Best Star Wars Scene of all time!?

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Seishin, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Yes, i noticed a bit of forums have this, so why not let this one have it too? It's a six Movie Saga, so it shouldn't be much of a problem. The question's preety simple, which do you think is the best scene of Star Wars of all time.

For me, it has to be the Scene in Episode IV when Luke is trying to destroy the Death Star. All alone against Vader and his buddies, when suddenly Han Solo makes a dramatic entrance after Darth Vader locks on and says "I have you know!".

Then when he's aiming, he hears Obi-Wan through the force saying "Use the forec luke......let go....trust me...." with a very good song attached to it, following by him shutting down his targeting computer, then aimaing and passing a dramatic song that you could swear lasts for an hour, until the Death Star is destroyed. At the end, Obi-Wan says "Remember Luke, the force will be with you....always..."

Great huh? So what's everyone else's bet scene?

-Seishin

2. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

That was in Episode IV not VI XD

I think my favorite scene was the Pod Race in Episode I, how even after a bad start little Ani manages to start up his pod reacer and come in first even though everyone was half a lap ahead.

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Eek:confused:!

Corrected.

But give me a break, all those V's and I's in the Saga can sometimes confuse you, no?

-Seishin

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Ahh, roman numerals. So much fun. Well, this is my MDCCCLXXXIIth post. :p (That counts)

I think my favorite scene was the battle at the end of Attack of Clones, in the arena. I even made a Starcraft map out of it. (not that it was ever any good)

5. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

episode V and Vi luke vs Darth vader matches... especially the one in the VI one

6. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Yoda enters Palpatine's/Sidious' "president room" (or whatever its called) and as the Imperial Guards bend over to look at Yoda, Yoda uses Force Push against them...simply bashing them towards the wall and knocking them unconsious.

That...or the simple Han Solo/Leia Organa conversation, "I love you"..."I know". :p
    Now thats a real romance scene.

- Kaiyon

7. Orion

Orion Gears

The entire fight scene between Aniken and Obi-Wan in Episide III