Bleach - Memories in the Rain (OAV)

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Basher, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Has anyone seen this? Or know where it is available? According to ANN it is about Ichigo fighting the Hollow responsible for killing his mother on the anniversary of her death. I was wonder wither it was the episdoe we saw or something else. Right now I am hoping to view a Bleach Promo we shall see.

2. ~ruby_zeal~

~ruby_zeal~ New Member

i skimmed over it. its the episodes dealing with ichigo's mom's death crammed into a "movie".and there's an extra scene with the death god captains at the end.

3. Basher

From what I can tell it is the Bleach Jump Festa 2004 Anime Tour and the 13 Squad Omake. No clue what the last part means. Anybody fluent in Japanese reading this? I think it is like a OVA. Maybe

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I got it.. I don't understand why they regurgitate that. There were some neat omakes and it could have consisted of that more. I'll have to reskim through it again to see that ending.

5. Basher

Well. I watched it. I think they did it just for the heck of it. Something to show the fans I guess. We all know who takes out the grand fisher in the end.