Boomerang's (and BOTP on TV) future may be in jeopardy........

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by Dirk Daring, Aug 12, 2004.

1. Dirk Daring

Dirk Daring New Member

Check this out,if this goes as planned BOTP may very well go off the air again and will never come back (other than home releases of course): :(

http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=118672

Boomerang may not get to air BOTP in its entirery after all :sad:

2. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

It's true. Sandy Frank Film has confirmed with me that "Battle of the Planets" will eventually be leaving Boomerang. No reason why or when it wil lhappen as of yet. However, the good news is the show will be moved to The Anime Network. Hopefully, by the time this happens, more cable outlets will carry this channel. TAN will also air "G-Force: Guardians of Space" and a newly-English-dubbed "Gatchaman."

3. Melek Taos

Melek Taos New Member

Call me pedantic, but I would like to see it somewhere a little more mainstream.

4. Dirk Daring

Dirk Daring New Member

Well if i get Anime Network on time for the airing of Gatchaman (any incarnation, but G-Force in particular of course) then BOTP leaving Boomerang wont be bad at all. But still it would suck if Boomerang folded, meaning all the oldies it is host to will probably never air again (Cartoon Network sure as hell doesnt have any space or time for the oldies unless they want to air them in the early morning when noone watches. Would have been possible in circa 1992 CN which was basically Boomerang-lite)...........