Member

Tsuruko is the best fighter she can do all the kendo moves perfectly and quite happily smash motoko into the ground with little effort

(btw motoko only beat tsuruko with a special move and also when she sealed the urushima sword)