better days and naked people on deviantart.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

How is everyone doing? Me? Oh well i'm just great. My face feels better and my last year in high school isn't as awful as people make it sound like it is.

My hair is blonde? Well I dyed it. It's sort of reddish blonde though. I think we've all grown out of the emo black phase but it really has nothing to do with that. I am waaay to pale to have black hair. Me being skinny like I am and all plus that = looking very sickly.

I'm listening to Manson and doing Math Foundations on Apexvs. for credit recovery. Anyone have any good news? I've seen some negative blogs lately and though i'm not available much I still worry about all the dear people at BJP :)

Plus, yeah and hey. Why do people post naked pictures of themselves on DeviantArt or any website for that matter? I mean i'm not innocent of you know being a bit "dirty" but I don't understand some people. Well actually nevermind. I mean if you were really proud of yourself - power to you! but most of the pictures i see make me cringe and make me totally not want to finish the sandwich i was eating. I mean half these people are either too skinny, waaay to big, or just so skanky with it that it disgusts me.

I mean if your going to show tits or gfto! Be you know, classy and sexy with it! Yeah! Rebel and claim your naked body is art but totally be ready to be told your art is crappy if you have the balls to post it there.

Just ew. People wonder why I only use my thousand dollar laptop for schoolwork, yahoo, and world of warcraft.

2. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

alwayyyssss on wow tiffyyy

alwayyyssss on wow tiffyyy

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

You are not the only one who

You are not the only one who doesn't want to see it. People are nasty. My Laptop is for schoolwork, searching, and games. Not WoW though. Pogo. I also play music via youtube to lazy to get the music.

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

call me sometime DA. Just

call me sometime DA. Just please, this time if I sound drunk or Kevin tells you I want to talk to you - Don't answer, call me, and hang up. lol